Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
great update. it was not that unexpected to me. I was sure madhu will give in to RK one day or other in a way cheating Karan but strangely i dont mind it here πŸ˜† Karan has no logic to make Madhu abort the baby yet he put her through it and looks like they werent happy as it looks like. well offcourse they werent and wow madhu is again pregnant that was defo unexpected πŸ˜² and i guess she will be attracted to RK this time because of the person he come forward as and not just the physical attraction. liked the update. take care and keep updating. 
RaniGayetri_DD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Unexpected but nice. I have no problem with this story line. Continue please
My_VivJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
very emotional nd amazingly written update!!! that idiot karan deserve this only for killing his own baby!! hate him!!!
awesome one!!! update soon!!!
GOODLUCKANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
very emotinal n heart wrenching !😭
Hate karan. why doesnt he like n want kids ? Is there sum past of karan too?πŸ€”  
madhu cud have divorced him easily for this reason. Does she really love him that much deeply n truly that inspite of him forcing her for abortion  n not to bcm a mother she still  says that she loves him n wants to save her so called LOVELESS MARRIAGEπŸ˜‘πŸ’”
. I must say she is  so dumb .πŸ₯± I  so wanted karan to cheat on her n make  her see hw much he loves herπŸ₯± 

I wud love to see her cheating on karan now bcz he is so selfish n i dont think he loves her. How   easily  he snatched her biggest happiness n biggest right too.
Btw  i thot that she wud bcm preg with rk's child n after hearing this karan wud fight with her n tell her to abort again which she wud refuse n leave him.Nevermind, u continue with ur awesome story. Its superb! i really  love to read it.β€οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Ž

R u planning to make RK    MSK hereπŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š
Edited by GOODLUCKANGEL - 9 years ago
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
 omg it is shocking and bold intense update i dont know  how iam feeling . madhu is pregnent with his husband child and sleeping with rk i felt it is wrong . i know  that this story about madhu cheating and iam ok with it but  madhu being pregnent and cheating her husband is not go well with me. and  she is saying she loves her husband . i dont know iam  confused i know karan is  so so wrong about aborting their child but still he did not deserve this. no man deserve this . how much i love rishbala still iam feeling it is wrong may be madhu pregnent  thats why iam thinking like that. hope karan also cheat on her then may be iam able to accept  rk madhu thing is right. waiting for next update
riyakhanna728 thumbnail
superb update ... right now madhu is at her most vulnerable state and that somehow justifies her giving in to RK (I am not saying she is right though πŸ˜•) but sometimes a love/lust happens out of emotional needs and at the same time RK is a person with whom she had shared a strong physical bond  in past ...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

Lovely update ⭐️ , will b waiting for next part ...
LoseYouToLoveMe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Intresting update Dear 😊 Srry fr late reply 😭 Hate Karan 🀒 He's such a SOB 😑 Madhubala Is pregnant again Waiting fr next πŸ˜‰ Pls continue soon & pm Me πŸ˜ƒ
Mrs.Somerhalder thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Please please please update.. i cant seem to wait anymore.. Please???
sss333 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Waiting for ur update dear ur an awesome writer
Mikolingam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pls let Madhu divocer Karan and then she can give in to RK I don't like madhu cheating like this.