13 March: Raj ! Avni ko Bachao! + Short WU

Posted: 10 years ago
Raj my super hero.. Please Save Avni from Ritz.. pls kam se kam 10 -20 haddiyan tor do uske aur mooh bhi! So that he will be quite and don't interfere.. 
Cant see Avni being blackmailed all through the wedding by usless & insane Ritz! 

So Monday is Shaadi then.. super excited! 

That Shastriji Suket venture will be creating problems to AvRaj in near future I think... 

Happy with Raj.. he proved he is a real SUPERHERO! Avni: tum itte acche kyun ho! Lol

Edit:
Find short Update below... thanks
Edited by Sammy11 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sammy little update plzz...light nahi yahaan
Bhavna consoles arpita for mehndi color tragedy.
Avni tries to contact home science teacher but phone doesn't get connected.  She tells raj that she know a solution to increase color of. mehndi.

Raj get it for her by contacting devika for teachers details.

Avni makes pagdi for akshat as said by bhavna.. raj tells its the most beautiful and gives mehndi solution to her..

Akshat goes to arpita and talks romantically, avni sees them, 
She got the mehndi solution to give it to arpita..

ritz also sees AA talking and get to know avni is also involved in their love cum arrange marriage.. avnii stops him, he blackmails her, that if she wants hir to be quiet she should do whatever he asks her in future. He tries to be romantic with her, avni keeps distance.

Bhavna in mandir prays and tells new bahu is coming and.. big lecture!...lol.. 
She tells avni that one day she also have to go to her own house (susral)...

Savri taunts arpita again.. etc etc.. everyone stops her..

Bhavna got emotional, suket consoles that no tears in shaadi house.. 

Precap. Avni has to be a shadow of arpita as requested by bhavna, she tells pls god make me strong enough to face ritz, 

Shastriji comes suket tells the work I had given you must by between us two only. When he was abt to say something..

Akshat ubtan ceremony as per SBB segment.. there was puja there after...

I hope I covered complete episode..

Shaadi is expected next week... 

Edited by Sammy11 - 10 years ago
krupaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot sammy for the update.

Originally posted by: krupaa

Thanks a lot sammy for the update.

Welcome.. ðŸ˜Š
sparkling_gems thumbnail
Thanks for the written update.
..Breeze.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sammy11

Bhavna consoles arpita for mehndi color tragedy.

Avni tries to contact home science teacher but phone doesn't get connected.  She tells raj that she know a solution to increase color of. mehndi.

Raj get it for her by contacting devika for teachers details.

Avni makes pagdi for akshat as said by bhavna.. raj tells its the most beautiful and gives mehndi solution to her..

Akshat goes to arpita and talks romantically, avni sees them, 
She got the mehndi solution to give it to arpita..

ritz also sees AA talking and get to know avni is also involved in their love cum arrange marriage.. avnii stops him, he blackmails her, that if she wants hir to be quiet she should do whatever he asks her in future. He tries to be romantic with her, avni keeps distance.

Bhavna in mandir prays and tells new bahu is coming and.. big lecture!...lol.. 
She tells avni that one day she also have to go to her own house (susral)...

Savri taunts arpita again.. etc etc.. everyone stops her..

Bhavna got emotional, suket consoles that no tears in shaadi house.. 

Precap. Avni has to be a shadow of arpita as requested by bhavna, she tells pls god make me strong enough to face ritz, 

Shastriji comes suket tells the work I had given you must by between us two only. When he was abt to say something..

Akshat uttan ceremony as per SBB segment.. there was puja there after...

I hope I covered complete episode..

Shaadi is expected next week... 

Thanks for the update sammy! I missed the epi
Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank You very much for the Update
tina_sre thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sammy11

Raj my super hero.. Please Save Avni from Ritz.. pls kam se kam 10 -20 haddiyan tor do uske aur mooh bhi! So that he will be quite and don't interfere.. 

Cant see Avni being blackmailed all through the wedding by usless & insane Ritz! 

So Monday is Shaadi then.. super excited! 

That Shastriji Suket venture will be creating problems to AvRaj in near future I think... 

Happy with Raj.. he proved he is a real SUPERHERO! Avni: tum itte acche kyun ho! Lol

Edit:
Find short Update below... thanks

Thankx 4 d brief update sammy🤗...yaar mujhe to iss baar Avni pe gussa aaraha hai😡...Ritz to hai he kameena aur ause yeh pata hai dat he can go to any extent to create prob. 4 Avraj phir bhi yeh kaidiya ke tum jo bologe mein woh karungi...kya jarurat thi ause yeh bolne ke...jake Arpita ko bata dete ke Ritz ko aunke secret ke bare me pata chalgaya to woh khud handle karti ya phir Akshat/Arpita dono milke kuch solution nikalte...O god ab. Raj he bachaye Avni ko aus Kaamena Ritz se...M sure as alwayz Raj wil save her😊

Originally posted by: tina_sre

Thankx 4 d brief update sammy🤗...yaar mujhe to iss baar Avni pe gussa aaraha hai😡...Ritz to hai he kameena aur ause yeh pata hai dat he can go to any extent to create prob. 4 Avraj phir bhi yeh kaidiya ke tum jo bologe mein woh karungi...kya jarurat thi ause yeh bolne ke...jake Arpita ko bata dete ke Ritz ko aunke secret ke bare me pata chalgaya to woh khud handle karti ya phir Akshat/Arpita dono milke kuch solution nikalte...O god ab. Raj he bachaye Avni ko aus Kaamena Ritz se...M sure as alwayz Raj wil save her😊

Ya avni ko bhi kya zarurat thi.. kuch bhi karungi bolke, she should have backfired him instead.. by saying he sent raj that msg, created prob in her dance performances, left her in cemetery etc he would have stopped, becoz he was already under raj and akshat's pressure..