CineFanLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Old but interesting.

Salman Khan to promote his film in Shah Rukh Khan style

58 Google +6
  • Email
  • Print
Salman has decided to promote Prem Ratan Dhan Payo like Shah Rukh does it for his filmsSalman has decided to promote Prem Ratan Dhan Payo like Shah Rukh does it for his films
By: Express News Service | New Delhi | Posted: December 2, 2014 7:03 pm

The age old hatchet between the two biggies of the industry Salman Khan and Shah rukh Khan has finally been buried. With this, we see the new B-Town bonding getting stronger to the extent that Salman has now decided to promote his upcoming film Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' like SRK does it for his movies.

Recently SRK was seen promoting his movie Happy New Year' globally with SLAM! The Tour and something similar is going on in Salman's mind. Now the superstar also wants to involve global audience in his promotion strategy. For this, he, reportedly, will fly to various countries and promote PRDP. We must say that Salman is really benefiting from this new friendship and it would be an icing on the cake if the movie is a hit world wide.

Though, the Dabangg' actor has a good fan following in India, but we feel that he would break all records if he earns fans in the outside countries as well.

Salman has re- united with Rajshri after a long gap of 14 years for this film. The movie also stars Sonam Kapoor opposite Salman and is being directed by Suraj Barjatya. Also, we will get to see Neil Nitin Mukesh and Swara Bhaskar in supporting roles.

Releasing next year, this is definitely one of the most awaited films of the year.

- See more at: http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/bollywood/salman-khan-to-promote-his-film-in-shah-rukh-khan-style/#sthash.kbQtxCtd.dpuf
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Waiting for PRDP very badly
TIGER_KHAN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
His Spy.@Ekkdevil

Here you go see the grand sets of #PremRatanDhanPayo ''

Embedded image permalink
TIGER_KHAN thumbnail
sabina lamba@SabinaLamba

In SorajBarjata's #PRDP,whose success,tradeanalyst KomalNahta predicts by saying"it will never leave d theatres"Paper

Embedded image permalink
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: TIGER_KHAN

sabina lamba@SabinaLamba

In SorajBarjata's #PRDP,whose success,tradeanalyst KomalNahta predicts by saying"it will never leave d theatres"Paper

Embedded image permalink

WOW!!! This is such an Epic amazing Prediction . I wish & hope it becomes true ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
We are one more day closer to this movie ๐Ÿฅณ
TIGER_KHAN thumbnail

Like Salman, Anupam Kher in a double role in Prem Ratan Dhan Payo

Like Salman Khan, Anupam Kher too will be seen in a double role in Sooraj Barjatya's magnum opus Prem Ratan Dhan Payo. Looks like this film gets more and more interesting with every passing day.

In Barjatya's next, Prem Ratan Dhan Payo Kher is 'Diwan Sahab', a member of the court. Like Salman, who plays a king and a boxer, Kher has a dual role too but refuses to divulge any details about the other character except to say that he's a "humorous and interesting guy who is close to Prem".

The two actors were last seen on screen together in Barjatiya's 1994 superhit, Hum Aapke Hain Koun...!. Kher teamed up with Barjatya in 2006 for the Shahid Kapoor-Amrita Rao starrer Vivaah. "But Sooraj and I have come together with Salman, the original Prem after eight years," says Kher.

However, before Prem Ratan Dhan Payo hits the theatres this Diwali, Kher will be seen as agent Shukla, an undercover geek alongside Akshay Kumar in Neeraj Pandey's Baby. The counter-terrorist drama will unveil this Republic Day. "You won't see me smiling in even a single shot in Baby, but I'm all smiles when I hold court in Sooraj's film," he points out. I also start shooting for Sanjay Gupta's Jazbaa this month."

TIGER_KHAN thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†

Anupam KherVerified account@AnupamPkher

I don't have a double role in Sooraj Barjatya's PREM RATAN DHAN PAYO.:)

Edited by TIGER_KHAN - 9 years ago