||~Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya Written Update 7th march 2014~||

AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Written Update
tina_sre thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Tfs... waitin for monday!Edited by TransTech - 10 years ago
sparkling_gems thumbnail
thanks for the update.. efforts are much appreciated but why such comments in between like do not copy ... written by jas or only for IF etc.
AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail

Originally posted by: sparkling_gems

thanks for the update.. efforts are much appreciated but why such comments in between like do not copy ... written by jas or only for IF etc.

hey sparky thanku for appreciating ...

Dear i took lots of time to write WU and FB page admin's just copy it and paste their and took credita frm fan... they dun even care for giving Credit to writer...so i dun want them to copy my work ...

so i was not clear before about DO no Copy tag so to avoid copy I wrote these many things in update ke copy karne waale ko itna edit karna padhe ke woh copy hi na kare... but still it happened yesterday n my update was on FB again ...😲

but next tym it won't happen becoz i got d solution now

tina_sre thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShivinkiJas

Dear i took lots of time to write WU and FB page admin's just copy it and paste their and took credita frm fan... they dun even care for giving Credit to writer...so i dun want them to copy my work ...

so i was not clear before about DO no Copy tag so to avoid copy I wrote these many things in update ke copy karne waale ko itna edit karna padhe ke woh copy hi na kare... but still it happened yesterday n my update was on FB again ...😲

how can they just copy other'z work😡  m happy u got d solution...plez. kep updating😊
AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina_sre

how can they just copy other'z work😡  m happy u got d solution...plez. kep updating😊

Di u dun believe jabh maine usko bola to admin replied u are not the only one who update as other sites too copy it and she said she did it from Desitvbox and when i chkd they do gave me credit and they copy all updates from here only ...
                 but FB  waali admin ka pata ni kya problem hai...then I replied her ke now onwards neither desi Tv nor Fb page gonna get my Updates atleast then i wills ee...what u will do...
Idiots kahin ke 😡
..Breeze.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShivinkiJas

Hm.. Di I have a doubt.. do you give WU for desitvbox too? Because I read WUs there too at times, and I can see that they are the same ones from IF.. but they clearly mention the author name..I've seen yours, ChillMaarYaars
AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Breeze..

Hm.. Di I have a doubt.. do you give WU for desitvbox too? Because I read WUs there too at times, and I can see that they are the same ones from IF.. but they clearly mention the author name..I've seen yours, ChillMaarYaars

aree bittu pehle bata kahan thi... abhi to mere ghar guest aa gayee nahi to tujhe PM karne waali thi finally...missed u lot here...

aree nahi yrr...ChillMaarYaar or u can say Jaya and me do Written updates for IF only... desitv box just copy it from here and then post and they do give credits to us ...that's why our names there ke koi objection na ho
but Fb waale wahan se copy karte hai... idiot