OS after march 13th episode, my imagination.updated part2-3; part3-5

Prabhars thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Part 1 

He was angry. How dare adithi said that. "I don't even let astha say that" He walked closer to her. Suddenly he heard a sound. Saw his astha with tears. On no. She must have thought .. No... He was confused what to say. How to explain it. Astha left. She did not say a word.
He was waiting in the room for astha to come. He did not understand why he needed to clear it with her. He heard a sound. Restlessly he looked at the door. It was adithi. "Now what does she want", he thought. She said." Dinner is ready Shloak" 
He was disappointed. "Why is astha not here. Is she trying to avoid me" he thought. 
Came down silently... Sat down to eat. Astha was not around. "Damn this girls attitude." 
He pretended that he dint care. Suddenly food choked and he wanted water. Somebody gave water. For a second he thought his heart was gonna jump out.

slowly looked up to see adithi again. Finally he asked, " where is she?"  Adithi said " guess u miss her already. Her dad is sick she left. She told uncle you are okay with it. You dint know?" Shloak said"sorry, slipped my mind"

Shloak head started spinning. "What the hell, she cannot do that. She won't leave me. She ... She ... Loves me" he thought. "Wait a minute... That means she thinks I need adithi more. But... No... This cannot happen" 
He told his baba that he is going to check on kiloskars. He drove like mad. Finally he reached her dads. He knocked. For his suprise.. It was mr. Atul. He was happy to see Shloak and invited him in. Shloak was confused."if he is here, that means Astha lied" he just wished him and ... Said that he was in that area so thought of visiting.  Asthas mom was surprised to see him, not in a good way. She said" don't make it a habit. It's last few weeks before divorce, and I have already found a gem of a boy -Karan. He will take care of her like she deserves " Shloak was shocked while Atul was trying to control his wife. He snapped right back at her, "too bad she is still legally my wife" he ran back to his car. He was searching crazy all over the city. Tried calling her number. No response. 

All the time he was thinking... "I cannot let this happen, I will die without her...I love her damn it...what , no but I'm suppose to hate her.  How can anyone hate her, she is the sweetest person. ... Astha, please I was a fool. Don't go. Please. " suddenly he thought he saw her going in a building. Railway station. He left the car closer to the steps. A policeman was running towards him. Probably going to ask him to move his car. He started running... And people gave a who is this crazy look. He did not care... Caught her shoulder and pulled her in for a hug. Astha did not expect it. She took a deep breath and pushed him away. She yelled "let me go" Shloak saw that she meant it. He said "I can't" 

She was angry "why, your dad wants me back now again is it? " 
Shloak " huh, stop all these nonsense and get back in the car now. We need to talk" dragged her back. She said, "you can stop me now but not forever and I will come if u promise to not touch me" 
Shloak left her hand.he  din't know what to say, "you know the court order, you still have 3more weeks" 
Astha" 3weeks is nothing, it will disappear"
Shloak " I think you did and said enough for today. Get in now" gave a few hundreds to the police and started driving.

She was confused. " Why is he looking  at me like that? Now what does he want. Im tired of thinking about him. Now adithi is there for him. Let her break her head. I'm out."
Shloak "thank god this pagal did not leave the city. Does she even understand what will happen to me. She is next to me right now. I cannot let u go astha. U belong in my arms not that stupid &$@#$& Karan. I'm going to win u back I promise. But how I'm I going to keep up the promise of not touching u... U r killing me astha... Damn" 

p.s. Guys, this is my first post. Hope u like it. If you don't... Hope you will go easy on me :) . Peace.

Part 2 - page 3 
Last part - page 5

Edited by Prabhars - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pveenat thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome, very nice. Do continue๐Ÿ˜‰
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Really nice story thank you Edited by rbb1 - 10 years ago
Anunilmini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Really nice. Very well written. I wish you would continue this...
Prabhars thumbnail
Wow! I thought no one will even bother.. What a surprise! Lot of kind souls here. Thank you. Appreciate it very much from the bottom of my heart.
I was actually frustrated after watching the episode today. Blasted out an os  in 25 mins. it did help me get over it. Felt much better heehee. Think I should have taken the time... if only I had known.  

I hope they show some positive development and stop making loops over and over again. If not...Good actors and team is going to turn waste... due to the fear of losing viewers by the Creatives. Anyways.. Tc guys. Thanks again
Edited by Prabhars - 10 years ago
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Prabhars

Wow! I thought no one will even bother.. What a surprise! Lot of kind souls here. Thank you. Appreciate it very much from the bottom of my heart.

I was actually frustrated after watching the episode today. Blasted out an os  in 25 mins. it did help me get over it. Think I should have taken the time... if only I had known.  

I hope they show some positive development and stop making loops over and over again. If not...Good actors and team is going to turn waste... due to the fear of losing viewers by the Creatives. Anyways.. Tc guys. Thanks again

hope we get to read more stories from you and maybe you can write more chapters for this story ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Prabhars thumbnail
You think?! Mmm I'm not a writer. Never done it before :D
Not sure... What if I make a fool out of myself... Lol. So much for confidence. Thank you for your kind words though :)
bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice piece...if only it was that easy to change Shlok. 
Prabhars thumbnail
Yea.. I feel like Telling him "get over it shloak already... You are a grown man for gods sake" :D
-LECHU- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
an os in 25 mins...๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ‘ 
wow ...good job dear๐Ÿ˜Š