Ek Muthi Aasmaan Written Update 19th March 2014

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
The episode starts with Raghav driving his car and kali sitting in auto. Both are irritated. Kalpi says he has not changed at all and Raghav says he said all he had to. Kalpi says it's good he is not coming to the chawl

Kamla gives the lady sheet and vithal tells Kamla that kalpi could have been dead because of this woman 20 years ago. He says I don't want any harm to come to my children. Kamla says what is the difference between humans and animals if we don't help each other, she says we can't change the past. She says I will take her for holi celebrations and will tell others that she is my friend. The woman wakes up and says I have see you somewhere. She asks where is my husband I want to tall him something important. Kamla tell vithal to give her medicine and asks him why the woman is saying she knows me???

Sammy says to Raghav my God love has changed you. You got these colors you hated the most. He says yeah some people were about to hit me. Kalpi is weird she is going away from me. She doesn't tell me what she feels. Sammy says that's what you like about her. You like trouble and difficult tasks. You are going on holi there. Raghav says no I am not going.

Kamla seems very upset. Vitthal holds her hand and sings for her. He says what are you thinking about ? He says I brought you something. He shows his fist. Kamla opens it and smiles. He says there Is a  fisful smile in it. Kalpi says this is love this is what a life partner should be like. Raghav is always the angry guy. Vitthal says what are you thinking kalpi ? She syas was watching how my baba was flirting with ai. A lady comes to Kamla. SHe says i wanted to meet you since I talked to you. She says I am worried for my daughter. Kamla says nirmala our future is in our hands. Million of women have submitted their complaints. We will look for solutions and will get out rights.

Kalpi is sleeping She says you have to come fight doesn't mean you won't come. She gets up and looks for kamla and vitthal. She sees them coming with a lady. They go in the house. Manda sees them as well. Kalpi says its good that you brought her here. . Kamla asks the lady to lie down

Holi celebrations start  Kamla and Vitthal come down . Kamla applies color on Vitthal. Manda asks is there any guest at your home ? Kamla says did you taste the sweet? Manda gets suspicious and says there is something wrong . Kalpi stands up at the balcony and sees everyone celebrating the festival. Everyone dances. Kalpi is looking at the entrance. She says he won't come and i should not think about him.

Precap holi in full swing 

Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks much for the WU, Nands! :D