Shame .. Shame [DT Note - Pg11] - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MOnamy11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I'm a newbee too . I think RR has hidden deep meaning in every dialogue and scenes which increases it's POTENTIALS HIGHLY !
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Shame shame sweetie pie you watched?

You sucked the candy and then you say its tastes like karela?

Gandi baat! Achhe bachhe jhoot nahi bolte...
blue.kindle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap

Sneha dear you hit the nail on the head
I know right we are so pathetically horny and glad you are so above us must feel good to be higher than all this and yet you made a post to point our sins so wondering hmm chalo will not let my sex driven mind be clamored with thoughts of your self righteous piety or should I say the opposite and yes as you pointed out I guess we all must be sexually depraved deprived and despicable in our wanton longings to just talk about consumashon eye sax and chemistry Now that I think about I did have problems with chemistry at school but have no problems figuring out the equations here so obviously RR is educational and gosh why do I think you are some MID that was banished some time back Anyway welcome and enjoy our 101 Kamasutra interpretations hell we add our own new positions that even Vatsyayana never dreamt Is that the draw go on you can be honest we are shameless that way Free your mind and the rest will follow

Yeh hai pashchatya sabhyata ka ati uttam udaharan. Angrezi me khit pit karti hai.  😆😆
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
You missed the story it seems 😕
Guinea thumbnail
Mujhe chill lag rahi hai aur mujhe pill khani hai ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜‰
Exprimere thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Guinea

Mujhe chill lag rahi hai aur mujhe pill khani hai ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜‰

🤣

Kya baat, kya baat, kya baat. *swishes hand*
TheMogambo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Kamma Ghani Sneha Baisa.!!

You see Baisa _________________________

Ghani Kamma !!!
Edited by TheMogambo - 10 years ago
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

And honestly am I the only person who saw nothing hot about that scene and saw something absolutely pure?

@TM - giving u the respect and benefit of the doubt that this was a genuine query!

if its a usual popcorn post though. i don't really have anything to say to u.. enjoy the weekend.. i am sure to, cz i will watch today's episode million times over the weekend!

Guinea thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

And honestly am I the only person who saw nothing hot about that scene and saw something absolutely pure?

@TM - giving u the respect and benefit of the doubt that this was a genuine query!

if its a usual popcorn post though. i don't really have anything to say to u.. enjoy the weekend.. i am sure to, cz i will watch today's episode million times over the weekend!

Sunara ji chill keejiye aur pill khahiye ðŸ˜‰  Samjhi ki samjhaoon ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Rupunzale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
We all perceive things differently...this wasn't a hot scene IMO...the scene before required that...he was washing her because she had poison all over...I don't think it was inappropriate at all.