most powerful - Page 2

Poll

according to you who is the most powerful among the following?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: featherheart

yes TO witches makes the show intrstng...there was one tym wen i was lyk--- wat r dey...witches or wat
this psych witches r kinda amzng

i agree. in TVD witches are just weapons but in TO they make or break the story.

but they killed the witches far more faster than i wanted . if they all werealive they would have been even more powerful than originals .Edited by kidsname - 10 years ago
featherheart thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kidsname

i agree. in TVD witches are just weapons but in TO they make or break the story.

but they killed the witches far more faster than i wanted . if they all werealive they would have been even more powerful than originals .

i agree...
i liked d conpct of harvest...den channeling power through ancestrs nd their own place...
all these witch plots was prfctly sktched
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Physically Originals are most powerful but when it comes to brains New Orleans witches seems to have guts and wits to mess up with them so even if you would have included Originals, New Oreleans wicthes would have come first for me
BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: libsrocks

Physically Originals are most powerful but when it comes to brains New Orleans witches seems to have guts and wits to mess up with them so even if you would have included Originals, New Oreleans wicthes would have come first for me

i agree with you about new orleans witches  being powerful than the orignals. but i am just disappointed that they killed them off so soon. marcel killed bastiana within fraction of seconds it seemed unreal, i agree he had a element of surprise but bastiana could have protected herself like marcel protected davina(the spell that celeaste did to protect davina ). well the truth is being powerful doesn't mean you won't die in the world of vampires.

all the most powerful persons introduced in tvd&TO died due to stupid reasons. first mikeal died after all the buildup, then esther died because of alaric, finn died, then kol died because of a newbie hunter and the list goes on but the protaganists stays alive even if they are the least powerful (elena, caroline,matt,hayley,camillie)
OindrilaVirgoan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Even I think that with the current track..the New Orleans witches have a pretty strong hold..but you never know with a show like The Originals..the tables can turn pretty soon..way before than we can even think!!
Priya_nv thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
With Klaus by their side Werewolves might come out stronger than ever. They have a big score to settle with other supernaturals 😉. 
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kidsname

i agree with you about new orleans witches  being powerful than the orignals. but i am just disappointed that they killed them off so soon. marcel killed bastiana within fraction of seconds it seemed unreal, i agree he had a element of surprise but bastiana could have protected herself like marcel protected davina(the spell that celeaste did to protect davina ). well the truth is being powerful doesn't mean you won't die in the world of vampires.

all the most powerful persons introduced in tvd&TO died due to stupid reasons. first mikeal died after all the buildup, then esther died because of alaric, finn died, then kol died because of a newbie hunter and the list goes on but the protaganists stays alive even if they are the least powerful (elena, caroline,matt,hayley,camillie)

I am still very upset with Kol's death...it all looked so fake and made up...Kol was an Original for God's sake...even if he is being attacked by vervain how come he was not able to defend himself by twisting Elena's neck with his super fast speed  ðŸ˜¡
BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: libsrocks

I am still very upset with Kol's death...it all looked so fake and made up...Kol was an Original for God's sake...even if he is being attacked by vervain how come he was not able to defend himself by twisting Elena's neck with his super fast speed  ðŸ˜¡

that what i said in originals it doesn't matter who is most powerful, if writers wanted them gone they will kill them using the least powerful persons too. 
pontiacbandit thumbnail
Witch Bitches! *Hayley Style*
juliastiles406 thumbnail
new orleans witches...for sure...