Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RanJan_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -...mohini...-

๐Ÿคฃ you actually replied ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

so u want to say poridhi sharma was vary much famus in TMS?, anyways the way they r maikng gunjan its more then negetive.
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
So you mean to say Farnaz should join the team of script writers and write the script herself? Err, okay๐Ÿ˜• Wish Shivin was that talented too๐Ÿ˜ญ So he can stop Ranvi from being such a colossal loser๐Ÿ˜†
Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RanJan_lover

Usually koye fb pe suchme hota nahi if she is there PLZ SEND IT TO FB IF U CAN

She is.. She even replies to her fans.. You should send this to her.. She will be glad ๐Ÿ˜Š
RanJan_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaBhiinlove

ok I need a moment ROFL .. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

i always knew Farnaz is a guy๐Ÿ˜†
This post lmao..๐Ÿ˜†

i used this wrong word for response๐Ÿ˜‰
Vinder90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hi, dont worry much dear. . 
Farnaz is just doing her job, and if you really want to communicate just put this on her twitter /fb pages. .  it will get to her easy. . 

as for her character she plays in the serial,  . . . currently Gunjan can go to any limits, and i think we all should agree on this. . anything is possible. . . . 

just have some patience. . .  no one is really enjoyin her non stop brain dead drag. . thats been on for over a month now. . but just relax, have some patience. . . ๐Ÿ˜Š
.GrangerMalfoy. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RanJan_lover

so u want to say poridhi sharma was vary much famus in TMS?, anyways the way they r maikng gunjan its more then negetive.

I would love to reply but first tell me who is 'Poridhi Sharma'? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

So you mean to say Farnaz should join the team of script writers and write the script herself? Err, okay[:s]Wish Shivin was that talented too[:^(]So he can stop Ranvi from being such a colossal loser[8(][LOL]

if shivin do this he will be replaced n sp blamed him he came set on drunken state lol