Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milinda.shreyz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: niyoti

Na biasa. I meant you write non spoofs too! I love it.. reading the last paragraph.. i feel this strange sort of sadness and longing. That feeling of wanting to hold onto to something but at the same time being helpless and having to let it go. It resonates with me.

thank u baisa !
if i was able to stir real emotions within u even for a moment, then my pains  did not go in vain .😊
thank u for ur remarks.they really are very valuable to me.and yes
nowhere near your writings okπŸ˜‰ and i am still waiting for the next part πŸ˜†
prettypri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shreya...πŸ€—
What I loved most was the depiction of Paro as the calming influence in Rudra's troubled life!
He thinks of her in terms of beauty,fragrance,sweetness and calmness...that's so cute!
But he already thinks of her as unreal or maybe as someone he doesn't deserve because she reminds him of some of his mothers best qualities and his mother abandoned him so he doesn't want to get attached to her.

Loved this..

She was made up of wild sunflowers and rarely seen rainbows in a desert sky,of soothing chill waters of pushkar lake and of that unknown element that used to make his mother's gulabjamun mouthwateringly delicious, he decided...and she was as unreal as the angels of his mother's bedtime stories.

In your version they are actually friends who share their troubles...well he does atleast...it's like a continuation of what would have happened if they had actually gone on to meet each other after that bus journey!

Rudra would have been more sharing and not as much of a loner as he is now...probably the seeds of the protector in him would have been sown then itself! He is already careful of his words and doesn't want to do anything she doesn't like...maybe once he lost her friendship as in the end he would have gone back to grow into the JALLAD as now in the showπŸ˜†

All in all I liked the concept and your writing...😳
niyoti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I'm using my phone and it's not allowing me to quote. Write more OS' s. Will def read them! 😊
milinda.shreyz thumbnail

Originally posted by: prettypri

Shreya...πŸ€—

What I loved most was the depiction of Paro as the calming influence in Rudra's troubled life!
He thinks of her in terms of beauty,fragrance,sweetness and calmness...that's so cute!
But he already thinks of her as unreal or maybe as someone he doesn't deserve because she reminds him of some of his mothers best qualities and his mother abandoned him so he doesn't want to get attached to her.

Loved this..

She was made up of wild sunflowers and rarely seen rainbows in a desert sky,of soothing chill waters of pushkar lake and of that unknown element that used to make his mother's gulabjamun mouthwateringly delicious, he decided...and she was as unreal as the angels of his mother's bedtime stories.

In your version they are actually friends who share their troubles...well he does atleast...it's like a continuation of what would have happened if they had actually gone on to meet each other after that bus journey!

Rudra would have been more sharing and not as much of a loner as he is now...probably the seeds of the protector in him would have been sown then itself! He is already careful of his words and doesn't want to do anything she doesn't like...maybe once he lost her friendship as in the end he would have gone back to grow into the JALLAD as now in the showπŸ˜†

All in all I liked the concept and your writing...😳

Pri, read again when u r saant πŸ˜‰. itz the boy's inner journey. the girl he met at that bus stop threw a doll at him and left. reality is this.but she remained in her mind, and to escape from his loneliness and the terrible mental abuse he faced in everyday, he imagined that kind hearted girl accompanying him everywhere,it was his escape mechanism from the real world.what ever pleased him,or appear beautiful to him he used to relate that to that girl.to him she was his best friend, his daily companion, his comforter . if adverse situation he used to think what she would say to him,and it saved him becoming evil and wasted and he remained a kind hearted, protective ,and actually loving beyond that harsh exterior.because of that girl, who gave him a fond memory and his imaginative friend, his sole companion. 
thik hai ?
prettypri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreya_rc

Pri, read again when u r saant πŸ˜‰. itz the boy's inner journey. the girl he met at that bus stop threw a doll at him and left. reality is this.but she remained in her mind, and to escape from his loneliness and the terrible mental abuse he faced in everyday, he imagined that kind hearted girl accompanying him everywhere,it was his escape mechanism from the real world.what ever pleased him,or appear beautiful to him he used to relate that to that girl.to him she was his best friend, his daily companion, his comforter . if adverse situation he used to think what she would say to him,and it saved him becoming evil and wasted and he remained a kind hearted, protective ,and actually loving beyond that harsh exterior.because of that girl, who gave him a fond memory and his imaginative friend, his sole companion. 
thik hai ?

Yeah...my bad...i missed the she accompanied him everywhere part and the part where he pushed her further and further into his mind...sorryπŸ˜†
But...doesn't matter...he thinks if her as a friend so what I said holds anyway...thik hai na?πŸ˜‰
milinda.shreyz thumbnail

Originally posted by: prettypri

Yeah...my bad...i missed the she accompanied him everywhere part and the part where he pushed her further and further into his mind...sorryπŸ˜†
But...doesn't matter...he thinks if her as a friend so what I said holds anyway...thik hai na?πŸ˜‰

thik kyu nehi honge, bhai !! tu pathi, yehi khoob hai !
niyoti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
What clued me in to the fact that it wasn't Parvati he was talking to was the very fact that you mentioned that she followed him every where. I could almost imagine him talking to that doll and seeing an image of Parvati in that little doll. Entirely heart breaking. And the paragraph I quoted earlier? Wonderful description of how that little girl succeded in saving a part of soul with one act of selfless ness and how she's etched into his memory permanently as a personification of innocence.As he grows up that memory loses its color but doesnt entirly fade, perhaps she's taken up a more permanent resident, that of his conscience. I ca imagine him asking himslef "Would she like it if did this?, would she approve?" Really beautiful!
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This was SO SO SO beautifully written shreya baisa! ❀️ ❀️ ❀️
milinda.shreyz thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyoti

What clued me in to the fact that it wasn't Parvati he was talking to was the very fact that you mentioned that she followed him every where. I could almost imagine him talking to that doll and seeing an image of Parvati in that little doll. Entirely heart breaking. And the paragraph I quoted earlier? Wonderful description of how that little girl succeded in saving a part of soul with one act of selfless ness and how she's etched into his memory permanently as a personification of innocence.As he grows up that memory loses its color but doesnt entirly fade, perhaps she's taken up a more permanent resident, that of his conscience. I ca imagine him asking himslef "Would she like it if did this?, would she approve?" Really beautiful!

Ye yes niyoti , u completely get it. the girl is not parvati real flesh and blood. she is a figment of imagination who is nameless. and whenever he is about to do something wrong ,he imagines her shaking her head in disapproval thus saving him becoming a beast. giving him a laksh in his life and thatz how he grows up from a boy to a man under her imaginative loving care .he tells her his deep secrets to her, even quarrels with her saying never come back.
even in the serial, rudra is never a bully or brawny like sumer. he is strong, silent, broody. he speaks very less and never uses cuss words, he is a man of action,not words. and is very much attached to that doll, it accompanies him everywhere.
 So itz sort of in between moments, baisa !πŸ˜‰
Edited by shreya_rc - 10 years ago
milinda.shreyz thumbnail

Originally posted by: CandYlicious_S

This was SO SO SO beautifully written shreya baisa! ❀️ ❀️ ❀️

thank u soo much baisa. apko acchi tho lagi naa ? khus hui meri housewarming gift se ?