Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

P4rveen12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Wow part two was so emotional and heart wrenching,

Paro was wanting to sign the papers and I'm glad Rudra refused.

I hope Paro survives, please let Rudra's word be true when he said he won't let anything happen to her, 

Rudra's emotions, anguish, pain was written and described beautifully in this update,

I hope we get a scene similar to this in the serial, would love to see Rudra's reaction.

The update was a brilliant read xx 
Ended thumbnail

Originally posted by: P4rveen12

Wow part two was so emotional and heart wrenching,

Paro was wanting to sign the papers and I'm glad Rudra refused.

I hope Paro survives, please let Rudra's word be true when he said he won't let anything happen to her, 

Rudra's emotions, anguish, pain was written and described beautifully in this update,

I hope we get a scene similar to this in the serial, would love to see Rudra's reaction.

The update was a brilliant read xx 

Thanks so much sis! ðŸ˜ƒ
x
sparikh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
she's still breathing! yeah! 
Shivji can do his miracle 😉 - this is Parvati, not Shakti so she can't die!

Rudra is a super-man; he'll willed her to survive; want a happy ending, pls!

-Sona

Afwan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You write sooo beautifully  😳
Loved to read it
Waiting for the last part
Hunnybunny3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A vey intense update Zara. Fabulously written. The emotions from both Rudra and Paro were palpable. Rudra's determination will hopefully keep Paro alive and well. Can't wait to read the next update. Don't keep us hanging for too long. 
SherryGS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Wow! I actually felt like it was part of the show. I could see it happen. loved it so much!
hilly thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ZARAAA ! :D 
THIS is brilliance ! LOVED both the parts so far and damn, this is heavily intense... had my heart racing and full of turns and twists. You've done a brilliant job imagining a scenario and creating this master piece .. seriously, this should be earning much more views ! 
I've read your previous work too on PaRud and loved it as well. You're awesome Zara ! Part 2 kept me on the edge. 
I reeaaally can't wait for 3rd/Last update ... it'll be ending already ?! :( 
Im hoping, knowing Paro will make it as long as she has her Jhallad by her side ! As he had Paro in this arm, the paper's, BSD status, merits, the case didn't matter anymore... all that mattered was that Paro at any cost had to make it, she couldn't end and sacrifice like this .. and their story will recreate a better ending that Paro giving up and letting it be. 

can't wait fooo more ! Do PM me, thanks. :)

shagun-rocks thumbnail
i beg of you, please don't let paro die...rudra's anguish was portrayed brilliantly...this man won't be able to handle paro's death...he has already faced so much in life...
DDC1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Zara,
Angsty read.. suits the current mood of the show..
smra134 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I m having an Inkling that they maybe they get a former birpur bride and thus paro s innocence is proved and also they will get the witness more likely it would be nandini jija as we saw in former episode she is missing and is not traceble maybe as maha shivrathri mela they will hardly know who is from where so she can snek in thus maybe the wedding wont takes place lets see what may happen