last year we'll had beautiful talli and holi scenes of our Rishbala

sree.gattu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
yesterday in sbs segment,  I saw madhu's talli scene with manorama chachi of IPKKND who may be in mb as I don't know her name , I think dolly chachi here. mujhe yaad aye last year offscreen segment of DVD of holi segment. I heard that this year talli scene is between madhu and dolly chachi . i'm talking to myself that last year Madhu had beautiful talli scene with RK , DVD did great job but this year . thank god the scene is not with ak then my daughter heard it and said what a joke a drunken seen of this new hero , he can't do a normal action properly then how come he do  a drunken scene . because of they ruined RK Mansion's and RK'S vanity van classy look with orange and purple colors .she is just 12yrs and again judged so correctly.
              whatever onething is true last year talli scene of RM 28th feb, 1st march, 2nd march are most rememborable scenes of Rishbala and holi 3rd april and 4th april  of Rishbala is most beautiful and memorable holi for Rishbailians .i'm missing them a lot. I wanted another talli scene and holi of Rishbala but didn't get . missing them a lot . Edited by sree.gattu - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silverfire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes, all these holi promos r reminding me so much of rishabala n their holi scenes . Missing them so  much😭
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
rightly said, missing DVD terribly.
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
wish we could get back the golden days
Snehal23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rima4ever

haan re...😭
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rima4ever

πŸ‘πŸΌ
bokul thumbnail
😭
bokul thumbnail

Originally posted by: anitarani

πŸ‘πŸΌ

πŸ˜•
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Whenever It comes to Holi , I remember Rishbala . Rk's Passion , his Junoon and his Passionate Possesive Dialogue  :
" Iss tarah se  tumein rang lagaane ka hak sirf aur sirf mera hai...aur mere chune se yun kaapne ka hak sirf aur sirf tumhaara...Holi Mubaraak Ho...BIWI!! "  

OMGG!! How can anyone forget this intense Dialogue.it was soo soo Full of Possession and passion and the way VD delivered it was out of the world , made it so so intense πŸ˜³ . He was simply amazing in this episode , So as DD .Both DVD were outstanding πŸ‘

JAANE KAHAN GAYE WOH DIN !! πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
mansiahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
.My daughter only four year old she can see madhubala in the serial with glasses but she keep on asking where is rk where is rk mom ?? Always...where is the baby (the small baby),she used to be with me  when i watch the show cycling around or playing n all but keep on saying raark ,maaadooobala now its clearly she says rk madhubala.one fine day dont see them n she can only see madhu with specs n she is keep on wondering wat happened...n said i dont like abhay kapoor where is rk mom? Every day after leap she keep on asking this :(. How can say rk is not there n they show him dead to a baby who doesnt understand death .i said he went for vacation πŸ˜‰ will come back oneday πŸ˜Š.
No complains for Gunjan i stopped complaining after they killed the essence ,the soul of the show our rishbala ,ab kuch feel nahi hotha πŸ˜•
Edited by mansiahmed - 10 years ago