Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnupamaJY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
loved it

that was awesome

nani is super cool and very naughty. just love her. they way she plays the cupid is awesome

lol arnav was left shocked upon seeing nani dance.

just loved their hand hold :)

and then it was time for both mr & mrs raizada to be embarrassed with nani's antics

they are coming closer. just loving it

damn though arnav suspects adi for shashi fiasco he doesnt know that it was actually adi who was behind karan fiasco. it should have been adi who must receive a black eye. but that jerk karan deserved it as well

woah arnav sooo possessive about khushi. and i m loving it

so arnav's punishment for refusing lunch was no dinner. but at the end it turned out to be a very itimate moment with khushi on arnav's lap and their sorrys and nahi chahiays' that was the best moment in whole update

shashi is dead? but how? is it a murder? and how will khushi react?

will be waiting for the next update
sudhareddy thumbnail
Deepthi happy Ugadi
Excellent update

Loved Arnav's easy banter with Khushi and loved how Arnav affected by her morning natural looks and her beauty.  Nami came to their room disturbing them in the morning to see Khushi and apologise Khushi for leaving her alone but loved how Khushi hide her pain and said Arnav came on time and said nani she can come whenever she wants.  Loved how Arnav said "You have no idea what you got yourself into.  She just broke her personal record of barging into my bedroom by 12 mins and that too on a Sunday morning"

Loved Nani Aman and Khushi and loved how Aman and Nani sing and dance and how Arnav was shocked seeing Nani dancing and how Arnav and Khushi was embarrassed by Aman and Nani actions.

Loved Aman and Arnav's discussions on Security for the penthouse and how Aman shared incidents on Holi, Khushi's leg sprain and Karan.

Nani is very naughty.  Loved Nani and Arnav conversation about gold chain and its size and the way Arnav looked at Khushi's bust and how Khushi felt discomfort from his heated gaze.

Arnav received a text about Karan's whereabouts from Aman and Arnav was upset as Khushi didn't share about Karan to him.  Arnav gave his card to Khushi for shopping and Khusi warned him not to go without taking lunch.

Loved possessive Arnav and Arnav's words before him making Karan unconscious "Next time you even think of imagining  a woman, better do your ground work if she belongs to Arnav Singh Raizada"  but in his anger he didn't gave Karan to say real culprit name.

Arnav came home and found his card was not used and he was angry on Khushi for not using his card and loved how Khushi thought whether Arnav looks handsome when he flirts or as angry man.
Loved Arnav and Khushi's "YOU" argument.  They both wanted each other to feel importance of them.

Loved Khushi's punishment for Arnav for refusing lunch.  Loved his "Sorry's" and her "Nahi chaheye's".  Uff!!  it feels so intimate even without barely touching each other.

Arnav's fingers injured and Khushi realised what must he have done to Karan and loved how she did first-aid.
Khushi's father found dead at beach !!!!!! ... May be Adi was the person behind Khushi's father entry into their house and behind his death too.

Waiting for next update
dimpsptl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Hy,

Fabulous update. Just loved their sweet nok jok...
The action part where Arnav beats up Karan was mind blowing.
And what to say about the romentic part it was just wow...☺️

deeswarna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved the update, it was superb, deepti u should take a bow for portraying this awesome couple in such a magnificent light! really happy to see that they have started behaving like a real married couple, except for the time there seem to be a certain awkwardness between them!

a possessive arnav is such a treat to read, loved the way he wants to protect his wife from everything bad, even if he has to be the one that has to bear all the pain for her to be be pain free! he is going to be an amazing husband, he may take time to fully assume his role as a husband but it will happen eventually! 

khushi was so cute in not allowing arnav to have dinner because he refused lunch! i think that their battering with each other that keeps things lively and spicy between them! n when two strong personalities as strong as arnav's and khushi's clash, sparks are bound to fly!

OMG her father is already dead!! im sure adi must have something to do with all this and maybe karan too will be facing the same fate soon. adi is such a dangerous man, his jealousy for arnav is beyond any control. arnav has to be extra careful around him!

eagerly waiting for the next update:)
-Aurora- thumbnail
Pheww!!! Read the 21 parts in a go and I am flabbergasted!
I love the concept of the story and the name too - The Valiant Knight - both the leads here justify to the title.
Coming to the story, I loved both Arnav and Khushi's character - strong and staunch in their approach. The slow yet progressing nature of their relationship and the trust they have on each other is applaud-able even after so many hardships.
And the "sizzling dance" of Nani and Aman was hilarious. It is admirable how everybody, including Anjali, have considered Khushi as the part of the Riazada clan. But, I still doubt Adi- he sounds someone cynical and crafty. Aman is mistaken that Adi was not behind the whole oil - spilling fiasco and that he has no lust for Khushi. 
Khushi's father is dead and I couldn't be more happy. But was it a murder? suicide?
Yippeee! Next trip to HYD! They would finally meet Ashu and Rahul. I can imagine the innocent shocked expressions of Ashu and Rahul when they realize that their Bhai and Di have got married. I guess Arnav and Khushi would adopt both of them. I want them to do so. 
I hope you update soon and send me a PM too ! 😊
Edited by -Aurora- - 10 years ago
suji5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
interesting update
how can Aman ignore Adi?
he know that Adi hates Arnav
i think he is responsible for sashi's death..
loved the bond between Aman khushi and nani
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh God...Nani... I just love this lady... She is fabulous...so cool... Wanna give her a bone crushing bear hug...
Loved how ArShi getting close, knowing each other gradually... Nd the.'sorry-nahi chahiye' part is my favorite part today... Hats off to u Di...u r the best...
Arnav-Karan part was really well written... As always loved Arnav-Aman moments...
Brilliantly written di... Waiting for the next already...
stunning.ayesha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh god😛
It was awesome update
I love nani a lot

Tan tan tan tan 😆

Loved the update
It was wonderful 😳

Waiting for next 😃
madhu1210 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
superb update!!
The way Nani's entry.. and her all action to bring them together...👏

Aman ASR didnt able to find who is behind all this😡...  overlooked Karan😭

Like the way Khushi Arnav talks go so nice punch lines⭐️⭐️⭐️.. and spoke what she expect..

The way she didnt cook dinner for him😆😆..
 nice tussel...

oh new twist...

shubhi7 thumbnail
Loved it... Last part was lovely !!