Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Shruti Haasan avoids Shiney Ahuja, director Anees Bazmee adamant on ha

light_year thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Shruti Haasan avoids Shiney Ahuja, director Anees Bazmee adamant on having him in Welcome Back'

BollywoodHungama.com | Mumbai | March 19, 2014 12:21 pm
U.S. Green Card in 1 year
Requires a $500K investment in U.S.   Come read all the details. www.michelbeaubien.com
According to reports, Shruti Haasan keeps her distance from the actor.According to reports, Shruti Haasan keeps her distance from the actor.

SUMMARY

"Anees has made it very clear to Shruti that signing Shiney was his idea," said a source.

Shiney Ahuja, who has flown off to Dubai to join the cast and crew of Anees Bazmee's Welcome Back', has found whole-hearted acceptance in the unit. Everyone except the film's leading lady Shruti Haasan has welcomed Shiney with enthusiasm.

According to reports, Shruti Haasan keeps her distance from the actor.

Says a source from Dubai, "Anees has made it very clear to Shruti that signing Shiney was his idea. And no one has the right to object. There is some friction between Anees and Shruti over this issue. But he has decided to stand his ground."

Speaking from Dubai, Anees Bazmee said: "Initially there was skepticism about Shiney's presence. But I was very clear about what I was doing. Whether Shiney is guilty or not of the crime he was accused of, we've no right to pass judgment on him. Let the law take its course."

Anees is adamant about giving the actor work to do. "Shiney has every right to work. He has a wife, daughter and parents to support. His father broke down when he called me to thank me for giving Shiney work. No one from the film industry was willing to give him work, not even Shiney's so-called friends."

Apparently, Anees has been receiving threats from elements both within and outside the film industry after the announcement of Shiney Ahuja's presence in Welcome Back'.

"I am not scared of anything. There are people who are unhappy that he is working in my film. Let them do what they like. Now that Shiney Ahuja has shot with me I am even more convinced it was the right decision. He plays a rich spoilt man. This is the first time he will be seen in a comic avatar," said Anees.

Shiney plays Naseeruddin Shah's wayward son. They are both cast as gangsters. Naseer will apparently be shown reprimanding Shiney for his errant ways.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs.Dravid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
not very surprising
btw wat happened to his case
Bazigar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
PR planted news, well crafted casting strategy to keep the movie in news, atleast the buzz should be there till the movie release Shruti Hassan dont have that much clout in bollywood that she will fight against director producer which is nothing to do to her.

The movie name itself is Welcome back to create a buzz on controversial front so also indicate name itself he choose Shiney Ahuja . Second thing this speaks it all "Naseer will apparently be shown reprimanding Shiney for his errant ways." Just exploiting a controversial figure and court case for his movie and nothing else. At least make some better movie instead all these day to day promotion, marketing.

light_year thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Did he rape the underage maid or was it molestation
kareena05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
God only knows the truth...But what is even more sad that there are many in the film industry who are doing crimes but because they have more power than Shiney they easily get away with it and cover it well...

I'm sure Shruti will not mind working with Salman, who took someones life...

She did nthng wrong. Any sane girl will keep herself away from rapists