Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milinda.shreyz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: The-Diva

Haan, you're right! Over confidence bhi thik nahi hai naa! I wanted to ask you, tum wo umanand ke adventures ka post nahi banaogi? I love those!! 

i will my dear, but aaj brain mein kuch funny ayi i nehi. kya karoo.πŸ˜•
niyoti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shreya_rc

''What would u like to be when u grow up, girl ?''[/DIV]

and she stared into his eyes with confused innocence.perhaps she would never grow up...or perhaps she would be the warmth of early sunshine,the sigh of vernal breeze, the morning song of a thrilled cuckoo, the shy blush of a budding red red rose -------ethereal but too delicate for this ugly,harsh, viciously cruel world.
He promised himself to shield her, to be her knight errant, to grow up a man she always wished him to be.
And he grew up...and pushing her further and further until she dissolved into a faint remembrance.leaving behind that ragged doll and a fond memory,his last hope of salvation and sanity.
[DIV]He never got the chance to say thank you.She never waited that long to hear it

Shreya! What a surprise! You write! This part is my absolute favourite! It's heart breaking and yet so sweet. Absolutely love LOVE Paros descriotion. This whole OS put a smile on my face.will you write some more please?. πŸ˜ƒ
prettypri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

tu maar khayegi, saare din mehnat ki and feedback aisi mili tujhse ??😑😑

Ha ha ha...this was initial feedback ...will write detailed analysis...ab you write so well...my reaction should be also good naπŸ˜‰
milinda.shreyz thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyoti

Shreya! What a surprise! You write! This part is my absolute favourite! It's heart breaking and yet so sweet. Absolutely love LOVE Paros descriotion. This whole OS put a smile on my face.will you write some more please?. πŸ˜ƒ

eei what do u mean u write ?? you read my spoofs rite ? yaa u missed them ?
milinda.shreyz thumbnail

Originally posted by: prettypri

Ha ha ha...this was initial feedback ...will write detailed analysis...ab you write so well...my reaction should be also good naπŸ˜‰

😑 wah wah!! dhanya hogayi toh main !πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by shreya_rc - 10 years ago
The-Diva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Shreya Don't want to make your post messy, isliye im not quoting.
Kuch funny yaad nahi aaya? No problem, I'm sure KCM ke kuch witty dialogues aur one-liners sun ke you will get dher saare ideas πŸ˜† You didnt watch today's epi??

I apologize for mixing Hindi and English, par Kya Karu O Ladies, Mai Hu Aadat Se Majboor!!
milinda.shreyz thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyoti

Write some more, baisa ?? yeh ff toh nehi hai ? and mujhse yeh bar bar nehi hoga sayad !😳
milinda.shreyz thumbnail

Originally posted by: The-Diva

@Shreya Don't want to make your post messy, isliye im not quoting.

Kuch funny yaad nahi aaya? No problem, I'm sure KCM ke kuch witty dialogues aur one-liners sun ke you will get dher saare ideas πŸ˜† You didnt watch today's epi??

I apologize for mixing Hindi and English, par Kya Karu O Ladies, Mai Hu Aadat Se Majboor!!

ohho baisa, dont apologize that much...we r not speaking in suddh hindi yaa english !πŸ˜›
niyoti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Na biasa. I meant you write non spoofs too! I love it.. reading the last paragraph.. i feel this strange sort of sadness and longing. That feeling of wanting to hold onto to something but at the same time being helpless and having to let it go. It resonates with me.
The-Diva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

ohho baisa, dont apologize that much...we r not speaking in suddh hindi yaa english !πŸ˜›

I know, I have apologised so many times on this forum, much more than I have said Sorry in real life!! Like I say, I feel all so silly sometimes, amid all the amazing writers and confident people ! - Raaz ki baat bata rahi hu. 
πŸ˜†
Edited by The-Diva - 10 years ago