Santhu.The.King thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
interesting ... superb
Ended thumbnail

Originally posted by: ARSHI_FAN11

Zara am so loving your work on PaRud and this one is no exception πŸ‘

This was also there in my mind that Paro may come to know the truth during mahashivratri mela but of course I hadn't given it too much of thought and totally loved the vivid description you gave here πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ yes Rudra has been her protector always and though Paro has her beliefs set on the wrong person, its her this characteristic that has somewhere totally warmed my heart - when she trusts she trusts with her full being and so I know when the focus of her belief will shift to Rudra, how intense will that be πŸ˜‰

Thanks so much sis for your comment
xxx
Ended thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishna_Sourav

awesome beautiful update

wish this could happen  in the show also
So Rudra n Aman injured n later to save paro Rudra shot thakur who in return try to shot Rudra when Paro take the bullet n injured herself
continue soon pls 

I honestly believe Paro will get badly hurt on the wedding day in the show as this is what the build up is for in the show. Rudra's trying his full hardest to protect her but with so many snakes in the grass, Paro is surely going to get bitten at some point.

x
shaheerdiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesum beginning ... Waiting for more😊
sarita_barun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
This was amazing...

HerFiction thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey zara read this now. I loved it continue soon. And also pm me
Khuarv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Very well written πŸ‘ . Paro will beleive Rudra's accusations against thakur only when she comes face to face with thakur in above mentioned scenario. I loved the first part of your TS for it's intensity and want to see how it proceeds further.Eagerly awaiting the next part .
Ended thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khuarv

Very well written πŸ‘ . Paro will beleive Rudra's accusations against thakur only when she comes face to face with thakur in above mentioned scenario. I loved the first part of your TS for it's intensity and want to see how it proceeds further.Eagerly awaiting the next part .

Thank you so much sis!
x
rana5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved the first story and this one is reading even better! Waiting for the next chapter.
TheInkMistress thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
woman you have in you to make people go all intense reading your works... I am eagerly waiting for the next two parts!