3. Sumitra & money::: its a million dollar question now...😈

haha! poor jass πŸ˜†  

yes! million dollar question indeed πŸ˜‰
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: DivzOnAir

Hi5 dhanya.

When mahi took out those wads of cash, my mum n I commented the same that u hav written down here. Mayb they sold d jewellery. Hihi.

Regarding sumi's dahej, this dbt I had posted the first day when babs said she'd bring at least some money. She'll get d money frm her parents, then y not go stay with them?

N I have no idea how sumi has any money to buy these gifts...

Jaz, he's always out somewhere with his friends. Poor guy...

Hi5 divya πŸ˜ƒ 

yes! I remember ur post ... why can't she go n stay at her house?its just across the street!!! 😑 

dhakarn thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Jas the actor might b on leave πŸ˜•πŸ˜† .. hope he is back soon

Aunty and Mahima might hv some savings or mayb they stole few lakhs from Haveli while leaving πŸ€” .. diamond jewellery costs nothing less than 50 lakhs or more , so for that they needed credit cards but to deal with this Roopesh , few thousand mayb enough πŸ€”πŸ˜†

But coming to Sumitra and her money plant , I need serious answers from CVs 😑 ; If she has so much money to buy expensive perfumes and tie for Raghu , and then she is so sure of her parents giving dahej too , then why cant she move to her own house in the neighbour ??? ... call back her parents from that damn village and shift to your own house na 😑 .. its clear her parents r sending money , so why cant they come back to their house and take Sumi with them till marriage πŸ˜•

yes, regarding sumitra, what they r showing can't be acceptable ... not at the cost of integrity of many characters ! nobody seems to have any problem with her staying in the house!
dhakarn thumbnail

Originally posted by: abi_niki

Logical questions...πŸ‘

@ blue -  Seriously, this only cant accept, ( digest ) it... How come her parents allowed her to stay there? really disgusting...

Money  - They may use Shivani's cards...but how do they know PIN number?

regarding PIN number , i think the CVs skipped logic there πŸ˜†