Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lalarukh thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Deepthi, this was such a emotional update.
It was like walking down memory lane for me. I remember in my wedding during kanyadanam when my parents placed my palm in my husband's palm, I instantly had tears in my eyes. Thats when my husband tightened his palms around mine as if to assure that he is there for me. 
Reading the update brought back such fond memories.

Arnav is happy that Khushi is his wife. Looks like he has accepted her more than she has. Khushi has to still open the doors of her heart to him.

Loved it when Arnav rescued Payal from Adi. Anjali does not seem to be a bad person. She infact seems nice. Hope Aman brings about a truce between Arnav and Anjali soon.

So now they are husband and wife. What next? When will the taveez connection be revealed?
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
unres-ed here 102650597
Aishaqaiser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Absolutely brilliant!!!!
Excited to read more...
stunning.ayesha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

loved it
finally they are married🥳
amus5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanx for this awesome detailed traditional telugu marriage... it felt as though i had actually attended one
coming to arshi... It is said that marriages bind families together and this marriage was special as the bride and the groom through their small gestures showed how much their loved ones are important in their married life... each member has a special place

thanx for the update...pls continue soon 😃

nooli thumbnail
awww...
very nice update
kirti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
amazing update loved the detail.description of telgu wedding
waiting to read next
jyothirockz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Deepthi...
First...my apologies for not being able to comment for last 5 chapters... But as I said ...real life commitments...
Now comming to the story... As u promised the wedding did open the doors which they both held so tightly closed from the world n each other...they made them see that side of their partner which they were adamant at hiding before... The ceremonies were described sooo beautifully... (Took me back to my wedding day...) Khushi's painful past was a shock to Khushi..
What's surprising is both their lives started as orphans...were accepted by good natured people...but the damage to their innocent hearts was already done... But then the adoption helped them building up their lives on the deep rooted hatred and insecurities filled rags...which none wanted to show to this world... No surprise the came out with having similar qualities...of never giving up...stubborn...arrogant...at the same time compassionate to those they considered close ...
I'm sure Khushi will be more shocked when ...if at all she come to know of Arnavs past...
I like d Anjali...poor Aman ...had to choose between Anjali n Arnav...

But ARSHI are like high energied particles ...not put together in closed space of this marriage... But they are ment to come towards eachother...n then they collide and again move away from eachother... But in the process...lots of negative energy...dust from past n ..are going to nbe released...only to come towards n repeat the cycle...

P.S : dint knew u were teluguite... 

thiyamappy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the pm n update. wow what a wedding and very surprise how Arnav was so patience through out the ceremony.Really enjoy Aman in this story, a true friend and a loving husband. excited  n looking forward their life after the wedding.