Krystle Dsouza <3 - what she truly is!

Kryan_SanDhir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi guys !! 

I'm sure most of you all are on this forum and watch this show because of Krystle !' 
Well, that's her effect <3 
Here, I make this post to talk about what I genuinely feel about Krystle <3 

She became famous after her stint in the popular star plus show EHMMBH!! 
We all loved her role as Jeevika in it :) 
People, including me  dint know who krystle was before that show began! 
When I first watched her of screen interviews , in one of the interviews, karan told  Krystle that she is 6-7 shows old.. I thought he must be just kidding,!! But later when I searched for her , I realized that she is indeed 6-7 shows old.. I was shocked!how com I dint know her?? Later , I started watching EHMMBH daily for her's and Tacker's chemistry and after I started loving Virika..which I still love, I started watching their off screen interviews.. Then I was like woah! She is so different from her onscreen character!! 

She is completely opposite,.. While Jeevika was a caring , innocent , loving , girl , she was super mature.. But here Sakshi is jhalli, mad, immature but yet so perfect <3 
Krystle Dsouza is the perfect example of how after being such a big celeb , has no attitude at all'!! She loves her fans and keeps them as her own family.. Her smile , is enough to kill millions of people out there.. I'm sure just like me , many girls too have a crush on her.. But hey, wr Aren't  jealous , we are super proud to be her fans <3 

When I came to know she is in ENP, I was like wow! At that time she was the only one who returned to fiction show, and she still is e only one who started workin a month after her last show ended.. Her co stars from her previous shows are into reality at this moment.. 

She is a girl , who is loved by all - children, adults, friends, family, fans, co stars, industry people, etc!! She is friends with everyone!! She always stands up for what is wrong, always stands up for Her friends when they r in need..like her recent post for her friend Karan tacker when fans were bashing him for no reason!! This is what a true friend is.. Helping , without wanting anything in return! :) I am proud to be her fan! A proud Krystalite <3 Will stay a Krystle fan for infinity and beyond <3 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_aayushi thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
amazing post!!!! I truly agree with each and every word of its
I too didn't know krystle before ehmmbh
she is my ideal
a girly crush
I really loved her
I learnt many things from her
I loved each and every thing u have wrote about her and totally at agree with you
she is true friend
I love her
yes proud being a krystle fan !!!! 😊