akhilendra mishra to play leader of extremist group - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Oh no, when this TA track will end? I thought sandy will do this investigation after getting posted in pushkar, was waiting for that only... But now theY make it like a trainee better than the trainer... Also hope zakir is not the person as I really dislike this stereotyping of extremist.

Thanks for sharingEdited by niruba - 10 years ago
Originally posted by thala

tfs
i doubt deepak
because in one of the spoiler pics

zak was present for felicitation

jungle mein mangalπŸ˜†
interesting

Thala if I remember correctly in the pictures shared in smca -last day of shooting, Roma was not present...I mean she was not in uniform...so I suspect her, I maybe wrong though...
Hope its not zak. 
but i've a doubt on Roma.. (cause shez extraordinary sweet and shez not in oath taking ceremony pics also.. maybe i'm wrong but thats just my guess. Chances maybe Zak is the same person. ) Why they'r doing this .. ?? I thought after this TA track end this akhilendra will enter in surYa's life. but what they r gonna show is confusing but yet Excited too! Would love to see Jungle Track.

p.s Guys today is our Ips Singh aka Maninee mishra birthday :)   Edited by Mariaaly - 10 years ago
Originally posted by niruba

Thala if I remember correctly in the pictures shared in smca -last day of shooting, Roma was not present...I mean she was not in uniform...so I suspect her, I maybe wrong though...

Mere moe ki baat kerdi.. I was thinking the same. 
Marialy you too noticed that? So it could be Roma... Are they following Dil Se track? πŸ˜†

Thala for Rahul, we can try arrange sudha πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Originally posted by thala

tfs
i doubt deepak
because in one of the spoiler pics

zak was present for felicitation

jungle mein mangalπŸ˜†
interesting
my prime suspects are rahul or roma !  quite amusing ! 
Originally posted by niruba

Oh no, when this TA track will end? I thought sandy will do this investigation after getting posted in pushkar, was waiting for that only... But now theY make it like a trainee better than the trainer... Also hope zakir is not the person as I really dislike this stereotyping of extremist.

Thanks for sharing

it will end with this jungle track as sandhya would save training officer thus getting trophy ! 
Aray niruba why that sudha? apni chautri haina.. πŸ˜‰  Edited by Mariaaly - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Mariaaly

Hope its not zak. 
but i've a doubt on Roma.. (cause shez extraordinary sweet and shez not in oath taking ceremony pics also.. maybe i'm wrong but thats just my guess. Chances maybe Zak is the same person. ) Why they'r doing this .. ?? I thought after this TA track end this akhilendra will enter in surYa's life. but what they r gonna show is confusing but yet Excited too! Would love to see Jungle Track.

p.s Guys today is our Ips Singh aka Maninee mishra birthday :)  

was rahul present for felicitation ceremony do we have the pics of his ???? thn defo it will be roma 

Originally posted by Mariaaly

Aray why that sudha.. apni chautri haina. πŸ˜‰ 
emm who is sudha ???? sorry i dint saw her in Rathi mansion ???πŸ€”