Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya_remix thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Part 8 updated:

Raghav is still worried and tensed with Kalpi's ignoring session. In fact he is a bit irritated too. He calls up Kalpi and asks her for a coffee and before he could say anything she tells him, I shall ask Raamu to get the same for you and cuts the call.

Raamu gets coffee and Raghav asks him to get a file from Kalpi and instructs him to inform her to get the file in his cabin.

Raamu does the same and Kalpi is like ye toh phir se shuru ho gaye! What do I do? Okay Kalpi, go and give the file to him, answer his questions and leave form his cabin at the first opportunity.

She takes the files to him and avoids any eye contact with him. She did not want to go weak this time. Raaghav is pretty irritated by now and asks her Kalpi why wont you even look at me? Did I do something wrong yesterday? I mean why are you avoiding me and talking to me so formally?

Kalpi looses her cool, she is feeling very guilty about what she is about to do but she has to. This is your method Sir but this time I am gonna use it.

She looks irritated and tells him what do you want from me Sir? What do you expect from me? What did you think I would come and give you big hug when you enter the office today? Or should I sit in your cabin looking at you the whole day. For god's sake this is your office and here I am your employee and that's the biggest truth!

I agree yesterday was something different I was vulnerable, I needed a support and I am thankful that you gave me the support I needed. Believe me it was the best moment of my life and I want it to be. Lets not spoil things by taking this further.

There is no future to what you have in your mind and so please let me do my job. Thanks. Saying so, she left the cabin with Raghav dumbstruck with her speech. He could not believe is eyes or ears!!! What did she just say? What was all that? She dares to give me Raghav Singhania attitude???

Alright then, I don't care either! What was I thinking? I was so sure that she loves me too but then she said we have no future? Why? Ok fine if she thinks so, then so be it.

He is very agitated and slams his table. Sammy enters his cabin and he tells him everything. Sammy smiles and says, sahi toh keh rahi hai. She must have felt shy. Come on this is not America! Give her some time. You just confessed and she also reciprocated but I have not seen you doing something special for her. She is surely conscious about the class difference between you both and that's bound to happen.  In fact you must be happy that she is not like other girls who would not leave an opportunity to come close to a business tycoon like you. But she is fighting her feelings just to be away from you.  Try to impress her or make her feel the same for you!

Raghav thinks Sammy is right. I have not done anything to impress her. I have always been rude to her. How will she trust me if I say I love her. I need to prove my love to her. He waits till its time to leave office. He purposely makes her sit back with more workload.  She is tired at the end of the day with so much work, presentations, entertaining clients and making reports, plus the most difficult was to ignore Raghav which was not so easy as her heart beat kept racing every time he passed by her. It took a great deal of energy to try and concentrate on work. Everytime she started working she would be reminded of the lovely moments of the previous day's eve she spent with him, and even the moments when she had been to his home when he was drunk.

Every time she tried to snap out of it and started working with more zeal and determination. And then Khadoos makes her sit back.  Bappa please give him clean thoughts I don't want to get involved in all this! She completes her work. All this while, she is fully aware of the pair of eyes that have been staring at her. This is making her feel very uneasy and uncomfortable.  She tries to leave when she feels a sharp pain on her right arm. It was khadoos stopping her by holding her arm.

Ouch! She let out a cry! And khadoos was like sorry I dint mean to hurt you, are you ok?  She said yes and was about to leave when he said, you are not done yet Ms Kalpi. Please inform your mom you will be late today as you have to give one last presentation to one of our clients who could not make it in the afternoon. He has called us for dinner to a restaurant where dinner will follow the presentation. And we have to do it today as he is leaving town tomorrow morning.

Kalpi finds it as an excuse and looks at Raghav questioningly when Sammy comes in the office and asks Raghav and Kalpi to come with him. Kalpi have you taken all the files? Lets go then. Kalpi informs her mother and leaves with the two.

They go to the restaurant, Kalpi does her work the client loves it and they sign the deal. The client is impressed that they managed it so late on his request and thanks them and appreciates Kalpi. He tell Raghav you are lucky to have such dedicated staff.

Raghav flinches at the word staff and looks at Kalpi. She is looking at him too but he is not able to gauge her expressions. He feels a bit disappointed.

They all go for dinner and Sammy leaves with the client to drop him.

Its only Raghav and Kalpi at the dinner table.  Raghav looks at her and smiles and asks her to enjoy the dinner.  She finishes fast and thinks what tasteless food! I missed aai's food today! Raghav starts off with Kalpi whatever I said in the party the other day was...Kalpi got up from her seat and excused herself to go to the washroom.  Raghav was like this girl is so adamant...maybe today she is not her own self, I should talk to her tomorrow.

While coming out of the washroom she bumps into someone and looks up at the person. Its Aakash and with him was Prem. Prem is like Oh Miss kaamwaali what are you doing in this hotel, Raghav ko khaana serve karne aayi hogi.

Kalpi replies immediately agar who karne bhi aayi hun toh why does it matter to you? I haven't come to snatch your plate. Just let me be.  Aakash is a bit amused. He is like I am sorry. Kalpi tells him its ok and leaves.

Aakash asks Prem whos that girl and you seemed quite interested in talking to her but she dint even acknowledge you bro! Prem was already furious. He was not listening to Aakash. He saw her going to the table where Raghav was. They both got up and left together.  He was thinking, why Raghav gives her so much importance. Right from childhood he was being her bodyguard. Hmmmppphhh!

It's a long story Aakash my bro will tell you some day!

...To be continued----------

...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aww Kalpi ignoring Raghav
And poor guy going crazy
Lovely updates
SUMESHNI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb update 
Plz continue soon
HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Wonderful!!!
Please continue soon:)
priya_remix thumbnail

Part 9 updated:

Kalpi and Raghav leave the restaurant and Raghav turns back to see Prem staring at both. Raghav smirks and walks off.  He asks Kalpi to get in the car as he would drop her home.

Kalpi denied, she could no longer bear being alone with Raghav, she was scared...of herself! C'mon Kalpi she chided herself, what will he do you just have to sit quiet and get down when you reach your home.  No way...he is looking too good to resist today and that perfume...God knows why he puts it on... it makes me hmmm...tchh...tchh..she rolls her eyes thinking where her thoughts have started wandering. She dare not look at his face lest she sees that boyish face seeking her attention which would melt her heart.  But she wanted to have just a glance else how will she sleep?

What the hell is wrong with me? Why am I so confused? She slowly looked at him, he was in his car seat waiting for her to get in. She peeped through the window and he looked at her questioningly. She said, No thanks Sir, there is a bus stop here and the bus here will take me directly to the bus stop near my chawl. And I like traveling by bus in the night!  Goodnight Sir!

Raghav was clean bowled! How can a girl reject his offer for a lift?  Is this her attitude, her ignoring session still on or is she really so simple? Well here was his chance to impress her. He gave the car keys to the valet and came running after Kalpi.

She was standing alone at the bus stop when she heard the footsteps and was surprised to see Raghav standing behind her!!  Sir what happened did you forget something? you could have just called me, I...

Raghav interrupted her and said actually my car broke down and I haven't traveled in a bus in India for quite some time now. In US I used to travel by bus... Kalpi almost laughed but controlled herself.

Sir this is no Ac bus we are waiting for. I don't think you should travel in this bus as it is not upto your standards... Maybe you should try taking a cab, shall I call it for you?

No, I don't want a cab, do you have a problem in me accompanying you? I mean it is not safe to travel alone and what will you Aai think? She trusts me and I cannot be careless you see. You are my responsibility!

Responsibility? That's what I am right Sir! Good! I don't want anything more.

Kalpi was thinking to herself when she saw the bus and got into it with Raghav following her.  The bus was almost empty and they both settled into a seat. Kalpi was feeling uneasy with Raghav so close to her. C'mon Kalpi think he is just another passenger!

He tries to buy the tickets when the conductor tells him he doesn't have change for 500Rs note and Kalpi pays for the tickets.

Raghav is enjoying the bus ride by sitting so close to Kalpi. He looks at her while she is staring out of the window. The cool breeze blowing her hair strands onto his face.

He could smell the shampoo and suddenly felt aroused. He wanted to wrap her in his arms and embrace her. Suddenly the bus halted and Kalpi stood, she told Raghav that her stop has arrived and she needs to go. Bye.

Raghav too got down from the bus and followed her to the chawl! Then called a passing taxi and left from there. Kalpi was fully aware of Raghav following her and she loved to see he cared for her so much!  But she did not want to give in and pretended that she was unaware of being followed.

Next morning at Kapoor mansion:

Prem on the breakfast table asks Paakhi, how is Raghav towards Kalpi?

Paakhi does not like the question and tells him why do you care?

Prem replies, Nahi genuinely I do after all she was the one who came and brought Raghav along to convince you to open the door. I think that it was very nice of her to do so after all that we did to her! And she seems to be quite good at her work too wonder how did she fail while you scored first!! Strange Na!

Paakhi was all confused! Why was her brother so interested in Kalpi all of a sudden?

She was like so what Kalpi failed? Her supplements went missing and hence she lost those marks warna I am sure she would have come first. And even the other day you ppl embarrassed me to death but we got the contract only and only because of her.

She is very talented and hardworking. I am sure Raghav Sir must have noticed it even though he hates her.  I don't think he hates her Paakhi as I saw them together in a restaurant this evening if you don't trust me ask Aakash. 

Aakash had just joined them on the table and he said a cheerful goodmorning. Saahil and Neetu were missing. Daadi was sitting with them too.  Prem asked Daadi mom n dad kahan hai?

Jhagad rahey hongey as usual, pat came reply from Paakhi. Prem nodded his head and finished his breakfast thinking if only he had employed Kalpi much before then... Suddenly someone nudged him and it was Aakash.. Kahan kho gaye I was asking you something.

Prem returned to reality and replied huh, what? Yeah was just thinking of something.

Aakash winked n smiled at him and asked, something or someone?? Prem was surprised at how Aakash could sense he was thinking of someone and instead of getting irritated just twisted his lips, it was a natural smile.  Paakhi was about to faint seeing her brother like this.

Everything under the sun either irked him or bored him! N today was the first time she saw him smile very naturally and she noticed how nice her brother looked when he smiled shyly. Unknowingly a smile came on her face too. She thought whatever it is hope bhai changes for good!

They all finish their breakfast and leave for work. Prem tells Aakash I am waiting down for you, do come soon.  Aakash leaves and waits near the lift  and as the lift opens he enters. The lift is about to close when Paakhi comes running and yelling wait wait wait for me please!

She runs into the lift and goes off balance and slips.  There you go Paakhi another sprain this time you are gonna break your head too. She screams closing her eyes tight and then realizes that a pair of strong hands were holding her. She opened her eyes to find Aakash holding her by her waist. She smiles at him and says thank you!

Aakash smiles and says the pleasure is all mine.  Paakhi is not even bothered to get up she asks him by what time do u come back home. I mean you are all work work work, Don't you wanna see around Mumbai? Aakash said he'd love to if only his back will be fine.

Back why? What happened to your back? Well I think I need to practice some weight lifting soon and that is when she realizes that she is literally swinging in his arms! She bites her tongue, stands straight and apologises. And Aaakash says the pleasure is all mine again. So you going to office? Paakhi says no we have two days holiday for holi. So I am going to Kamla maa's house and then will go shopping. He says lucky you!

Paakhi blushes and says bye. Aakash joins Prem and leaves too.

Singhania Manion: Raghav is in no mood for breakfast. He is getting ready when Sammy says being in love makes people useless but you are getting too addicted to work.  Raghav says so what I work daily. Sammy says yeah? Even on holidays?

Raghav looks at Sammy as if he has lost it completely, Aaj weekday hai.

Who gave holiday?  Sammy says you who else? Did you forget that you hate colors and you din't want to go out on these two days?

Raghav is all disappointed and like a child complains to Sammy, now how will I see Kalpi?  I wanted to talk to her.  Sammy says itna greedy hona bhi accha nahi hain. Kal raat ko hi dinner saath mein kiya tha aur bus mein chipak ke baitha bhi that oh kya baat karna bhool gaya?

Raghav irritatedly replies, Arre this girl doesn't let me talk at all! And then I saw that Prem there and I just lost it. Couldn't talk anything.

She is very adamant she knew what I wanted to talk about but not even once she let me talk properly.

Hmmm so you want to meet Kalpi today itself? No Now itself! Okay done I will arrange that. But do something to impress her ok?

Kalpi at her home is enjoying the festival and having fun with her family members. Pakya is irritating her and she is running after Pakya to hit him. Kamla is making rangolis and Vitthal decorating with flowers. Pakya snatches Kalpi's mobile from her and runs saying I will take the photo when suddenly the phone rings and Pakya answers, he then gives it to Kalpi saying yeh Sammy sir kaun hai, lagta hai tere officewaale chutti bhi chain se nahi manaane denge.

She talks for a while then goes to Kamla and tells her she has to leave for office as Sammy sir needs a file urgently which is in her locker and keys are with her.

Kamla asks her to go carefully. On reaching office Kalpi finds it decorated with flowers, orchids roses and her favourite genda phool.  She likes the dcor and thinks to herself aaj office mein kuch hain kya? Why is it decorated?

It is for you Kalpana...Kalpi freezes when she hears the sound. Raghav Sir.

It did not take her time to realize that Raghav had made her come to office under false pretext. He comes closer to her and tells her that whatever I said at the party, I meant every word of it. I love you!

Kalpi closed her eyes, she was trying to believe all that was happening around her. All this felt like a dream to her. Was she really so lucky to find a love like Raghav?

Then suddenly she remembered her words. Aai I will make your dream come true. I will work hard and become a memsaab.

Kalpi looks at Raghav nods her head and says all this is wrong.  Raghav says please don't say that. How can something so pure and noble be wrong. My love for you cant be wrong. Why do you say so? Kalpi replies I do not have the right to be in love. I cannot afford all this right now.  I cant get involved in any serious relationship now Sir. I have my goals set and that is my target and I have to run after that. If I stray then my Aai's dream will be shattered. Also we have a huge difference between us. You hail from a rich houselhold and I have grown up in poverty. Our ideals, thinking will not match Sir.

Yes but our hearts are not aware of all the complicated things you are talking of Kalpi. The heart only knows to beat and it skips a beat whenever I am near you.  I feel like I have to be near you the whole day. When you leave and I am alone I feel lost.  Why Kalpi?

Dil ka kya hai Sir? Who toh bewakoof hain aur humein bewakoof banaati hain.

I don't think its right for me Sir please let me go. She runs from the office and Raghav follows her shouting her name onto the streets.

She runs but he catches up with her and pulls her hand and she screams chodo sir please!

Ppl start gathering seeing Raghav manhandling Kalpi they think he is eveteasing her!

They come to him and many people gather and they tell him not to act oversmart. How can you be so bold to tease girls in broad daylight?  Raghav looks at Kalpi with an expression like now I get to hear this too because of you. Kalpi gets worried that they might beat up Raghav, so she interferes and tells them to disperse as they are together and its their personal matter.

People disperse laughing saying ye toh bf gf ka nok jhok hain.  She tries to clarify that ye mere bf nahi hai, Raghav is like why are you explaining these things to them?

Raghav still follows Kalpi and asks for her reply. And they end up having an argument about holi and colours. She tells you lied and called me to office.  You are no good. Well then your chawlwaalas don't hink so said Raghav they hv called me tomorrow. She asks who called you sir cos I dint. And please don't come as you will be a party pooper if you join as you don't like colors and you have a problem with virtually anything and everything.

Raghav angrily tells her fine then I am not coming. Bah! And he leaves.  She leaves too.

sapnapari thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ITz awesum..
Plzz continue soon...        :)
Anjinie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved that episode esp the end. awesome update
nandinidavid96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome Update...please continue soon !
priya_remix thumbnail

Part 10 updated:

Kalpi reaches home and is in a very bad mood when she finds a stranger woman sitting in her house and for the first time in her life she saw Vitthal and Kamla arguing over something or rather someone. She enters her house and calls out to them Aai-Baba what's wrong? Why are you both arguing especially on such an auspicious day.

In her mind she is thinking, any which ways my mood is all rotten thanks to Mr Akdoo and now I can see his effect reaching my home too and I see my parents quarrelling.

Kamla comes to her saying kuch nahi Kalpi andar aa tujhe sab bataati hun.

She narrates to her a 20 year old story about the woman who was sitting on their sofa as if she belonged there for ages! Looking into something far she seemed lost! Poor Lady thought Kalpi.  And she felt bad when she heard that the woman had lost her memory years ago due to a head injury. Some goons were chasing her and we found her injured.  They had then held kalpi under knife to get the truth from Kamla to know where the lady went.  However Kamla had managed to trick them and they left Kalpi.  The woman had nowhere to go and she was badly injured so we took her, treated her and then admitted her to an ashram. However after all these years her room caught fire and the people there no longer wanted to have her there.

Vitthal argued that she was attacked once and she could mean danger to their lives too!  But Kalpi protested to her father's surprise. She just couldn't let that woman go all by herself. She suddenly felt connected to her and went and sat next to her. The woman looked at her and smiled at her and asked her name. Mera naam Kalpana hai par aap mujhe Kalpi bula sakti ho. Aapka naam?  Oh Don't you my name? Well my name is...my name...now the lady starts panicking what is my name? what is my name?Why can't I remember my name?  Soon Kalpi distracted her saying, do you know aaj hamaare chawl mein holi pujan hai. Aai makes yummy puranpolis. Do you like them?

The woman smiled and said yes I like Puranpolis! Kamla I also want them. Kamla is relieved to see the woman behave normally.  However she felt a tiny bit of jealousy creeping in looking at Kalpi and Taai. Yes that's what she called her. But then she dismissed her jealous thoughts and smiled, meri Kalpi hai hi aisi sabka dil jeetne waali!  My Kalpi is a ruler of hearts, there is no one who will not love my child!

Soon the preparations for the evening puja had started and the chawl was buzzing with activities, talks, laughter and songs etc. Kalpi and her family too offered theor prayers and came home.  All this while there was something that kept disturbing Kalpana.  I think Raghav Sir must be hurt and I am sure he will not come tomorrow. After I gave him an earful! And he being the famous Raghav Akdoo Singhania will not look back at me or my chawl. But then why am I feeling bad? This is what I wanted right? I wanted to be free to achieve my goals, my fistful of sky!

She was feeling restless and went and stood outside. The moon was full and magnificent. She looked upto it and a chill ran down her spine. She suddenly remembered all her intimate moments with Raghav. She regretted getting so close to him. She chided herself for being so vulnerable and weak! Kya Kalpi? Tu bhi na ek number ki buddhu hai. Why did you behave like a normal girl! You are different, unique and have other goals in life.

Suddenly she saw herself in skirt and a sleeveless kurti. She looked much more confident like she used to be before her results.  This kalpi had attitude and she asked Kalpana, Look at you! What have you done to yourself? Ye sab kya hai? Where is the fire in you that was ready to face any challenge any problem in life?  Don't fall into this love and all this nonsense. Look Love does not exist! Arre your very own mother chose Paakhi over you when you were drowning, Kalpi then why should this man who has nothing in common with you except for the workplace, fall in love with you. Unbelievable it is! So get you brains back to work and prove yourself to your Aai, and the whole world and even that Akdoo. He has never left any opportunity to mock you!

Suddenly she saw a figure approaching from far. She felt she had seen him! Is he? But why should he be here at this hour? No no I must be imagining things. She went back to her house and the man who was hiding behind the wall and secretly watching Kalpi came out. It was Prem!!! Yes he was drunk and he kept getting flashes of Kalpi when he had argument with her on chawl issues and when she had said No to his proposal to work with him, her presentation and last when she walked away with that Raghav.

Why does Raghav always want what I wanted. Even in childhood he never wanted to frame Kalpi and had regretted it later. But his Mom wanted him to do something for Pooki! He never liked Pooki as he thought she was too much of drama whereas Kalpi was very quiet and he hardly used to know Kalpi is there in his house or no.

Even now I brought up the chawl issue just to find out who this RS was and Kalpi brought him to me. But then she could have asked me to leave the chawl alone, instead she mocked me in front of everyone in the chawl. What did she find great in Raghav? What the hell am I thinking spat Prem the last sip of whiskey he had!

Anything wrong with the taste? Asked Aakash. Prem looked at him and whispered I want to see her now. Will you drive me to a place I ask you to? Aakash agreed hesitantly. He had stopped the car few distance away and Prem had walked up to the chawl to catch a glimpse of that woman who had left him restless. It was her he despised her and yet wanted to see her? She was the reason for his failure, well really? If only she was with him today Raghav would be the loser.  He saw her going back to her room and he went back into his car.

Aakash really wanted to know what was happening. So he asked Prem, you were thinking of her in the morning? Prem looked at him with half closed eyes and said do you know I have known her all my life but still I don't know anything about her. Her likes dislikes...wait wait I know, she dislikes me!!! Before he could explain anything he passed out. Aakash took him home.

Kalpi could hardly sleep and there in his mansion Raghav was suffering the growing restlessness caused by Kalpi's words! Hmmpphhh she doesn't love me! That's it! But then why does she avoid looking at me? Is she scare that I might read her eyes and find love for me in them?

He too went to sleep thinking I must do something tomorrow to make Kalpi confess that she too loves me!

------To be continued

Please hit the like button if you liked the update. Temore number of like the sooner the next update!
samy18 thumbnail
lovely superb do continue soon๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š