~|| Desires Or Something More..? ||~ (OS) [Neutral]

Rictusempra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
DESIRES OR SOMETHING MORE..?

It wasn't his fault - she knew it.
He had clarified it to her, that he was a man without a heart.

But she was absorbed in the former, she could care less about the latter.

She was so drowned in the immense graceful appearance he had, that she could care less for everything else in the world!

His brown, deep, intense eyes...
His crooked, toothy, charming smile...
His toned, carved, chisled torso...
She had loved every bit of him... So of course the latter didn't bother her !

He was a man - that was all that had mattered...
Atleast after seeing him advance towards her like a hungry lion...
His eyes spoke of nothing but desire - a lust lined desire...

Still she could care less...

He had asked her a million times, if she was ready for this...
Not just that she everytime agreed, but he hadn't seen a streak of insecurity or fear in her eyes...

That certainly made something crumble somewhere deep inside him...
He couldn't say in his heart - he was a man without a heart after all...

She was innocent...naive...very delicate...
He was inhumane...sturdy...very rough...

And worst part - she sat there in the middle of his king sized bed, clad in a lavender knee-length satin nighty, looking as soft as ever...

She clutched the bed sheets by both her hands, as his gaze scrutinized her every inch... Boring into her...

He sat beside her n looked into her eyes, much to her surprise.

His hand travelled to her chin, as he tilted it upto his level. She slid her eyes shut, as the warmth near her face increased - suggesting his increasing proximity.

His wide open eyes were greedily feasting on her rosy buds, he was set to nibble by his own...

Slowly he arched a bit more, taking her lips into his...

She gasped as his warm, rough yet delicious lips made a contact with hers.
Involuntarily, her hands held onto his shoulders... N his slid to her petite waist, leaving a trail of goosebumps wherever they went...

He pulled her closer as he sucked onto those strawberry flavoured things of her... It was her lip gloss, or she naturally tasted that way - he tried contemplanting...

She felt herself being trusted more into him as his lips bored more into her... She slid her hands from his sholulders all the way from his neck n raking them in his hair, clutched them tight, pulling him closer.

Her reaction made him more n more wild as he dug his fingers into her, feeling her cold waist through the delicate cloth...

She moaned by his act, as she was crushed more into him...

He was quick enough to utilise her moan in gaining entrance into her tasty mouth...

She gasped again as his tongue explored her mouth - reaching out to every crevice possible... Getting caught up by his flavour, she forgot responding...

Sensing her not responding, he instantly frowned... But in place of reducing the ferfor of the kiss, he bit something in her mouth - he himself was unaware of...

She felt a pang of pain, but not getting its source, she found it better to consume the amazing lips that were playing havoc on her...

He was happy to find her respond, n held her tight, kissing her with all his might...

She applied all the ounces of energy she had, to kiss him wildly...

After kissing eachother for what seemed like eternity, they pulled back - gasping badly for breath...

He looked at her flushed face. She looked even more inviting with that red across her cheeks...

He stroked her cheek with the back of his fingers. She looked up into those lust-dripping eyes again n took the initiative this time...

She pecked his lips n swiftly began planting kisses all along her jaw line...

He couldn't help but moan at the audden outburst of the tigress inside her...

She pushed him back, making him lie down on that huge bed of his... Within seconds, she was all over him - unbuttoning his shirt...
It was his turn to observe that want n desire pooling in her eyes... Not being able to resist anymore, he rolled over her. After giving a quick peck to her buds, he began kissing her all along the shoulder blade...

She moaned his name, as her nails dug into his shirt covered back... He planted open-mothed wet kisses all along her jaw line n dipped into her cleavage... Kissing n licking her with all his might...

She clasped his shirt, n pulled it with all the force she could muster... N voila ! She ripped it apart...

He paused in his place... Slowly he looked up into her mischievious eyes that made him smirk... He quickly threw away the remains of the garment n went back to his work...

It became much easy for her now, to leave cresent marks on his back... As a reward for his torturous doings...

She was getting pissed by such slow advances by the animal hidden in him... But before the thought could leave her mind, she felt his hand moving to the back of her neck, shifting her hair aside... She gasped n shut her eyes firmly, as he undid the knot that held her nighty in place...

Before she knew, she lay there almost naked in front of him - with only garments, covering her essentials. His piercing gaze hovered on her... Making her shudder...

In no time his hands were on the large exposed area around her navel... Her skin burnt under his touch...
She bit her own lip, stifling a moan...

He couldn't hold back anymore as his tongue traced the path of his hands... It dipped into her navel... Glided over her velvet soft skin... As her bosom heaved rythmically...

She thrust her hands in his hair n pulled him up... She knew she didn't have to voice it, her eyes were saying it all...

He read the deep desire in her of wanting him to enter her - clearly in her eyes...

He sighed.

With expertised hands, he disbarred bith of them of all the hinderances...

He laid over her... Her body crushed under his weight, n burnt under his touch...

He pressed his lips over hers... As his arousal entered her wetness...

She clutched his hair again... As the room echoed with her loud moans...

As they drained out of enery, they parted, n he laid next to her... Both panting badly...
Wrapped in a bedsheet, her body was still sweating. She shifted n placed her head on his chest.

He looked down at her n smiled. She looked very tempting while sleeping...
'This is all I can do for u... Please don't expect me to love...' He thought looking at her sleeping face. Wrapping his arms round her, he drifted off to sleep.

She smiled n looked up at his sleeping face, 'This is not what I want... But I can accept this, for I know I'll make heart take birth in u...' She thought n cuddled more into him, before drifting off into a deep slumber...

😆😆😆
Don't know what came into my head that I wrote this !! 😃
Its so not my zone ! :P
Still... Do comment if u like it. N do do do comment if u don't...
-Love
Aishwarya
Edited by Ash_KriYaansh - 10 years ago