Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JOHNdaCENA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Sanjhi

Seriously never thought people who do reality shows get more money than any others fr any fiction show.They get separate money fr reality show it did nt effect anyway to their dailys shows payment.Hatts off to Some people here and their mentality.

Yap ofcourse they r paid separatly for reality shows but after getting famous on reality shows they ask for a increase in payment ... like... u know who
Snowy_Secret thumbnail

Originally posted by: JOHNdaCENA

Yap ofcourse they r paid separatly for reality shows but after getting famous on reality shows they ask for a increase in payment ... like... u know who

Like I said some people and their mentality.All people dnt think like u, people take part in a reality shows becs they have talent to show bt some people dnt have any talent to show thats why never take part in any reality show.It's my point of view.Edited by Sanjhi - 10 years ago
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

what is wrong in asking for hike in pay??
i am sure the PH wont pay if the actors dont deserve it!
LOL

-Nia04- thumbnail
DD works 28 days not 22 days !!
am sure she ll get about a lakh for her next show!!
faria86 thumbnail
tfs :)
& looks like some ppl are only interested in fighting or bashing actors lol

anyway pretty decent pay but getting this much pay per day or month is fab 
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Atleast She did'nt throw tantrums n threaten PH to get a pay hikeEdited by Arnav90 - 10 years ago
-Nia04- thumbnail
@JOHNdaCENA like u said VD made the money for his char n acting!! i agree with u on this!! his char was written well in the show n DD's role as MB was completely ignored through out !!
So its wonderful DD is making money as Drashti than her pathetic char MB!!
saniiaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A DVD fan, so proud of my babies. Wish them more success in their future endeavours. 
Keep up the great work. both of themπŸ‘
And please is there an end to vd vs dd fan fights. its annoying and irritating. Can we be happy for both of them as they both are hugely and equally responsible for the success of mb.
 Kudos to them πŸ‘
faria86 thumbnail
@ all... actors make money for themselves & they do hard work they work & get the pay so why we fans are fight on who gets more etc πŸ˜•

chill guys reality show how ya daily host ho ya actor they get gud pay for their precious  time, hard work & popularity & bcoz they are gud actors/actress/host & mostly they are in demand πŸ˜Š
JOHNdaCENA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@ White girl lol so u r saying Dd is not acting in the show ?
And Vd has played the toughest and most complicated character in the show thats why his pay has increased massively ...
If you think vd was paid for Rk yah ryt coz he made Rk he brought Rk to life