Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akanksha_33 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: elasingh

Aku plz help maddy...I cant as I am not computer savy...

Hey Ela.. I just helped her and she got it... ðŸ˜ƒ I just pm'ed the proxy site and she was successful in accessing it. Mission Accomplished! ðŸ˜ƒ
Akanksha_33 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akdhaparijatluv

welcme aku😃akku hv u seen in promo sujasa got new pink color dress apart from yellow which v saw yday😳

😆
Akanksha_33 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pals2411

😆😆 Bechara Adham😆😆

🤣
Pals2411 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

First scene MA trying to instigate Jallu against Jo for trying to change barso purane harem rules. Jo comes, sweetly and smartly talks with MA and Jallu ko le jati hai. Jo shows different sections of harem to Jallu, primarily places were dasis are working, forcefully not willingly.

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

First scene MA trying to instigate Jallu against Jo for trying to change barso purane harem rules. Jo comes, sweetly and smartly talks with MA and Jallu ko le jati hai. Jo shows different sections of harem to Jallu, primarily places were dasis are working, forcefully not willingly.

pallu finally jo showed that boy and jallu ko yaad aya uska bachpan and he said he wil get his mother...😊sujasa saw abulmali discussing abt jashn plan of killin jallu with sharif...but suja cudnt recognise sharid bcz he covered his face...last scene asusual ruk-maham and ruks anger at its peaks...
Pals2411 thumbnail

pallu finally jo showed that boy and jallu ko yaad aya uska bachpan and he said he wil get his mother...😊sujasa saw abulmali discussing abt jashn plan of killin jallu with sharif...but suja cudnt recognise sharid bcz he covered his face...last scene asusual ruk-maham and ruks anger at its peaks...

Yes, was thinking on the same lines that Jallu will think about his bachpan when he sees the boy. Thank god, the boy was revealed now. There is no MU due to him.

Sujamal jhad pe chad gaya😆 I was laughing aloud😆 He also sees Shariff planning with Abul Mali regarding that jashn attack I suppose Chalo usse pura khel samajh mein aaya. Still bechare ko Agra mein aane ke baad kya kya karna pad raha hai. 😆 Pehle hi bhag raha hai nakli mooch/daadi lagake aur ab jhaad ke upaar😆
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Yes, was thinking on the same lines that Jallu will think about his bachpan when he sees the boy. Thank god, the boy was revealed now. There is no MU due to him.

Sujamal jhad pe chad gaya😆 I was laughing aloud😆 He also sees Shariff planning with Abul Mali regarding that jashn attack I suppose Chalo usse pura khel samajh mein aaya. Still bechare ko Agra mein aane ke baad kya kya karna pad raha hai. 😆 Pehle hi bhag raha hai nakli mooch/daadi lagake aur ab jhaad ke upaar😆

initially i laughed wen he climbed tree but felt pity for his conditionpallu BB will b sure dangerous to jo soon
Pals2411 thumbnail

initially i laughed wen he climbed tree but felt pity for his conditionpallu BB will b sure dangerous to jo soon

BB has no brains. Her husband is lusting after Jo and she is mad after Jo.Ouch Why what did poor Jo doOuch On top of that MA/Ruq Jodi. They are always ready to pounce on Jo and pull her downOuch Presently, all three are bad for JoOuch
Pals2411 thumbnail
Koi Ela ke thread ka link do. I am not able to locate it