Arshi SS: ENTRAPMENT - Thread 3 - Part 20 LAST PART (27/03)

tintin_ruble thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

ENTRAPMENT

Hi Everyone

Seems like this week is a New Thread week for me.  I am very happy with the response that my fictions are getting here. Thanks again for all your support and co-operation.

Edited by tintin_ruble - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tintin_ruble thumbnail

INDEX

tintin_ruble thumbnail

Part 19

The judgement was in Arnav's hands now. He had heard what Shashi Gupta's side of truth was from Khushi. He didnt wanted to believe Shashi so easily because he cannot ignore what he saw from his own eyes. However ignorant Astha was towards her Motherly responsibilties, she had still struggled to fight against this Shashi Gupta inorder to get the Will. And today he finally was successful in getting that copy of the will from Khushi. He thought for a second or two and stared at Khushi later.

Arnav: I am getting late Khushi. Will see you soon.

Khushi: Where are you going?

Arnav: To meet him. If he thinks by faking a story to you , he will be successful in brainwashing me then he is wrong. If he is the reason behind my Father's death, he will have to bear the consequences.

Taking the Will papers with him, he walked out of the room straight towards Astha's bedroom. He came inside and extended the WILL towards her.

Astha: What is this?

Arnav: Something which you struggled your entire life to get from that Shashi Gupta.

Astha was little curious to know what he meant. She took the papers from him and then read it. They were the WILL papers and she was more than happy to see these papers with her. Arnav was just observing her expressions and she seem to be excited .

Astha: How ? How did you get them? Did you meet that man ?

Arnav: I didnt. He handed it over to Khushi who had gone to see him today morning.

Astha: What? Khushi? How could she go and meet him ?Doesnt she know how much we all hate that man? Being your wife she must have that curtousy to understand what her husband feels and shares with that man and ignore him if she wishes good for you. How could she just meet him?

Arnav: She is his daughter and like every other person she was driven by her love to meet him. I dont want anyone to blame her for that.

Astha: Atleast this meet of hers was fruitful in some way. We finally got the Will back. You have no idea what I have got Arnav. This means everything to me. More than my life!!

Arnav was quiet as he was in a mood to observe and realise who was right and who was wrong.

Astha: I will secure this with me from now on.  I . I hope you have no problems with it.

Arnav: If I had a problem, I would never have given it to you.

He turned to leave but Astha immediately stopped him.

Astha: Where are you going?

Arnav: To meet Shashi Gupta in the Hotel. There are some old talks which he needs to clear off with me.

He left the room and Astha smiled in evilness holding the WILL papers which her husband had made to secure Arnav's property. Before getting inside the Car Arnav quickly made a Phone call on Aman's number.

Arnav: Aman , you have to do something for me. Trace Astha Raizada's every call she does or receives today and forward them on my mobile.

Giving the orders to his Manager he drove the Car speedily towards the Hotel where Shashi Gupta had checked in.

HOTEL

He knocked the room door of Shashi Gupta who opened it in few seconds. They finally faced each other after these long years and Shashi was expecting Arnav to take out this frustration, anger and revenge everything together on him but nothing like that happened ever,. He was calm like the water of a Sea.

Shashi: ASR?

Arnav: Khushi told me everything.

Shashi sighed.

Shashi: I know you will not believe my words that easily so what if I sent you the WILL papers along with her. I know thats not enough for me to prove my innocence. But believe me Arnav, in all these years if anyone has lived the pain of losing his best friend and still being blamed by his family for that friend's death then its only me. Only I know how I have searched my own daughter for all these years and today when I found her back she doesnt want to accept me properly until you, her husband agrees to the fact that I am innocent. Such a helpless man I am. Even then I was helpless when your father needed me and even now I am the same.

Arnav fisted his fingers hearing the name of his father from this man's mouth.

Shashi joined his palms and with teary eyes looked at Arnav.

Shashi: Whatever you think I have wronged with you and your family please dont make my daughter pay it. She is not at fault ASR. Her only fault is that she is my daughter. But she loves you very much. Even if I pleaded before her to accept me in her life she was not ready to do this because she wants her husband to accept the fact first that her father is not a culprit. I am not asking you to forgive me for something I never did but please dont hurt her in this process ASR. A father is begging to you for keeping his daughter happy.

Before Arnav could even think over the pleads of Shashi Gupta, his mobile phone started ringing and it was a call from his office. He answered the call then and there.

Arnav: Haan Aman.

Aman: ASR, you have to hear this. I have recorded the conversation between your mother and Mr Roy a minute back in their call exchange. I will forward it on your number.

Arnav: Hmm.

Arnav had expected this if ever his mother was the Sinner who wronged with him and his family. He needed to know what the conversation happened between her and Mr Roy, her lawyer. The call recorded was forwarded on Arnav's number and he heard it completely with utter shock

Astha: Yes Roy, The WILL is in my hands now. Shashi was a fool to hand it over so easily to his daughter who inturn gave it to my Son to prove Shashi's innocence. And the biggest fool among all these people is my SON Arnav who believed his mother that she can handle these papers well.

She gave a hearty laugh while Arnav clenched his jaw in anger.

Roy: Congratulations Maam. After so many years finally you got what you always wanted.

Astha: Yes. Now listen carefully. The work is still not completely done. To return the money which I had lost years back in that new company deal, I will need Arnav's money which is secured in his name as per this Will.

Roy : So? You can ask him and I am sure he has started trusting you a bit. He will never deny.

Astha: No Roy. Why will I beg to him for such small amounts?  First I used to beg to his father and now I have no intentions to carry that methods forward. I have a more simpler and better way to get my share.

Roy: And what is that?

Astha: Take my Son off from my way forever. As it is, I never needed him. I wanted his signatures on the papers which can change this Will saying he has transferred all his property on his mother Astha's name incase if anything happens to him. And if you remember I have already made him sign such papers before faking him that they are some Project papers which needed his signatures. But as you said we will need this OLD WILL too for proving the New WILL which Arnav SIngh Raizada has made , I was fighting all these years to get it from Shashi Gupta. SO now that I have got it, I dont need my Son anymore. His presence infact will halt my motives and interupt my work which I can never let happen now.

Roy: So What do you want to do?

Astha : Not everything is to be told Roy. Leave some things for Surprise.

The call got cut and by now Arnav was compelely aware who the real culprit was. He didnt wait for a second there in Shashi's room because all he wanted to do was hold the neck of his mother and strangle her.

He was driving the car speedily on the lonely road when suddenly a Jeep came and hit his Car with full speed from behind. His Car hit the Tree aside but luckily he wasnt hurt. He got down the Car and so did the men from the Jeep got down too. They had hockey sticks in their hands and looked like they were sent here to kill him by his mother only.

Before he could even think anything else the men started beating him with hockey sticks and he started to hit them back. But he was alone and they were 5 of them with strong built personalities. The fight was almost going on from past 15 minutes and Arnav was hurt, his shirt was torn apart and he had still managed to injure 2 of the men who were lying unconscious on the road. Thats when another Car stopped with a loud sound at the opposite side of the road and his wife Khsuhi got down , screaming at these men not to hurt Arnav.

Arnav never expected her to come here. One of the man started running towards Khushi to hurt her but Arnav on time  pulled him back and hit him hard on his head with that same hockey stick. The other 2 continued beating him and Khushi was hitting the men's back with her delicate hands asking them to stop hurting her husband. One of the men in anger pushed her back making her fall on the road hiting her head on the stone. That irked Arnav and using all his strength he managed to hit the remaining two men  almost to death.

Ensuring that none of these men were able to get up from the road now being injured, he rushed to his wife and embraced her . He was afraid if she was alright or not. He patted her cheeks in fear.

Arnav: Khushi open your eyes Dammit. See I am fine.

She opened her eyes gently and seeing her husband before her she couldnt help smiling and touching his cheeks to see if he was fine. He was badly injured and that brought tears in her eyes. Arnav could finally take a sigh of relief seeing his wife back to consciousness.

Arnav : Agar aaj tumhe kuch ho jaata Khsuhi toh main apne aap ko kabhi maaf nahi kar paata. Tum yahan aayi hi kyon?  (If today anything would have happened to you, I would never be able to forgive myself . Why did you come here? )

Khushi: Aap ke liye. Humme laga ki aap kisi musibat main hai. (For you. I felt you are in some  big problem)

Arnav moved the strands of hair tickling her face due to the wind and blocking his view.

Arnav: I Love you Khushi.

Khushi: Hum bhi I love you Dammit.

She hugged him tight pressing her body on him completely. The Sound of the Police vehicles started ringing in their ears and in few minutes Aman was here with the Police.

kushi.raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats on new thread🥳 Edited by kushi.raizada - 10 years ago
arnavkhushi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats on the new thread
Amazing update
Loved it
rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
That was quite an update with Arnav beating the goons black and blue, Astha's true color revealed along with her trusted lieutenant Roy's and Khushi sensing Arnav in trouble arriving and Aman showing up with the police!
vish2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wonderful update . i never expected that asr will be facing the truth so easley 
smiley-shiney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Nice update 

Astha is a *****

Thanks for the PM
Edited by smiley-shiney - 10 years ago
Bavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
At last Arnav realizing about real culprit. Thx 4 d PM.
sugarbird thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update. nice twist..