Qubool Hai Written Update 17/3/14

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Tanveer is trying make her new haircut look better but it can't be done. She breaks the mirror and Zoya walks in. "chaand sa chehra, zulf ghani Laila kaisi lagti hai; aapki zulfein maasha Allah poonch bhains ki lagti hai." Tanveer is irritated by Zoya. Zoya tells her that she is looking like a filmy pagal. Zoya tells her that right now she has just spoiled her look but if she does not mend her ways Zoya will ruin her plans and also her life. Zoya tells her tell me who my abbu is and you shall escape all this. Tanveer tels her that the color of love and hate are the same. Someone does not forget one they love and I am arrested in hatred towards you so I can't forget you. Zoya has mutual feelings. Zoya tells her to tell about her abbu n his whereabouts. Tanveer says you have the eye to search for someone not only the yearning.

Tanveer tells Zoya that your father is tall but your eyes don't match you. Tanveer says I talk too much and so have told you too much about your father. She leaves a confused Zoya. Gafur is passing by Humaira's room and see her crying. Tanveer says that Zoya you wil not find out who your abbu is. Gafur comes to Humaira and asks him why she is crying. Is it Haider? Did he hurt you? Humaira hides the truth and her tears from her abbu. Gafur says you can't hide your pain from your father. Humaira is crying. Gafur once again asks if Haider hurt you Humaira does not say anything but Haider come and says yes.

Sameera and her gang are doing hypnosis on Khushboo. Nikhat is having FBs of her family. She was about to say her name when some kids come barging into the house. Dadi comes and distracts Sameera and Haseena. Najma sneaks in the house. Dadi talks about Nikhat. She then asks about the people Haseena lies. They all leave. Then dadi asks about Sameera and Haseena says she is naukrani. Dadi orders her to get tea and snacks for the children. Kids harass Haseena. Dadi says I met these kids on the road and they were hungry so thought should get them too as it is a pious thing to feed the hungry. Najma takes Nikhat away.

Haider says I broke her heart, her dreams and when dreams shattered eyes well up. Gafur gets angry but Humaira asks him to leave telling him that it is the personal matter of husband and wife and that he or no one else has the right to interfere between them. Gafur leaves. Humaira is trying to leave but Haider stops her. He says I know I hurt you but I was frustrated on myself as I wanted to bring a gift for you but all clothes were closed so shouted on you. He gifts her necklace and is putting it round her neck. Gafur is watching them. Haider fastened the knot of the necklace choking Humaira. He then apologizes. He says I pray that you are never miffed with me. Humaira says that will never happen as I know you love me too much. They hug Gafur looks on.

Asad is in the study. Zoya comes and sees he is busy with work. She is going to get coffee for him. He stops her and asks her what is worrying her. Zoya tells him about her worry about her abbu. She is leaving and sees the same book from the photo. Asad tells her it is very common for people who are concerned with religion and religious politics to have this book. Gafur comes and Asad leaves. Zoya asks him for coffee but her says no. Zoya leaves.

Sameera wonders where Khushboo was. Najma gets Nikhat to the room and tells her to be strong. Sameera comes there and tries to ask Khusboo her truth but Khusboo passes out. Dadi says that she has taken care of many people and the Qureshi's are nothing in front of her. She decides to stay with Nikhat.

Farhaan, and Haseena try to convince Sameera that Khushboo is in fact Khusboo and not Nikhat. Sameera is not convinced. Khushboo is listening to their conversation and says that now it is time to dig their graves.

Precap:

KV : Sameera sees someone on the rocking chair n gets scared. 

SM : Tanveer and Razia are speaking about not letting Zoya ruin their lives. A photo falls from Tanveer's hands and Zoya is moving in the same direction. Razia tells that if Zoya sees her childhood photo with Gafur then everything will be finished. She is moving down the stairs. Zoya stpes on the phot and halts.

A/N: Sorry for the mistakes or anything I have missed.   Edited by Chahanya - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Written Update
Surish thumbnail