Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Divyanka-Sharad spotted at Rahul Raj Singh's Holi Party.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Divyanka-Sharad spotted at Rahul Raj Singh's Holi Party

Divyanka-Sharad spotted at Rahul Raj Singh's Holi Party
Banoo Main Teri Dulhan's lead actors, Divyanka Tripathi and Sharad Malhotra who are often spotted together at various social events were this time clicked together at Mata Ki Chowki fame actor Rahul Raj Singh's Holi party.
READ: Divyanka Tripathi-Sharad Malhotra to tie the knot soon?

Rahul organised the party specially for his friends Divyanka and Sharad Malhotra at a Juhu hotel in Mumbai.
Talking about the same Rahul said, "Holi is one of my favourite festivals as I love getting drenched with water and gulaal. We had a blast at the Holi party and enjoyed a lot. We used natural colors to play Holi and I think the best way to celebrate the festival is to be with your friends and share happiness, love and togetherness."
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/tv/news-interviews/Divyanka-Sharad-spotted-at-Rahul-Raj-Singhs-Holi-Party/articleshow/32217636.cms
Edited by ALUJNA21 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ridhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
good to know they are still intact 😛Edited by Ridhi. - 10 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
wow...its been long years since seeing sharad-divyanka together...whether they are dating or not...but its good to see them still in contact with each other even after decades of years and with their busy schedules...after decades this is the first article i read abt them
sharad pls come back on-screen...i am missing you so much...😭

rahul is right...holi is nothing w/o family and friends...

wish Sharad-Divyanka-Rahul a very Happy Holi...🥳
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
I don't know abt divz n sharad n abt their prev show n same with kp too.
this is my first seeing divz work. nice expressions of her n ve to say talented actress n seems can do emotional n comedy too with ease.
nice actor.
tfs.