lpsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
mm mai 🤣🤣 vik neha na kabhi nahi chodenge hahahaha 
CSQ1999 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
CHAPTER 11  

Ram came to the dressing room   to check  whether I was ready. I was ready.Rams Eyes confirmed that I was looking beautiful.  He came close to me placed a soft kiss on my neck,   my toes curled with its effect . i just wanted forget about the whole family waiting for us  and stay  here with ram forever.

But  I know   Ram was worried about meeting the family

he said  our family must be quite angry with me na.. for 5 years I have not kept in touch with them. Mr Kapoor  why are worrying about this  .Yes  they may be little angry  and I am sure they would understand after all they love you so much. Anyway  I am there with you  Dont worry  

Okay shall we he asked putting his hand forth. I took his hand stepped out  of the room When  he was leading me out of  the door  a thought struck. .Ram turned back looked at me . and asked what happened ?

I said sorry , why  He asked I answered   you came yesterday to the jail to see me  coming out  of it na  ?   you were  the one  who offered  me your hand and  pulled me  out of the    crowd  put  me inside the car with help of the police. You saw  to that  I was safely sent home. I should have recognized you    with  just  a touch of your hand why did  I not ? I remember now you had covered your face so that no one should recognize or see  you especially  me. How did I  not realize it was you? I am so sorry ram  . My eyes searching for you because my heart was telling me you were there waiting for me. How did  I not see what was right in front of my eyes ? How did I do this?

I smiled  Its  Okay  Priya   and I didn't want to come but Couldn't stop myself I needed to see you... when I saw you in the crowd  , I had to come and save you  and with a smile he  added  after all I am your Rajkumar na - as  you  said I am rich, I don't have horse but I have lots of cars, I am  tall, Dark, handsome, with added bonus mota bhi hoon na... How will I not come  to rescue my angel.  

Thank you ram  I said I think there is lots things I going  i need to thank you for,,,,o ...

Okay enough now Let's go  down and meet the family. Nahi toh sab yahan par ajayenga

Both of us  came down the  stairs. Whole family was waiting  for us.   Kartik was arguing with Vikram  ma was trying pacify him but as soon  he saw us   he became silent. Natasha a was  sitting down with  neha on one side rishab on other. The third person must  be  Sowmya..As soon as she saw  as  she wiped her tears and  got  up to meet us. Krishna ji and  dadi ji had a tearful smile.. they were happy to see their gollu  .As soon  as we came  down Ram and I went and took our blessing from   krishnaji  and dadi. He said sorry ma , Nahi beta,  sorry kehna ki bat nahi , hume tumare bouth chinta o rahi thi esiliya ... Ab tu agaya hai and tumare sath priya ko dekkar meri sari parishani door  ho gayi beta.. tum dono jug jug jeyio

Natasha hugged her brother, Ram softly asked his sister chothi   to teek hai na? Dek ab  tumare bhai  agaya hai na  sab teek ho jayaga I promise...  Natasha simply nodded.. she couldn't stop her tears.

Rishab called Ram , Kaisa  hai  rishab tu?  I am sorry  teri shaadi mein ... Its okay bhai mein samjtha hoon . Bhai  and Bhabi meet sowmya. Hello sowmya welcome to the family ...  a late welcome  but heartfelt ..  I said  .Thanks Bhabhi , rishab keeps talking about you and   his brother I always wanted to meet you. Sowmya seems to be nice girl  one thing is for sure She loved Rishab  a lot.Eyes spoke volumes she understood rishab well and  she knew  how important   the family  is  for Rishab

Sometimes these things needed  not be told.Women have special instinct when it comes to other women. And  my instinct  tells me Sowmya  is the  right girl  for Rishab.

Then I saw  Ayesha  sitting with her small boy all alone . I went to her  and Hugged her. She kept saying  I am sorry  di  Iam so sorry  di . No amount of my consoling her could stem her tears.  I picked  kush hugged him he immediately latched  on to me calling me priya maasi.  I asked him ap kaise pata hai mein kaun hoon. Mama ne mujhe bataya app mera mausi hai aur bauth  bauth acche hai.  I felt tears pricking my eyes. I hugged Kush and Ayesha  and whispered to ayesha everything will be fine  She was my baby to see like this broke my heart But life is about  choices    I feel sorry her  for making  a bad choice  

Ram went forward to meet my ma and papa. He apologized to Papa and mama .Papa was very happy to see Ram . Ram and papa  always had special relationship it went beyond Father  in law and Son in Law. I know  papa would never think badly of ram no matter what..  

Ma did show her  anger I was expecting this. She refused acknowledge Ram I felt bad for ram but I could understand ma  grievance against ram.  I know  today  I needed  to prove  How great human being ram  is.

Kartik  came forward angrily towards.. ram . I came between him  and ram  .Di ap bheechi mein mat ayi ye .  I need to talk to this ...  What does he think  of himself   Just because he  is ram kapoor he  can come go  whenever he wants .

Listen , Kartik  Mr  Kapoor Isa nahi hai  Kartik asked angrily  how can you love this  man still I always will  love Mr Kapoor  Kartik.  I know you angry with him, but you don't know s...

I don't want  to know also .. I just had enough of  him and his family.You have always   thought about him and his family  you  wanted me talk to natasha solve things between us   .You have looked after  his family as  your own . But he ... Never  thought of us  as his family if he had thought about us he would have helped us when  we needed  his help but he did not  . This person does not deserve  your love or your respect ...  

Bas Karthik...  I don't want to hear  one more word   against Mr Kapoor .

Priya.. Ram Started .No Mr Kapoor  he cannot talk   to you that way ..

Kartik  if you  don't  want work  on your marriage  that  is your problem I can only advise  you as a sister but  if  your hell bent spoiling your life than I am not going help  you in it.  But you will not  speak  to  Mr kapoor like that in front me .And  If you  want to go from here  please go ahead but before   you go I like to show something.  

In fact I like to  show all of you  something... Bansi kaka I called. Ram came  asked what is this Priya  Tum kya dekhna chati ho.    I just wanted  to tell  everyone ap kyun mujhe Bade acche lagte hai ram,

BK bought out the a file and give it  to me...  

Ma and Kartik   you told me  that Mr Kapoor did not help  you   financial  when papa was hospitalised  and you told me  some charity  SS  charities helped you. Na Yes ! ma said You know   ma what is  the full name of this  Charities  is   it is Sohanlal Sharma Charities... Ma and papa were stunned

Yeah to priya tumhare  Dadiji ki  nam hai  na ..   Yeh Kaise

Papa  Mr Kapoor   when he got the news that you  have been hospitalised before even   ma called him, He  had called the Doctor arranged for the funds and also ordered the most experienced Dr  to attend   papa .Not  only do that he also established charity in the name  of dadaji so that   Many people  will be benefit from this. Every day  10 operations are done free for poor and needy. All  this he did unanimously  

And Kartik   the job you got    in Net soloutions ,  Yes you got it on your merit,  but only After Mr Kapoor said that  He will stand  in as guarantee for you   . Because   your last  employer refused provide a referral for you. That's why Mr Kapoor steped in  provided you the  ba

Di  this situation would not have risen if  Mr Kapoor had not put me in jail !! na Kartik  His only mistake was he listen  to his mother.. blindly.. and  he trusted the  her blindly...Mr Kapoor made a mistake but the point  is he  has  made amends also  why cant you see that.  

Coming to Natasha   yes she  lied to you , whenever you had problem she has stood by you, when our house got into loans problems it was Natasha who helped you by selling  her boutique raising  the money. How did you forget that..  She could have asked for  money back  when you and she separated she didn't  why kartik? Because she loves  you and  our family. she sacrificed her dream for you  and you still letting a lie  blind you  of all that she did for you.

Kartik   asked how did you know?? 

Iknow kartik Come on kartik   don't let your ego rule you  can make your relationship work Kartik.

Rishab  did you think you brother did not come to your wedding  .. if your brother was  not there this wedding wouldn't have happened.  Sowmya father was  in serious financial  problem one month before the wedding   all the assets were about to be seized by the banks ,  Sowmya s father was about to file for bankruptcy  And he had tried to commit suicide because of the shame .  he could not even pay for the all arrangement he made for Sowmya s wedding .  Mr Kapoor  stepped  as angel  investor  in your father in law's company and helped your father in law to recover.  I don't think sowmya herself new about it ... Did you sowmya ? no Bhabhi  I did not know but  How did you know this...

I will come to that.. sowmya. There are lot of  Misunderstanding between the families we need to clear it up  today and  now, for  us  to go  forward, As family. I know Mr Kapoor will never tell any one of what he did  and I will agree  to extent  to it but the  today everybody needs know   about everything  because tomorrow  it  may take  uglier turn like...  

Natasha when you  separated from kartik you had no career    you lost you position in the fashion world  but you still  got  a offer from the leading designer from Paris did you  think about it?

That means  Bhai  ... Yes Natasha it was your bhai who helped you land  that position,,  I think  he felt   little  change would  make you feel better if you were  in new place  and  had career to keep  you occupied till you able decide what you want to do in life  and  most particularly about kartik.  

Natasha please you and kartik have to  talk things over .. Kartik , please take natasha , go talk to her ...  

Di ,,,  He came to me and Ram said Sir I am sorry .. I should not have. Mr Kapoor said  It okay Kartik  just make my choti happy I know you love her your hurt but remmber she is also hurt,, So  take care of her... I will sir. 

Natasha came and hugged  Mr Kapoor  left with Kartik I know they are going to  be  all right...  

Then papa and ma came  to apologise ... but ram did not allow them to apologies..  respected to much  to make them feel   inferior  He only requested to support Ayesha and kush..  for his sake  and my sake . That the man he is ..

Vikram  who was till now a silent spectator, came to us  said. Priya  too good How did you know so much I did   not  have  any clue. In one night you found where ram was and solved all the problems that was hunting us  in jiffy how did you do it

Ram came forward  how did you know so much ? i didnt tell anybody about this not even Vikram  How did you know?
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awww very cute update n all the MU got over btw the family about ram
anupam_dil thumbnail
How did you know?
what is that question...she knows because she is ⭐️PRIYA😆😆
...jokes apart very  nice update❤️...ab Ram angel bangaye...
continue soon
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
aww ram want to spend sometime with priya alone but they have to the meet family who were waiting for them 
now everyone is blaming him
priya did right everyone should know that ram has done so much for all of them vik and ram are confused as how can priya know all things that ram did continue soon
Edited by aanchaltulshan - 10 years ago
lalmadhu thumbnail
Wonderful dear.  Just wonderful.  So my guess is correct.  Ram did everything from behind the screen.  And Priya is soo lovely.  All her dialogues are soo good.  Waiting for  more.
Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb update😊
love priya yar...
she cant hear any thing against ram...
she cleared all the mu and proved ram innocent...😉
continue soon
and thanks 4 pm!!!!
contactcharu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice update!!!
Pls continue soon...
CSQ1999 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anupam_dil

How did you know?

what is that question...she knows because she is ⭐️PRIYA😆😆
...jokes apart very  nice update❤️...ab Ram angel bangaye...
continue soon

Ofcourse  she is prk...acp pradhyuman ...  And ram is always angel... Glad you liked it will continue soon
CSQ1999 thumbnail
thanks... Glad you enjoyed it