Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetfairy007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi deepthiya,

Sometimes we feel one like is not enough to show our liking for the story.

Really Awesome Job.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Your Khushi is a fighter..and our Arnav is so protective and caring..
Any girl will wish for such a husband and our Khushi is blessed to have one eventhough she thought she is choosing an enemy.

The promise she is asking from him about the permenant status of their relationship is overwhelming..

But always the prologue eats my heart.

Arnav is accusing her the same thing her father accused her mother.

I cant bear that thought itself..I am hoping for some twist after the happenings in prologue.That settles my heart .😭😭😭

Always waiting for your update...

With lots of love and hugs ...
sana27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fabulous..Beautifully written.. Awsomee..!!!! Now a new beginning of arnav and khushi life.. Di plzzz anjali n arnav ki misunderstanding jaldi clear kar do..i always admire their relation.. Anjali didnt hate arnav at all... Love d update..
dasudisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love it please can u pm the next update
littlemissstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
super amazing update.
no words to describe the update..it was soo good...
khushis confused state..the color thing was too good..
the way they were texting eachother n waitng fr reply was superb..i wonder why r they talk in riddles..hehe i mean pahelis..bt i love  them..;)
the bhang pong game..khushi was too good..i love the way she said her husband..bang on answer..
i m wondering wht is adis next move.😲..
aww arnav n ashus relation is soo good..shes too adorable..
khushis hurt...adis intension r not good.i hope aman tells arnav this..
khushi n anjali conversation was awesome..
again arnav khushi textng was too good..both of them have eagerness to talk to eachother bt still both havetheir big fat egos...i love this line,..congratulations!you jst won urself 2 day unlimited ignore me mins  n i m turng my phone off,oh be sure to eat well n bundle up energy to fight..too good..
soo khushi knws arnavs keeping a tab on her through aman..hmm..;p
arnav telling ashu n rahul abt khushi..i hope everything turns out well wen they come to knw that arnavs khushi is only their di...
khushi in arnavs thughts n the key given to her..finally both of them r having imense faith in each other..
arnavs eagerness to see her..was hayee..;p
khushis father...arnav saving her.
who told khushis father abt her is a questionmark...πŸ˜•
loved the way arnav took care of khushi..the words to her father...
khushi hugged arnav..the assurance given by arnav...was too good
arnav arranged a rv fr khushi..u r amazing dii..u come with such superb ideas n words..
he like almost cooked fr them.. too cute..
khushi spoke to him abt her father ..poor khushi..;(
dii..ur r amazing ..u have depicted the fact of life..each word touches the heart..
i m loving their bonding..keep it  growng pls..no misunderstandng..
i cant c them hate each other...
i jst loved every bit of the update...
cannot wait fr the next update..;)
Edited by littlemissstar - 10 years ago
dima_a thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing update... she open her self for his love and he take it...

ppriyaa02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it Deepthi..
Read 4 times already. Still feel like reading again

Eagerly waiting for next update. 

Oh how badly khushi is insecured..  The way u have described Khushi s awesome..

Loved Arnav teenager helplessness. Interesting way to go
khareshelley thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
holi is scene is too cute... khushi's slap..ahhh...lovely.. how she introduce herself  as wife of ASR...!!!!!!!  arnav and khushi msg conver. is too cute..!!!!! and arnav's bonding kids is so special...!!!!!
loved anajli khushi convo..!!!!!!!
love arnav's reply to khushi's father..!!!!!! finally they hug each other..!!!!!
and finally she is sharing her past with him..!!!!!
awesome..awesome...!!!!!!!!
vibha92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome chap!!...
jst loved it!!...
cheap adi!!!...😑
i really luking forward for d scene whn arnav wl come to knw tht HIS khushi is ashu n rahul's khushi didi!!...😳
loved d part whn khushi shares her insecurities n fears wid arnav n he gave her much needed comfort!!...
thnx for d pm...:)
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Woah...I missed only 2 updates, and kitna kuch ho gaya... Kahani kaha se kaha pauch gaya...WOW... It's brilliant Di...from their conversation b4 holi... the whole holi function... his KISSING her cheek... their sms...missing each other...growing friendship between Anjali and Khushi... how he told Ashu about 'HIS' Khushi... Her father reached her(how & why is a question here)... And his entry at the right moment...wow...nd what happened after that is EPIC... Superb... How he assured her, how she fall in love with him, how he take care of her, how she opened up to him, and the start of their journey... Fabulous Deepthi Di...loved it so much...

I wanted to say a lot di, but still too tired and sleepy to think straight...
arnavini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
No words can express,no act of gratitude can relay, no gift can represent what you have given us.please accept this comment as a indicator of my heartful appreciation for this update and for this story.

Aristi...
Incredible...phenomenal...breathe taking...Remarkable... Sensational...marvelous... Spectacular...stupendous...exceptional...extramile work...5 star work...Incomparable...thoughtful...outstanding...It could not be better...flawless...tremendous...superb...fantabulous...

Dii... I donot remember exactly wen or how I first came to visit ur ff, but i think it has been one of the best turning point in my life because it not only helped me to refine my spirit but also sense the feelings I was unaware of..
I want to thank you from the deepest recesses of my heart for doing all you have done by putting the tremendous work for us...

It takes me a period of tym aftr i read the update.. Bt bfr reading i hit like.. As i knw.. Its worth is more than this like... Still i hit and read and try to express each thing and feeling and thought emerged out of my mind and heart aftr reading ur updates..

For U:

Waqt na aaye aisa ke kehna mujhe aisa kabhe
Tu pass na ho aur jeena pade mujhe kabhe
Jindagi mei hoga tho sb kuch maudood mere khatir
Par koi pure na kar pae hoge jo kami tera kabhe..

Nw coming to the beautiful update..

First i start with smiling doll Anjali...
Dii the characterization of anjail in this ff.. is extraordinarily out of the level of imagination.. Charming and vivacious..
I read Anjali in many ffs.. And yaa in many her role was much powerful ... Here its vibrant along with the power.
I was touched .. Wen she poured her heart out to khushi about Arnav.. True confession.
The way she divulged about Arnav shows she trusted khushi more ovr the fact that she is his wife..
For Anjali sme may cnsidr her wrong or stubborn of her nature nt mending with him.. Bt i think she is what she had been frm the tym she first was introduced to him..
Being a child .. No child wish to share evn their toys with othr kids then sharing a family to a stranger.. is nt easy for a child.. that too wen no one is their to gt out your insecurities and let u out of ur fear of losing ur spl ones as being possessive for them.. U dnt have the brain to share and u build your own wall of jealously..
As a child she sown a seed of jealously which is nw turnd to a big fat tree.. so nw it will nt be so easy of her to mingle with him..
she may need a second thought.frm a person who can fill the gaps.. that no one noticd.. and it may be khushi who can bring this duo togthr as siblings..
she is still binded with the past and is not sleeping the thought to see the othr side of coin..
And m glad that khushi and Anjali share this special bond in which they share more of affection .. and give a understanding to one another's thoughts.

She slappd the rapscallion karan.. grt job.. hff..he deserved being a frd to the malefactor adi.. and working with his plan..

Nadaan ye dil kaid hai apne he darr se
the khamosh baata na jo ye dard kise se
Darr ye nafrat bhe ban na paya waqt ke saath
rukh gye mei ushe pal mei chale the jaha se

Nw my lady love
Khushi...She is crazy..hw she was fighting with herself and her thoughts about the smack...
i really enjyd her conference meet with her inner self in bathroomπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
poor girl ... just with a kiss ... is out of order .. hw will she tackle other tortures of the great Arnav Singh Raizada..
she i really amazed hw well u .. playd or i say hw well u potrayd her feelings to the situations entirely new to her.. and hw her system was responding to it bt her mind was still covered in a haze of fear and confusion.

Wat da??? hw i missd this.. ?? He actually applied colour on her her cheeks along with imprinting the gentle touch oh his lips...
Well dne mr.. Raizada .. so she was finally been dippd in his style of care and affection..

Khushi..no khushi singh raizada wife of arnav singh raizada..the proper and most effective intro of her.. it was like a silent slap on his cheek.. and a kick on his tooshie..
It was really fun reading hw she handled the varlet karan... she very well dealt with it.
Impressd many..
khushi too knw that her husband can burn the world for her single hair loss by others... nice piece of understanding .

Khushi here gave him shoulder to shoulder in stubborness.. haaw.. both were stiff .. and care the other to speak up as they are not the one keenly interested to talk... whereas bth were anxious to talk .. haye wat love make ppl... dii very well writtn.. sply khushi giving him the taste to his own medicine.. bt poor gal she too was effected.. missd him..

In this update hw.. her thoughts her opinion chaged about arnav was pennd commendably..
As i said it take tym for a prsn to fall in love.. bt i forgot .. here its late for her coz.. the person whom she has falln in love with is hard to resist evn for such long...
Actually it takes sme gratified acts of a prsn with bring u to a point .. to feel the reason behind this.. and their it gives u a realization of the special
feeling and a name to the feeling - forelsket.. falling in love with the person..

I wnt say it was soon or was nt predictalble.. yaa it was as she being a prey of her fathr cruelty .. her hatred for men these yrs .. ... and aftr yonks she has seen man so affectionate caring .. so falling for such man is natural..
wen her bittr memories are been placd by his care affection.. his concern for her.. make her fall for her husband..

It was so touchy and was obligating the way she take side of her husband .. may be as a pool of being his wife or for the man whom she has seen ..in recent days..
she gaind more brownie points wen she hw well acknowledged bth sides and gave anjaili just the required opinion..than considering her wrong or crossing the line for her man.. she was a fair lady .. i really say dii its very thoughtful of you hw u .. put evry thought feeling in a required amount depending upon the situation and circumstances..

dii .. hw u add up small small instincts bt yet superb stuff .. and their feelings ...is just outstanding..
as for khushi hw she missd him.. hw she startd falling for him.. hw his actions ..his evry spoken and unspoken words affected her.. its just lajawaab.

During the interviews wen she extra streched her muscles to ask the person for regarding his presence at the place.. just clickd my mind that it must be her father.. and yaa he was..

O god he is a liar .. just to warp money he lied about her mother.. b****y s******l
bt in a way i thank him as his presence made her gt more closer to arnav.. and she finally easened herself by gtng out her past and fears out to the only man she trusted aftr yonks..

bt as i read she is still in fear as she nvr trusted her faith.. so gtng more than wat she nvr expected may arise auch fears.. bt see wat holds her fate.. or i say wats their in ur pandora box.. for her.

as i read her evry word i wass gtng emotional word by word..

Lord love a duck.. dii hw u do it.. writing such tremendous .. updates..
as i always say ur dialogues.. will sme day cause a heart attack to me of fever pitch coz. of ur updates..

When u add faith, hope and love in any relation together, you can raise a extraordinary relation in this ordinary world. - Arnavini

Now my love ..
Dii .. its not doing... i cant concentrate on anything wen i think of arnav .. his character is just just hard to fold in sme piece of words..

Dii its commendable .. appreciative.. hw well u potrayed ... his character ... like a sea so vast that u cany reach its end hw deep to draw youself..

Dii .. at start i falln for Arnav of between two strangers .. later the dawn of the dawn.. bt nw wat .. i think will it be possible that i can fall for him again in sme of ur nxt story.. nw i guess hard for me..
U made his character such that its not easy nt to fall for him evry sec.. as we read..

He first of all coloured her one cheek with colour and othr with the soft peck of his full firm lips... awww.. so unpredictable .. bt yaa amazing ..
He was so eager to talk .. god arnav singh raizada is eager to talk to a lady.. tht too his newly wedded wife.. weather is changing..
and hw his temper rised wen she reflected him the mirror of his eagerness.. his desperateness..
so has to suffer ignorance from.her for next two days..

But this tym period made him realise hw imp. she is to him..

Aww hw different arnav is to ashu ans the other kids.. as its his trueself rest is justd coated bitterness for world..Hw he care for her and hw he made the difference by changing their lives to a happy one unlike hia holding bitter past.

Hw thoughtful of him about ashu that bfr taking any action its necessary to hav word with khushi about the matter and also hw the adoption can snatch the innocence and her real happiness which lies with rahul.. so we can hope eithe arnav adopt bth or no adoption.. lets wait..

He left a letter for her to swipe away all the past bad memories concerned to the photos.. shows his trust on her and his devotion ..his whole heartedness to start a new relation...

He hw well dealt with her fathr and gave him a good kick ... and his words were so effective ...that his $520 million dollar are not evn worthy to be compared to his wife..

Hw this words and his assurance made hi lady fall for him..

Dii wat he hired a motorhome for bring up her mood..Superb dii...
I really enjyd reading their ride in caravan and hw arnav turnd to a temp. cook.. for his lady...

Hw this place turnd a new chapter in their life... adding up so special moments in it..

As i read the same thing keep nagging in my brain wat went such worst that they start hating one anothr to that extend.. remembering the prologue..
hope to gt answers in the best possible way and in the required part.. as for nw i want to enjy their romantic journey ..
their love life their ahem ahem [);][);] moments..

Hai agar ye khwab tho ankh na khule kabhe ye mere
khul bhe jae kbhe tho ho bs saamne mere tasvir tere

Muskaan bhe nahe jo ate chehre par mere kabhe
hai aaj ye bhe khush dekh hasi mere

Bhaagta pher raha tha na manzil ka tha pta
ab aakar pass tere mila har manzil ka raasta

Khushi tere ab sukoon dene lage hai jab se
Saath tere chalne ki umeed ab hone lage hai tbhe se..

dii it was a amazing superlicious update..dii evry piece i added is jusy outstanding.. u have the best art of writing...

Their is a lot to say bt as i lack my speech .. hw to pen them .. so i end here

plz.. bear my extremely free flying thoughts..