MG - SS ~BEKASI~ # 2 LAST PART pg/13 || April 20th ||

dreamyharika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

BEKASI

She woke up from the deep slumber caressing her tummy wildly, meara bacha... maan, geet got up the bed and ran downstairs till the hall. Maan!! the main door was closed by her sister roop and she stood leaning on it kaha bhag rahi hai geet tu?? Geet shivered with the intensity her sister voice held, dekh geet tu kahi nahi bhagegi tang aa chuki hoon main its been a month, aise pagalon ke kaam karna se tera mara hua bacha wapas ahi aayega

Di she cried sunking on the floor breaking down, I want my baby she screamed clutching onto the carpet

You lost your child, aur woh wapas nahi aa sakta... You better get this she caressed her hair, how roop wished she could help her baby sister from all the fuss that was created in her life. Roop brought geet in her arms, aise roz marne se acha hai kit u maan se phir ek baar baat kar...nahi di maan mera chehra nahi dekhna chahta I killed his baby and I am already taking the punishment. I cant face him anymore she regretted every moment of life when she wanted to kill the baby, just bcoz she wanted an independent life, free from responsibilities. And now her husband, her maan wants a divorce!! Kya se kya ho gaya ek mahine mein

This might seem to be a season II for pagalpan

BEKASI MEAN MISFORTUNATE!!!

MY FACEBOOK PAGE

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003381109619

for pms add me😊

MY WORK
CREATED ONE FINALLY!!!
MY BLOG
Edited by dreamyharika - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dreamyharika thumbnail

dreamyharika thumbnail
TEASER:

She had two minus one pregnancy Mr. Khurana!! And I guess the doctor didn't make out while giving Geet the drug that it worked on one of the babies and the other one was safe ... one baby was extinguished ... I mean one of two healthy fetuses was killed, almost as if having half an abortion. The doctor inserted the needle into Geet's abdomen, aiming at one of the fetuses, not knowing that she was pregnant with twins!!

didnt know that shoba di was spamminng!! will be back from uni and then udpate😳 thanks for the new thread readers😉

_Maaneet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
congrats on the new thread!!!!!
_Maaneet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesome teaser!!!!!!
oh so geet was pregnant with twins by doctor mistake they killed one of them
kingofme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
congo on new thread...
and superb twist...

waiting to read it...

pls cont soon..

waiting...
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

congratzz for te new thread dear
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

lovely teaser
mani24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
CONGRATULATIONS meri jaan di for the 2nd thread of this AMAZING story aur di read the teaser aur still my heart is crying maaneet were having twins lekin doctor ki galti ki wajah se they lost there one twin baby aur one is safe😭 di mujhe aise kyun lagta hai ke us doctor ko yeh karne ke liye kaha hoga kisine😲 di I just hope ke maan now keeps his geet aur there unborn baby safe aur catches the person who is responsible for killing there one baby aur also for his geet's this misery😡
jssood thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
congrats and waiting for update