Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheInkMistress thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: habiba2073

Thanks for the positivity. I was really upset reading all the other posts and was seriously thinking to skip today's and the next few episodes until any positivity starts to show😲! But your post has the ray of hope and I wish your prediction comes true. Too much negetivity in the storyline at the moment..I can't take that much poison at the same timeπŸ˜•. If the storyline goes this way then the TRP will fall cause everyone will think the same..."when positive story starts will start watching again" which is not good for a serial. I hope the CVs understand that only hatred can't take a show forward, there must be some kind of positiveness too to attract viewers.

Will miss daily dose of PARUD badly.

Oh, I swear escape is the only way out when it becomes too much to take in. I know that feeling, right. It's consuming and heart wrenching. Only we can make a fiction go viral in our systems, as if our life depended on it! 
I don't really care about the TRP's, for the ardent fans always remain loyal, I have witnessed that with the other show. All I am concerned, though, is about Rudra and Parvati- I can't really watch them parting ways so soon! But also I know, it is temporary, for what is lost and belong to us, is lost so that we can find it to care for it better than before! 
TheInkMistress thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dazee

Love your optimism! I so hope dilsher survives and I so hope he finds out the truth...,
The rest is cherry on the cake. I really want him to live

Thanks love, oh, he'd live all right! He's our junior Ranawat ka baap, you see! πŸ˜†

TheInkMistress thumbnail

Originally posted by: div26

Best day since I joined IF, no doubt about it. I became a senior member today and then talked to you again. Yayy, Party time πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

LOL...

O bette! πŸ₯³

Ab to double party blast!
Congratulations on becoming a senior member love! And, well I am nearing to being promoted to a Goldiee soon!  Oh La La, you've got me all excited! πŸ€—
Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Ya, true. Dilsher is potrayed as a sensible and smart man till now. Blindly balming Paro will be out of his character. Hope CV's don't suddenly show him dumb by making him suspect Paro. Men in RR are shown sensible and have brains compared to in other soaps . I love that in RR. Hope, CV's don't make them look stupid and headless now. Also the bond Dilsher and Paro share is so sweet and warm, I really don't them to spoil it.
rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
I so hope what you have written comes true.
As the saying goes Tumhare Mooh Mein Ghee Shakar.
Love your post.
Thank you for saying this.
TheInkMistress thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope

Ya, true. Dilsher is potrayed as a sensible and smart man till now. Blindly balming Paro will be out of his character. Hope CV's don't suddenly show him dumb by making him suspect Paro. Men in RR are shown sensible and have brains compared to in other soaps . I love that in RR. Hope, CV's don't make them look stupid and headless now. Also the bond Dilsher and Paro share is so sweet and warm, I really don't them to spoil it.

Believe you me, woman, I'd die out of shock if the men would be portrayed dumb in this show, I swear. I really do hope, that your hope ignites magic and together it makes RR track go twisted in all pleasant ways that it could be! 
And about Dilsher and Paro's bond it's like gud ki dheli- it's never going to lose its sweetness and that enticing fragrance. He's like her father she never had and she his resort, a child not of his blood who makes him feel wanted, respected with add on of calling him bapu sa πŸ˜Š
TheInkMistress thumbnail

Originally posted by: rashika

I so hope what you have written comes true.

As the saying goes Tumhare Mooh Mein Ghee Shakar.
Love your post.
Thank you for saying this.

Awe, I'll have kheer on your behalf πŸ˜†

Thank you so much for reading, and believing in it. I really do hope it comes true! πŸ€—
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I SO agree with you.. Rudra may MU her for the time being .. But Dilsher wont EVER.! He has seen the daughter in her who took care of him SO genuinely even when the first day she met him.. The father of the man who had killed her husband. Even with her hands tied, she was considerate enough to make food for Dilsher.. So I really dont see Dillu MU-ing Paro. πŸ˜³
malkasub thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice post. Maybe dilsher will tell what he saw but will have doubts. whereas Rudra will go all out in blaming Paro.
mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely post! Agree with you! How I wish that happens!