Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Tamanna

That's the sick part. CVs have no creativity left.. bas ghisa-pita daal dete hai! I think she'll do it maybe because of G's blackmail? ðŸ¤¢

That's ridiculous. It will be complete character assassination of Veeba. Veera agreeing like a doormat though she would take the fight into his house. And he would want to get married to her somehow😕😕 Already I don't understand how he is so excited about the fact that Veera loves him. Should have been the opposite.
You never know, it might be Ranvi too for his pyaari Gunjan😳
Prii.. thumbnail
And if she is not going to reject him, how will he know the truth?? Obviously he would think the next step is marriage😳
S.H.I.E.L.D. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Tamanna

That's the sick part. CVs have no creativity left.. bas ghisa-pita daal dete hai! I think she'll do it maybe because of G's blackmail? ðŸ¤¢

But isnt Veera having the upper hand here? 😳

And V is too strong to fall for G's schemes. She is the only character in show with brains. If CVs take that away too... Well... 😳

S.H.I.E.L.D. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lizaries

That's ridiculous. It will be complete character assassination of Veeba. Veera agreeing like a doormat though she would take the fight into his house. And he would want to get married to her somehow😕😕 Already I don't understand how he is so excited about the fact that Veera loves him. Should have been the opposite.
You never know, it might be Ranvi too for his pyaari Gunjan
😳

@BU, This is what I have been complaining about. Baldev's love realization for her came too soon!

@B, Ranvi anyways told her to shut up about G's truth. But if he emoblackmails her for Gunjan, goodbye Ranveera 4eva and eva.

manishasatpathy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
veera wud do anything for ranvi even if it meant sacrifising her life so if gunjan blackmail's and tells her to marry baldev if she wants to see her veerji spending a happy married life i am sure she wont think twice b4 saying yes for the marriage i think the rejection part is there baldev wud realise his feelings and then try his tricks or plan a revenge for veera and then comes gunjan's blackmail and she says yes for it ballu might think its becoz of his tricks that she agreed
thats the only prediction i cud make
Sukhmani05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Goshhh ... Too many spoilers at one go & spoilers itself are sooo confusing ðŸ˜² ... Don't know which spoiler to believe in as different spoilers mentioning different things ... ðŸ˜• Don't know where the stories of  VeeBa, RanJan & RanVeera are leading to ... No SBS/SBB/E24 segment after holi hence can't predict what's gonna be on 😒... Hopefully we get some hint in tonite's episode & hopefully we get to some SBS/SBB/E24 Veera segment tomorrow ... 
manishasatpathy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
any1 noticed the background music for veeba proposal its the same one we got for the dupatta wala scene i guess thats going to be veeba's bg music
Prii.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvlover92

@BU, This is what I have been complaining about. Baldev's love realization for her came too soon!

@B, Ranvi anyways told her to shut up about G's truth. But if he emoblackmails her for Gunjan, goodbye Ranveera 4eva and eva.

iam sure he doesn't have love waala feelings for her. Iam clear about the zimmedari part. So his love realization and hiding of feelings should come later. But he should have been shocked at the fact that veera loves him. And he should have fought with his urge to fullfill the zimmedari. 
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
That music comes on other scenes too it is a situational.
This spoiler is completely senseless its like what would happen obviously she has to accept him later its a confusion creator dnt trust it 
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Maaregi ya accept karegi, maaregi ya accept karengi *keeps pulling the petals from a rose* 😆

On a serious note, koi kehta hai slap maaregi aur ab itthe "take time to accept" lol... Tfs anyways..