Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RK612 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Beautiful written, enjoyed reading the update. Thanks for the pm.
Rimi_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
loved their fights...hope it will bring them close slowly...
update soon...
.ButterCup. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
"Holi Mubarak"...That was really awesome update..this part reminds me 'ipk'..when khushi avoided him continuously three days, and he missed her terribly..and in this update too..he missed her voice and her ignorance irritated him so much...Awe how sweet seeing khushi doing household chores..arnav, aman and nani's bonding is really cute..gradually dono ek dusry ki janib kehnch rahe hain or ek dusry ko behtar samjh pa rahe hain...after their conversation arnav is realized that khushi has some insecurities on their marriage..she thought that he will throw out the house.eh zahir krta hai k arnav unki marriage ko kis had tak sanjeeda leta hai or uske kya khayalat hain unki shadi ke bary mein...and the way he approaches her...and held her in his embrace..very very cute moment..Epic update..continue soon thanks for pm..
sutapasarbabhom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb updt hw can two people same nature leading life its shows in this story arnav kushi egoestic stuborn in nature i realy adore aman character he is tru frend of arnav becoz of him kushi know truth hope in future he help this two stuborn people can we expect sum romance in next updt tanx for pm
Apoorvarani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful Update Dear!!!
lalarukh thumbnail
wow wow wow...wt an out class update...and must say deepu ...its a very calm one in many sense...total bliss...to see nani aman arnav and khushi on break fast table ...its treat to eyes...though two all time teary in happiness and rest two often found in eye to eye contact...i loved it...
its beautiful the way khushi told them not to eat or celebrate alone...wah very deep..making arnav to arnav singh raizada...awesome deeps awesome...so she has played well with arnav ..he had to go for meeting and he in return saying wt the f***...when did i told u...hehehe...great going khushi...but i like the fact that though arnav irritated,angry but in the end he is enjoying her tactics :)

i like this back in life khushi...though making plans and on mission iii but she was fun to read and know :)...keeping record of all her expenses...hehehe...woh bhe at the place where she can keep remind herself that she has to pay back...and arnav reading the chits and then first anger and then smirk and then paagal...wah wah thats simply cool..

i loved the fact that over all these three days they were silent...have own lil time of care and in returns thanks practice...its true no need of words when one is deprived of care in life...these small small gestures means alot..both enjoying this daily practice ...awesome :)

morning breakfast and  dinner together...so both getting in habbit of each other un intentionally :)

khushi thoughts of her baby ,her business whom she wanted to cuddle but ..arrgghhh...arnav singh raizada..the man in picture again :)
aman u r sweet heart...really u sms her after that burning heating fight between arnav and khushi...but aman used his brain for his poor friend...and all the sach is out once again in front of khushi...i loved it as this time if there is any mu...its clearing up saath k saath...atleast abhi tak tu yehi ho raha hay agay ka pata nahi...:)

khushi again out of guilt cooking best food to manafaoing him :)...she is going to make her way to his heart through food i guess...:) 

very nice,light hearted moments...most aweee moment for me when arnav closed the door of his room and stood by it and thought wy they both fight when ever they talk...and then it clicked on him...the insecurites...wah way...and hyee kiya cool ending :) :)...for once i thought he is going to give her neck massage...but palm...hmmm...very romantic shantic jee...

its very very ,infact very very very,indeed very very very cute update...loved it and love u :)

when you're sleeping, in a deep sleep, then why do you wake in me..] ...must say tooo good
Edited by lalarukh - 10 years ago
BSRaizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow!! Superb n now to can't wait!! Is romance in d air?? Sniff sniff??
diyadivya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awsum updt
cant wait fr d nxt 1
Swathiarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Wow!!!!!!! A quick n wonderful update ğŸ˜ƒ!!!!!! Thnx for the PM😊
indhuza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
areeyyy...u never fail to give me surprises...yeh kya tah last line ka meaning...😃😲