Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvbug2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Beautiful, beautiful story, Napster! Lump in my throat as I write this. Wonderfully captured the complexities, the hand of God. Would have loved to see a little more of Rudra at the end. But even without, the story sparkles and cuts like a diamond. 👏👏

antiquegold thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I am suffering from laryngitis right now, and my throat hurts like hell, but this story brought a different lump to my throat! 
Paros guts, to stare fate in the face and call it out... The twist of eight minutes.  That changed three lives forever. To call out the will of God! 

Lailas anger, grief and passion. And hopefully Rudras remorse. So he did feel anguished after all! Some redemption! 

I feel such a strange mixture of sadness, compassion and forgiveness too... Is this feeling the one that Is unique to women?

Happy Holi! Aapne kitne rangon se mere yeh weekend bhara di! 
sanish23 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hey please do update JALLAD story! Really looking forward to the garam, sexy walla Jallad 😳
custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This paro is something. Instead of feeling angry or hatred or even sorry she understands Laila. The way she took all the necessary items and also her kids was touching. As a mother that was one big risk she took but it was worth it.
She probably knew that Laila had a lot of things in her mind and until it is out, as u said the poison had to be let, she would not have been able to reconcile with the future.

I don't know what rudra was thinking. Might be about his wife, about how she took this bold step in order to bring peace to Laila or probably herself. Or about how or whether he has taken advantage of Laila.
nishkaa thumbnail
Two words ... Thank you :)
Edited by nishkaa - 10 years ago
pink.lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
am caching up now on this story.. this chapter was so beautifully emotional and perfectly balanced! 👏
swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautifully written. Brought tears into my eyes. Lovely.👏
nema123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
OMG Natster... Loved loved loved it...!!!

You did such a amazing job on Laila's 8 year question...!!

You should go and work with Mr GH.

Anyway please write on how Paro and Rudra get married as part of your story.

salmanic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this particular chapter is one of the best things i have read on this forum! keep going. Good Luck L)
DDC1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Napster,
Take a bow, here's a hug .. your words stay with me long after I've read them..  IDK what your day job is but you have a great understanding of the human psyche atleast the way I see/understand it.  I'm sure you invest a lot emotionally  to write such in depth OSs.  THANK YOU.

P.S I hated the way Rudra dismissed Laila in the last episode  you made it better.  You should consult for the show, would make it better.
Edited by DDC1 - 10 years ago