Users

Frequent Posters

ilovemuffin thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Poor Madhu ...who is on her side every body is selfish around her

even shaina has used such mean words for her

she has lost her baby//worse her womb removed

god she is losing and losing...

everybody   has only been using her nobody sparing (rk now) feels for her feeling

life can be such a bitch

absolutely astounding update

HappySoul-4va thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Omg..this is quite unexpected...I am kinda too involved in this story😳...what have you planned gal...
Madhu can no more have kids..Karan is feeling bad for Madhu...RK is thnkkng abt Her and how to bring her back to him

Shaina...she hardly knw anythign abt the happenings...

please please update the next part..im kinda eating my nails...beofre I my mouth rip off my skin...lolllzzz..

Keep it up sweets...👏
Desire6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wat d hell jus happened...
i jus hate loath dat karan...
already she was burning ib hell for her lost baby..nd how ll she gonna react dat..she again lost it..nd dis time for ever...

i feel lk crying...already der life was complicated..nd now its twisted n twisted nd twisted..

And dat B***rd Karan...he ll never ever get thru wat permanent damage he did to her...
i dont want to see him nor him reedeming...first bloody hell.hid dat he had two kids...nd saying he hid it for der well being...crap

🤬

nd now even i feel lk he purposely pushed her...

nd wats dat bro sis talk... Shaina thinks she knew her frnd well nd nw she thinks madhu is playing wit her bro...
i thnk she ll support her wen she comes to knw d truth..
i want to c how RK gonna react on knowing .. wat madhu went thru...
am sure he gonna regret for sending madhu... nd worst is how madhu ll come out of dis shock...

god...cant wait to read next part..
please..updt soon Di..waiting
waiting..
waiting...
Clara20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
feeling sad for madhu...she lost her baby😭
karan😡 hw cn sombody like this??? he is sole responsible that madhu lost her baby...hw much he loves her no matter he doesnt deserve madhu
hw madhu wl digest this news?? wants RK to b her support..i dnt wnt her wth karan nw...
wonderful writing...waiting for next
tamanna2391 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
From the comments it seems like it is really sad update. I feel for Madhu . There is noone for her at this time. I hope after losing so much madhu does realise that Karan is not worth it.
Sahithiavneil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its really too emotional...how could karan do this...loved the update...
update it fast...
Klaroline.Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg...
I pity on Madhu...
What a sad update!
I loved how RK was defending Madhu...
N thank u so much for d pm...
Update soon...
muzikk93 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very interesting update. albeit i was close to tears where you revealed that madhu lost her child... again. and that she wont be able to conceive again. it was heartbreaking to read that part. im hoping you make madhu detest karan, he doesnt deserve her. he is equivalent to a killer😡
noiseygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omg ...m feeling cry
so much pain
madhu will never be pregnant
waiting fr next
..Ananya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Oh Holy Lord. What did this happen? I just don't understand Karan. He's such a retard. And he's hurt her so badly. 🤢
Madhu would be so broken when she'll realise she can no longer have kids and that too because of the so-called husband of hers 🥺 I so wish I could murder him right NOW 😡 I hope she walks out on him right at the moment she gains consciousness. Loyalty is for people who deserve it not for people like Karan. He needs to stop using her like a toy and she needs to stand up for her self-respect. 🤔
RK is so alone and devastated. 😭 My heart goes out for him 💔 and above all I'm disappointed by the Way Shaina behaved. She's supposed to be her best friend. How can she say such things about her. I actually thought she's gonna be a catalyst in getting them together. Here she's pushing them more apart. 🤬
I hope RK gets to know about Madhu's accident as soon as possible.
Continue soon 😊