Left Right Left

article- deepraj rana b'day!!!

angelic eyes thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Deepraz Rana turns a year younger

Deepraz Rana who played the role of Tatya Tope in The Rising is playing Harsh Major Nair in Sab's Left Right Left. Deepraj turned a year older on 31st August. As his friends from the industry reveal, 'normally every year he invites people home and we chill out.' But this year the actor was busy shooting and doing a Left Right Left on the sets.

On a rather philosophical note Deepraz says, "I didn't celebrate my b'day this time. And that's definitely not because I am getting older. It was just that I was busy. I believe age is just a number and it's all in the mind. One is as old or as young as one thinks oneself to be. I think with each passing year, I have not just grown in experience but even matured as an actor."

We couldn't agree more, considering his lineup of work which includes serials like Tara, Umeed, Reporter, Chanakya, Chandrakanta, Udaan, Tipu Sultan and films like LOC, The Rising and The Hero. Not just this, Deepraj has even done theatre with Nadira Babbar and Rani Balbir Kau.

Yet, somehow we think Deepraz still hasn't really got his due in the industry. Not too many people know about his body of work and all the roles he has played.

Let's hope by his next b'day, Deepraz find his true place in the industry.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bravehearted thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow great.

Happy Birthday Major Nayar.
SadButTrue1 thumbnail
Happy Birthday Major.. and have mercy on Cadet Naina Singh.
Thnx for sharing!
shaika00 thumbnail
happy birthday nair but i dont lyke u and newayz thanx 4 sharin
dudeman thumbnail
Thanks. Edited by dudeman - 17 years ago
NNGAL thumbnail
A very happy birthday to deepraz rana!

he is definitely an amazing actor. Who can forget his role of jankoji scindia in 'the great maratha'!

he carries himself with a lot of dignity and grace in every role he portrays!

may god bless him with a lot more years of such stupendous and enchanting performances.
sunaina02 thumbnail
Deepraz is a very goos actor. I appreciate his work as Major Nair. πŸ‘ πŸ‘
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

can anyone tell me which role he played in Chanderkanta?

mujhe yaad nahi aa rahaπŸ˜•

Mishubaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
HAppy birthday to Major Nair πŸ˜›