Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HoneyLemon28 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sonu-monu

^^ ya even i dont care he's in a positive or a negative :P

GOSh me too drooling all the time ,he's Looking freaking HOT in evert T-shirt ahhh & his killer voice ahhh <3 <3  

Yeah.. ur ryt he lukd sooo hot in dat wet tshirt..*drooling*
N his amazing manly voice...*im dead* 
His voice sounded so sexy in d last scene whn she read his message!!!... ohh i wanna c him again!!!

HoneyLemon28 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaShCrazyAneesa

I haven't watched the full episode yet but saw a bit of it. He looks sooo much younger without his beard. Don't know if that's a good thing or bad 

Yes dear... he luks a lot younger widout his beard bt he luks dashing in each n evry luk of his... In jaan his character was dat of a goon n here he was jst a cool young photographer..
daenerysnow thumbnail
He seems a versatile actor, love his incredibly sensuous, intense, manly assertive voice, it just went well with the nature of the role he played in this episode! sometimes you can tell from just one scene, this guy has a lot of potential to go all the way to the top. Plus his smile is so adorably cute!
Yup i agree, he was hot even when he wasnt physically/materially present in the scene, with his deep, arousing voice drawling on in the background..  but back to the water scene which was just is so deliciously suggestive, who would't get turned on seeing him that way, finally some male objectification to satisfy female viewers, as it is it always seems to be the reverse.. 
please pardon my lusting respectful fans of Ayaz Ahmed.