Qubool Hai Written Update 10th March 2014

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Maulwi Sahib asks Humaira if she agrees to the Nikaah with Haider Sheikh. She says "Qubool Hai." Haider smiles{Evil tune in the BG}, Zoya and Asad exchange smiles. Razia is crying for the ill fate of her daughter. Gafur curses his fate of being a helpless father. He tells Razia that they can't do anything because if they do Haider will tell everyone the truth about them. He also thinks that if the truth comes out he will never be able to meet with Zoya's eyes with the shame of being her culprit and will never be able to tell her that he is her abbu. He is sacrificing one daughter for the other and for this Allah will never forgive him.

Maulwi Sahib asks Haider if he accepts the marriage with Humaira. She is anxious to hear Qubool Hai' from him. haider looks at Gafur n Razia. They look at him with helplessness n tears in their eyes while he is glaring angrily at them. Hiader thinks that this day would not have come like this in his life, maybe he would not have been an orphan {Has an FB of Razia n Gafur outside the Gudiya Factory} Further he thinks that his parents died because of these two and now he will make life a living hell for them. He says Qubool Hai' and Humaira flashes the happiest smile she ever may have. Everyone other than the bride's parents is happy for the newlyweds. They leave from there with tears in their eyes. Humaira is a bit sad seeing this.

Maulwi sahib tells Haider that someone from his family should have attended the nikaah. He then asks if there is no one in his family. Zoya becomes sad on hearing this. Asad and Humaira are thoughtful, Haider looks at Zoya. She is determined and says Hai'. The tell Maulwi Sahib that she is Haider's sister Zoya , chutki. Haider has a flash of Gafur telling the Fakir baba that his daughter's name is Zoya. She tells Haider that if he would have told her that he was getting married then Mr. Khan and she would have done many arrangements. Humaira does not like this one bit. Zoya tells Haider n Humaira that she is very happy for both of them. Humaira looks like she has had karele ka kadwa juice n not shaadi ka meetha ladoo. Zoya tells Haider to never think of himself as an orphan hence forth. She gets emotional and says that if you are an orphan so am I. Asad and Dilshad are both happy to see Zoya form a bond with Haider but Humaira...Haider looks at her with a pained look{ Because he knows that she is not an orphan but can't tell her about her abbu}

Zoya tells Haider that they both have the same pain of being orphans and can understand and share that pain. Asad is feeling sad for Zoya. Humaira {uff this girl} making faces. Zoya tells Haider that he is not alone and she his chutki will always be with him. Haider has tears in his eyes feeling helpless as he can never tell her that he is her brother. Haider tells Maulwi Sahib that Zoya is his sister his chutki. They get emotional and hug. Humaira has only one expression to give {I don't like Zoya, I am hate this}. The spectators once again give the same understanding happy smile of being in agreement.

Farhan tells Sameera that it is a mere co incidence {So he went running to his partner in crime telling her about the allergy of perfume which Khushboo has} Sameera tells him in a stern voice that a face, habits can be changed but not certain things like an allergy. She wants to come running to help Farhaan and finding out the truth. But Farhan stops her saying he can take care of it and that it is not that big of a deal. Sameera {does not trust the capabilities of her hubby dearest and wants to come to his aide} Farhaan stops her and tells that he has a plan. Evil tune for both Mr. and Mr. Fraud.

The family is gathered to wish Haider and Humaira. Dadi tells her that marriage is destiny's plan and happened only when n how destiny wants it to. Dadi tells her that she had had some jewelry made for Humaira for her nikaah... Humaira has an FB of her then beau Ayan bid good bye and walk out of her house n life. Dilshad, Asad n Najma all three remember Ayaan{Obvio hai dikhaya nahi} n become sad. Dadi tells Humaira that she is ery happy for her. Humaira {Today I am gonna call her Razia Jr.} taunts dadi saying that she got what she wanted. Humaira will never be a part of her family. Dadi clarifies that she as never Humaira's happiness then but times were not right then. She is now very happy for Humaira that she had got her happiness. Dadi says that she knows Haider will take care of her. Haider smirk {Haider miya ka evil tune bahut use hua hai aaj}. Dadi makes her wear kangan n blesses the newlyweds. Now it is Zoya's turn, she and Asad sit next to the newlywed n congratulate them. Zoya gives her bhaijaan Haider a box {Special gift and sher : Khushiyon ka lag gaya hai visa aur vo ho gayi hain yahan shift, Khushiyon ka lag gaya hai visa aur vo ho gayi hain yahan shift, aur un khushiyon ko double karne ke liye special gift.} Humaira a jewel box with straight to the face straight talk; I know you don't like me now but there will be a time when you will like me, I have always considered you my little sister and one day when you realize that you too will love me.{Music box music playing} Dadi, Dilshad smile. Zoya prays for the day to come soon when Humaira will accept her n love her.

Razia Jr. does not take her sister in laws gift and leaves to go the room. Haider did not like it n Zoya became sad. Haider opens chutki's gift and it was a cricket bat. Haider has FB of him playing cricket and chutki cheering for him. He runs to her and tells her that one day he will become a famous batsman. Zoya eagerly wants to know if Haider liked it or no. Asad tells her that it is said that marriage is the second innings of life but you have taken it too seriously. Marriage is the lifetime match n not cricket match. Zoya says that she thought Haider as a child would have loved to play cricket and would have wanted to be a cricketer on growing up so thought that this was the perfect gift for him. Haider says that she did right and she has no idea how special the gift is for him. Asad asks Dilshaad that seeing and listening to ZoHa it feels like that they are siblings who got separated when they were kids. Zoya says that I feel it but it is not possible because Haider had come from Dubai n she grew up in NY. Bu she still feels that strong connection between them. Haider agrees to it.

Nikaht is restless in her room and has FB of the perfume incident with Farhaan. She doubts if Farhaan doubts her or no. She curses the Kambhakat for bringing perfume as a gift. She thinks that it has been so difficult for Nikhat to die to give life to Khushboo. She just hopes that they do not doubt her if so then all her hard work will be a waste. Farahaan comes to her room and asks her to join him for dinner. He asks if she likes Chinese. Candle light dinner for just the two of them. Khushboo agrees as she finds it very romantic.

Razia is removing gifts for Humaira. 

Gafur comes and tells him that they will have to take part in the rituals. Gafur does not agree with her. Razia says that it is not a big deal, that they both dislike Haider but he is a good man n Humira and all the secrets will always be in SM. They will do the same thing they did with Rashid. She tells him not to worry. Haider does not know the whole truth. Gafur tries to tell her but she does not listen to him and leaves. Gafur says that you think you are too smart but you don't know what Haider is going to do with their daughter and there is no use telling her as they can't do anything.

Farhaan is working on his plan to expose Khushboo as Nikhat. She comes down and he sees Nikhat in Khushboo. He vows to know the truth behind the face.

Precap: Zoya has Tanveer tied in the store room and sets a trap. She tells Tanveer to reveal the truth and if not she will leave from the window and ties the string to the door and who ever opens it will accidently pull the trigger of the gun facing Tanveer. {So Hollywood}

Khushboo has something on her face which must be Farhan's doing. She washes her face and her lens falls. She can't find them. {So BIDK} Farhaan outside the door smiling on hearing the sounds made by Khusboo/Nikhat.

Edited by Chahanya - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krati5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
t4s... i was searching for WU... looks like a good episode. and suddenly humeira & haider r maried
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Congratz to hahu i guess. .
Badhai ho. 

Just bring back my vikrant so i can oogle him. Ayra is dead anyways no point.in caring anymore.

I just want some angsty hot vikrant scenes.

Tfs 
kurilovesKSG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
W*F is wrong with Humeria seriously
Anyways tfs
Surish thumbnail
Thank you graphics
JeeLeZaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the written update
ven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. So H and H are married. Hum😲
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the written update.  Man, I wanted Nikhat to succeed in her revenge.  I don't want them to find her out.  I want them to suffer for all they did to her.   Because this time if she gets caught she seriously is not going to make it out alive.
Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Written Update
samicute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Thank you graphics