TOI - Vipul Roy is the Fourth FIR Male Lead to Quit Show

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Vipul Roy is the Fourth FIR male lead to quit show
After going missing for two weeks, Vipul Roy, who plays FIR's male lead Senior Inspector Bhola Pandit, has now quit the show. 

Says a source associated with the show, "Vipul's dates were not being used and his track was in limbo for some time. The production house kept assuring him that his track would take off soon, but that didn't happen." 

The actor confirms, "I have quit the show. I don't know what confusion cropped up between the channel and the production house, but I had to move on."
Yep even the montage has changed.

So far only Aamir Ali has stuck around for quite some good time! He only left because of the time leap.

TFS
TFS! :)
So are we going to get a stable male lead or not? Or it will be just CC n Gopi, gulgule and billu forever? :O
Edited by MriduB - 10 years ago
Oh uhh !
Just when I had really started to like him, he leaves !

Though I must say I expected it. They used him so frequently. There was no footage of him.  Any actor would get frustrated.

And without a male lead the story was becoming boring.

Originally posted by MriduB

TFS! :)
So are we going to get a stable male lead or not? Or it will be just CC n Gopi, gulgule and billu forever? :O

Aamir ali is coming back ! Yeah !😃
Originally posted by devica

Aamir ali is coming back ! Yeah !😃

Really? ðŸ˜²
Originally posted by devica

Oh uhh !
Just when I had really started to like him, he leaves !

Though I must say I expected it. They used him so frequently. There was no footage of him.  Any actor would get frustrated.

And without a male lead the story was becoming boring.

Any actor, who doesn't get much footage would surely love to leave! No matter how popular the show is! ðŸ˜›