Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Read 5 parts together..
Dont know how i missed it..😕 sry for late..
If possible plz pm me whenever u update so that i wont miss any update now..
CSQ1999 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vironikajain

Read 5 parts together..
Dont know how i missed it..😕 sry for late..
If possible plz pm me whenever u update so that i wont miss any update now..

no problem  I hope you enjoyed it.. Will surely pm you next time
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CSQ1999

s

no problem I hope you enjoyed it.. Will surely pm you next time

Yup loved reading them..
Thank u so much.. 😊
CSQ1999 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
CHAPTER 12  
Vikram , we women have  special powers almost sixth sense  which you men will never understand ask neha she will tell you.  

And Vikram   you know  what  ram called me when I  helped  you solving  the harwala issue ACP pradyuman so   have to  live upto the name na.

"Priya " ram asked  bas bhi karo yaar tell us na..  

You know what they say when you really want to find something  you will find it even if it is in hell,  Mine really was easy it was just a click away..

Priya stopp  talking riddles tell me now how you found it out..  or  ... I asked or what ram? Ap kya kar loge ?

Mein Mein 

Mein Mein what ? I said

Accha bhai tum dono stop  it  yaar  Vikram  interrupting us..    Okay priya don't tell us  Buoth  dino ke  baad hum sab mile  yaar Let's celebrate have fun.

Okay  ram agreed But came really close to me and whispered " one way or the other I will get it out of you, that's a promise  .aj kal Tum  bauth bolne lagi  I think I know the right way to shut  you  up I think I need to practice that . The last words were whispered so softly that I know exactly  what he was talking about I just couldn't wait  for it to happen.. Thinking about it made me  hot and bothered..turned around to see him he  was gone. He stood there  near vikram  give me a smile He knew what exactly he did to me. Wait  Mr Kapoor   I also  have few things up my sleeve ...

Priya puttar  idhar aja  Dadi called   .. I went  and joined the women of  kapoor and sharma khandan.

Dinner  was a hit   Dinner has such was  very simple .. nothing much in KM, Bk   had prepared  it with whatever was available. But  occasion was such  that even the simplest of meal  tasted good. I and Ram were   having a meal  with  our family  after  5 years what is more special than that  food really did not  matter. Everybody enjoyed the meal. Natasha and Kartik joined  us little later. Natasha's face was  glowing, Kartik looked happy and smug. I know  everything was  all right between them, they had forgiven each other and moved on. I and  Mr Kapoor exchanged glance when we saw them . We  were both   very happy for them.  

It was late in the night when  everybody left home. Rishab and sowmya decided  to shift back to Mumbai.   Ayesha decided shift near papa and mama's apartment or may be  one  in their apartment I need to talk to shruthi about it . I know her flat is empty , Maybe  she can let  it out to Ayesha. Natasha  will be leaving to Paris tomorrow with Kartik   and   to pack her  things and move back to Mumbai .Vikram ,Neha me and ram  have planned a little getaway to Thailand... for 3 days   after two weeks .  Neha's  planning leave her children with her parents.  Let us see... I hoping  to get  some of Mr Kapoor undivided attention. I know he going to  very busy with taking over KI from Vikram these two weeks. And Vikram and neha also deserve a break and Big thank you for all that they have done for us. This our little way of saying  thank you to them. Before  Vikram and  Ram went to  study for  something. .. Boys  talks most propably.By then Neha  and Me planned for lunch next for girl time out together.. We can't have boys have all the fun.

After  everybody said their good nights and left to their respective houses and rooms.. I and Mr kapoor  climbed the stairs to our room.  Day was most eventful day  and it is not over yet,,,  

I quickly changed  waited for Ram to join  me in bed. I needed to talk to him discuss all that happened  and   I know he would be all curious to know how  I found about  all  the things he did in the five years in one night.   I want him to  work hard  to find it out ... ;)))). Ram came out from the dressing room. And joined  me , gave a chaste peck on the cheek turnover  went to sleep.

I was like What!!!!! ,what is happening ,  I thought we would share some  romantic moments and talk for some time then go to sleep each other's arms  but this guy has  gone to sleep. I really wanted to hit  him How dare he do that.. Like fool I ma sitting here dreaming about the most romantic night but this...  Neha is right  all men are donkeys

Ram  Ram  I called him . Priya mujhe sona do na, mujhe need arahi hai. But ram  I said.  Please yaar priya I need to sleep tomorrow I need to get back to office and full day schedule is packed.  I  need to take back my responsibility from Vikram Already Vikram has done so much for me , I cant take more advantage of him that is very unfair.. Okay good night .. But ram

He turned over pulled  his duvet closer went to sleep.  I  was frustrated to say  the  least whole time during the dinner he was  giving looks.. now  he wants to  sleep.  

Then I saw in  the dark his shoulder were shaking.. This  guy is laughing. he his having fun at my expenses..  wait  Mr kapoor look  what I will do!!

Sorry Mr Kapoor , I am sorry I disturbed you  should go sleep. I know you have full day work planned. I just wanted to tell you something but nothing important,   but that can wait till  tomorrow. Good night Mr Kapoor,   There was no reaction from him. Then I added  softly I know you are getting old, age is catching up with you need your rest na. After all the ... Activity we did in the morning . sorry Good night.

Immediately He got  up turned over ,  moved close. Who  are you calling old?? You, who else is there?  anybody else in the room  ?   after all you said  that you are  45 years old   you  don't have the stam...  Before I could  complete my sentence he kissed me, This  man really knows to kiss  a woman silent.. Then he made love to me

You were saying something...  He asked softly  after  sometime  I just lost track of time and date .. whatever. I didnt know  even  is  where I was , he was asking me what I was saying...I think... I don't know . all  I remember How is lip felt against mine,  how his hand felt against my body, and How he felt inside me... and how he made me  feel. ,  truly thoroughly loved. 

I didnt want move a muscle . I wanted be  in  his arms always. I wanted  hear his heart  beat till my heart beat stops, I want to feel his warmth till I am  cold by death, I want hear  him breathe till I take my last breath.

Priya  he called.   ..  I don't know how much I love you, but I know one thing I cannot and don't want  live without you.

Me too said.. That's all I could say  ,  refuse come out  ."what no words".. He teased  Kuch deer phele tum badi badi batein Kar rahi ab bus  "me too". Accha now  who is getting old. 

I could  only hit him on his arm. Kya  Mr Kapoor ap bhi...    

Seriously priya  when you were not there, I don't Know how I survived, I don't live another  day like that. My life lost  its importance.  Guilt  of not able to protect you or our child weigh me down... I 

Shh  Ram, let us not talk  about, It is over.  We have got a second chance ,  we need to think about the future not about the past. " Sid " is still out there,   One day or  other I am  going catch  him priya, he is going to pay for all his sins.

I know you  will do it, But Mr Kapoor  I am not scared of him in the past or will ever be scared of in the Future., Because I always knew  you  will always  be with me  beside me, in whatever life gives me .

Thanks Priya , For having  so much of confidence on  me, I will never let you down.  

I know Mr Kapoor, I just kissed him on his fore head.  

By  the way you still have not told me how did you  find    about everything over night?  

Oh that ,  When you were sleeping yesterday night ,  I checked your computer. And read your emails as simple as that.

But  it is password enabled  how did you get inside What ?

Because  I know your password to

what ?How do you know it

I always known it .   First it was aloo paratha ... Now It is the  Hitler.

How did you guess that,  Rishab once told me   people always  use names of person or thing you loved the most  so  as  their pass words...  when I tired aloo paratha your old password , it did not work, Then I  thought what does Mr Kapoor more than his aloo paratha    it  his Hitler and  it worked. KD agency  is owned  by you  na?  Through that you kept tabs on all of them. Right. 

You really very smart Priya  

Of course I am smart,     with you as my husband  I need  to be smart .

He laughed. I was happy hearing him laugh , how I  loved this man. I want him  to be this happy always.  It is my only wish and  my only desire  

You know what Mr Kapoor ,    I inched  closer to him  I think    need  some  help   to remember  how much  you love me .  you know   you told me I was getting old. An... He didn't allow me finish. I love the way  he shuts me  up...

You fill up my senses like a night in a forest,
Like the mountains in springtime,
Like a walk in the rain, like a storm in the desert,
Like a sleepy blue ocean.
You fill up my senses, come fill me again.

Come let me love you, let me give my life to you,
Let me drown in your laughter, let me die in your arms. 
Let me lay down beside you, let me always be with you
Come let me love you, come love me again.

Let me give my life to you,
Come let me love you, come love me again.
You fill up my senses like a night in a forest, 
Like the mountains in springtime,
Like a walk in the rain, like a storm in the desert, 
Like a sleepy blue ocean.
You fill up my senses, come fill me again.

Epilogue : PRECAP : PRIYA in HOSPITAL !!    
Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb update 😉
all the mu's and confusion are sorted and the most important raya are happy in their loveland!!! 😊
lalmadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful work dear.  Loved it to bits.  All are happy including Nuts-Karthick. So good.👏 👏

So every secret lied in the password.😆 😆

Raya romance is soo lovely.  The poem was soo good.

And is it the endpart.  Or what is all about the precap...?
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
super cool update loved it
awesome foursome planning some outing
all problems and mu has been sorted out
ram is so naughty but priya is also smart
priya told him how she knew all this
priya is in hospital why hope she is fine
continue soon
lpsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnks for reminder and it s beautiful lovd it 
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi i really like the story n last was amazing n pls do write more
IAmNotActive thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lalmadhu

Beautiful work dear.  Loved it to bits.  All are happy including Nuts-Karthick. So good.👏 👏

So every secret lied in the password.😆 😆

Raya romance is soo lovely.  The poem was soo good.

And is it the endpart.  Or what is all about the precap...?

Epilogue is yet to be posted.. The precap is for epilogue :)

Will post it today or tomorrow.
Edited by ever_smily - 10 years ago