21st March-Written Update-Qubool Hai

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Part 1

Gaffur says he will admit his sins on Zoyas walima day and surrender himself to the cops and Razia too has to follow suit! Tanu comes and says tears dun suit u! Razia says Gaffur is right .. guess its time to pay for our sins! Tanu asks what she is saying? She makes Razia to sit and says ..time is always in our control ..if Razia wants she can sneak out of this trouble.. but only if she trusts Tanu..! Tanu says.. there will be murder.. n first murder will be of Gaffurs..! Razia is shocked ..! She fumes on Tanu ..! Tanu says.. listen carefully ..if a body part gets rotten. .we dun kill ourselves.. rather remove that rotten part ..! Tanu says.. to think carefully ..! Razia starts to think and Tanu smirks..! 

Asad is working on his laptop and Zoya comes..and offers him coffee..! She sits next to him ..! Zoya says am so happy ..that Rasheed is recovering slowly ...and will speak soon ..! Asad says inshallah..! Zoya says.. even better is the news that he will be with us on our walima..! Zoya leans her head on Asads shoulder and says.. will be so much fun ..all of us together at our walima! Asad says yes! Zoya says.. speaking since long and u r only nodding.. when will u be done with work..! Asad says. soon! Zoya says.. its our walima..! Asad asks so? Zoya says.. u dunno anything.. and throws pillows at him..! Asad diverts her attention and then both fall on the bed..! AsYa eyelocks..! Asad caresses Zoyas hair..! Asad says.. now recollecting when Walima is done..! Asad is coming close to Zoya and someone knocks on the door! Zoya asks him to go check on the door..! Asad opens the door and servant comes and says Gaffur has asked for his documents and files..! Asad gives and says..to tell Gaffur...to keep 2013-14 IT files ..! Servant is confused! Zoya offers to take the files to Gaffur..n asks Asad to finish his work..! 

Samira knocks on Farhaans door and tries to sneak in and Badi Bi catches her and chides her for trying to trap Farhaan coz his wife is not there..! Samira says Farhaan called me! Badi Bi is shocked and scolds Farhaan and he says.. no she is lying.. was gonna scold her! Badi Bi tells her to go sleep in the kitchen..! Farhaan agrees..! Samira fumes ..there is no pillow in kitchen...! Badi Bi tells her ur a servant..stay in limits! Haseena and Nikhat come! Nikhat signals a thumbs up to Badi Bi..! 

Zoya is walking towards Gaffurs room and runs into Tanu..! She drops the files and Zoya fumes..! Tanu says sorry and helps to pick up the files! Zoya says.. help word doesnt suit u...! Tanu says.. why so bitter? Only i can tell u about ur dad..! Zoya says no thank u..! Tanu says guess u dun wanna know about ur dad ...! Zoya says.. want to.. its my walima.. and u have to make the preps.. dad will be there too! Tanu says.. sorry .. neither ur walima. will happen... nor ur dad will be there ..! 

Zoya gets up to leave and finds Gaffurs passport .. n it has stamping of US travel in 1991 ..Zoyas birth year..! Zoya is wondering what it all means? 

Part 2

Zoya gives the files to Gaffur..! She notices Gaffur looking at his passport! She asks him about being in America.. and returning in 1993 ..! Gaffur asks the matter? Zoya says dunno whats going on.. only know that am getting really curious .! Zoya asks Gaffur why he went to America and why he returned? Gaffur recollects his convo with Zoya's mom .. about his dad being unwell .. his promise to return soon ... ! Gaffur is quiet! Zoya says maybe u went for some emergency work or some personal work .. but still have questions.. u coming to my wedding.. being in America when i was born ... are these things connected? Zoya says.. only wanna know if u know about my family? My mom .. My dad? She asks again and says i need to know.. i came here to find my dad.. and since then ..m searching for them. ..only have one question .. where is my dad.. where he stays. .why he left me? Zoya says.. i need to know coz i was denied his love all my life.. i beg u.. if u know about my parents. .please tell me. .dun be quiet! Gaffur says u will find out.. all .. soon ... ! Zoya says..so u know who my dad is?

Razia is quiet and Tanu asks ..why taking so much time to think? We are running out of time.. ! Razia says.. when nite is dark .. even our shadow leaves our side ...n i m just a human..! Razia says.. a human is an opportunist ..! Razia resolves ..gave a lot of company to u Gaffur .. always ..but if i give  more support.. this will strangle me.. so forgive me...!! Tanu smirks..! Razia says.. u have to go now Gaffur.. forever..! Razia says. .his life is a danger to me.. so he has to go...!! Tanu says.. wow.. Now u talked like Razia..! Zoya asks Gaffur ..where is he? Why he din meet me? Does he know. .i m here.. when can i meet him? Razia says.. on Zoyas walima .. Gaffur wants to acknowledge Zoya as his daughter. .before that we need to end him! 

Part 3

Zoya insists.. wanna know now..who is my dad? Gaffur says ur dad has some responsibilities .. which he needs to fulfill..! Gaffur says i promise to u.. u will meet him on ur Walima day..! The papers fall and Zoya bends to pick it up and Gaffur blesses her! He says u will find out all details of ur family .. ur mom . .ur dad.. on ur Walima day ..and i promise ur dad will meet u on ur walima..! Gaffur leaves from there..! 

Razia says have been waiting for the day to be completely free.. !Am tired.. of appeasing people .. tired..! Tanu keeps smirking and self thot.. the world gets tired? Only i dun give up..! She is delighted.. the trick i played is gonna blow everyones mind..! Tanu says out loud.. u will be free. .soon ..! Razia smiles..! 

Zoya self thot. .dunno why i feel. .strangers are our own..! Razia says situation and time. .make our own ..into strangers..! Zoya and Razia talk of the bond with Gaffur..! Razia says i break my ties with Gaffur..! Tanu beams ..! 

Precap --- Zoya's sis says that the day we brought u from orphanage ... the authorities said..ur papers were burnt..! But they said they have a pic of urs.. sending u..! Zoya sees the pic and realizes she saw the pic with Razia..! Zoya wonders.. if Gaffur knew her since childhood and if yes . .does it mean that ..Gaffur is... [Scene ends]

*******res
Edited by Armu4eva - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago