dear cvs....pls clarify these doubts......

Posted: 10 years ago
Hi...

Just that day morning mahima n renuka didn't have money to buy jewells n aila! They have money to give to rupesh for his spy work! ... where did they get the money? Did they sell tbe jewells?

Sumitra is going to bring gifts for all in dahej! Really ? So her parents will send her to raghu's house with dahej... so ehy can't raghu or baburam or latha , the elders of the house kindly send the unmarried girl away to her parents till the marriage us over? Why is sumitra living with the official n real patni of her going-to-be husband in the said husband's room being a total outsider?

N how come sumitra is having so much money suddenly? She bought an expensive tie for raghu n now expensive perfume for maya! How??

N last but not the least , where is jass?

Good post Dhanya. 
First the money. And you know money in this show come from nowhere.πŸ˜† Let us say that Sumitra too works for evil trio.πŸ˜‰

OMG . Why am I still watching this nonsense track?
I have all the answers---

1. jass:::  is in holiday...πŸ˜†
2. renuka-mahima::: i think shivani transferred all her money to her credit
                             cardsπŸ˜‰
3. Sumitra & money::: its a million dollar question now...😈
Originally posted by awida

Good post Dhanya.
First the money. And you know money in this show come from nowhere.πŸ˜†Let us say that Sumitra too works for evil trio.πŸ˜‰

sumitra may b wrking for abhimanyu. He wud have some money for sure. Abhi hates raghu shivani.
Hi5 dhanya.

When mahi took out those wads of cash, my mum n I commented the same that u hav written down here. Mayb they sold d jewellery. Hihi.

Regarding sumi's dahej, this dbt I had posted the first day when babs said she'd bring at least some money. She'll get d money frm her parents, then y not go stay with them?

N I have no idea how sumi has any money to buy these gifts...

Jaz, he's always out somewhere with his friends. Poor guy...
But sumi parents are not rich where they can spend drift on expensive items 

Jas the actor might b on leave πŸ˜•πŸ˜† .. hope he is back soon

Aunty and Mahima might hv some savings or mayb they stole few lakhs from Haveli while leaving πŸ€” .. diamond jewellery costs nothing less than 50 lakhs or more , so for that they needed credit cards but to deal with this Roopesh , few thousand mayb enough πŸ€”πŸ˜†

But coming to Sumitra and her money plant , I need serious answers from CVs 😑 ; If she has so much money to buy expensive perfumes and tie for Raghu , and then she is so sure of her parents giving dahej too , then why cant she move to her own house in the neighbour ??? ... call back her parents from that damn village and shift to your own house na 😑 .. its clear her parents r sending money , so why cant they come back to their house and take Sumi with them till marriage πŸ˜•

ya agree ... don't know why Sumi is staying under the same roof with her husband-to-be and his wife... its a big blooper on part of CVs.. πŸ˜‘... they could have showed that Sumi is staying nearby and keeps visiting as she is now almost part of the family... πŸ˜•

How come Baburam and others are expecting a big dahej from Sumi's family... since they are equally poor ... πŸ˜•

More than Sumi spending money... it is hilarious how she pulls out a gift at the right time from her bag... magic bag ?? πŸ˜†
Originally posted by dhakarn

Hi...

Just that day morning mahima n renuka didn't have money to buy jewells n aila! They have money to give to rupesh for his spy work! ... where did they get the money? Did they sell tbe jewells?

Sumitra is going to bring gifts for all in dahej! Really ? So her parents will send her to raghu's house with dahej... so ehy can't raghu or baburam or latha , the elders of the house kindly send the unmarried girl away to her parents till the marriage us over? Why is sumitra living with the official n real patni of her going-to-be husband in the said husband's room being a total outsider?

N how come sumitra is having so much money suddenly? She bought an expensive tie for raghu n now expensive perfume for maya! How??

N last but not the least , where is jass?

Logical questions...πŸ‘

@ blue -  Seriously, this only cant accept, ( digest ) it... How come her parents allowed her to stay there? really disgusting...

Money  - They may use Shivani's cards...but how do they know PIN number?

Originally posted by awida

Good post Dhanya. 
First the money. And you know money in this show come from nowhere.πŸ˜† Let us say that Sumitra too works for evil trio.πŸ˜‰

Yeah , that's a possibility too ... otherwise how could she afford such expensive gifts ! or may be abhi!