nice update.
loved it.
written beautifully
Shezi19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hello
my dear...I want to say something
as you all know that...in my this arakshi story...arakshi is on honeymoon and you all requested me to write
about their married life and honeymoon trip
so, please stay with me
as I try to write light things...and some behaviour...which happening after marriage
of course our arakshi is also a human being and live like us
so, many things they learn and bare after marriage they see others blissful marriage life
how to interact with whole family
how to give respect elders
children, friend, colleague and many other people need your attention...what is the good way to satisfied all of them...plus explore the places with your partner...with love and care...these all center of my this specific story in these days...and I write step by step and try to avail one month time in good ways
if you all feeling bore 
please please let me know
because I continue this story only because of all my readers requests
I try to add some related picture that you enjoy
more but if you say it's enough and you want
me finish it...I am sure welcoming your comments and finish it
one thing more...arakshi romantic encounter 
comes in different part...but not possible to show in every part as honey moon cuople make love and do romantic things but in other hand they enjoy the places as well
and if they stay with family...they give time to their host as well...so, it's not possible that 
arakshi also make love all the time
i hope you all accept my apologise in this matter...you like arakshi honey moon trip or not...please let me know...but i just tell you
some places left then they go back home
and start domestic life...but before they enjoy 
honeymoon trip
i am waiting for your comments
thanks

JEEVAN KAY DIN PART 83

TIME SQUARE AT NIGHT TIME

Late night they were back home... both couple accept this fact that they enjoy a lot...ram funny and romantic talk pull arjun his side and he is fully make himself ram's buddy...taking ram side all the time... arjun and ram both tease their partners a lot...sakshi try to give answer back but soon she withdraw...as boys romantic talk and romantic gesture make sakshi and kareena shy...they try to ignore them and bare their shameless talking and action...both girls just blush hard and steal sight...while, arjun and ram openly...kiss them softly on their lips...and walking with glued to each other...eating ice cream...each couple share one cone...and doing kissing instead eating ice cream...sakshi know ram very well but arjun changing behaviour surprise her...she admit this that she is happy to see arjun happy and enjoying.

These lovey dovey moment pass so quick then ram receive call from home that bari mami start worrying where they are? Then boys decide to go home and girls release sigh relief...Coming home...mami and mama wait for them...tomorrow is weekend...so, no worry for office but it's really late...say good night to each other...arjun and sakshi come to their room...sakshi just fell on bed.

Sakshi: uff arjun...aaj may thak gai hoon (she said...while stretch her arms)

Arjun: hhmmm thak toh main bhi gaya hoon (he join sakshi on bed...lying next to her)

Sakshi: arjun tum ko aaj kaisa laga...ram aur kareena ka woh confess (she ask after quiet for some time...while resting her head on arjun chest)

Arjun: hhmmm bohat accha...dono kitna piyar kartay hain...ek doosray say (he said)

Sakshi: haan...yeah inki love plus arrange marriage hay (she inform)

Arjun: really (arjun show intersest)

Sakshi nodded and tell him kareena and ram story...which amaze arjun...After whole day tiredness...sakshi and arjun are very tired...arjun avoid to disturb sakshi...he understand her tiredness and just hold her in his embrace...and kiss her on lips then caressing on her hairs...he hear ram and kareena wedding story...until both drift to sleep...

Next morning...sakshi eyes open...looking clock its 9:00 am...she look her other side...arjun sleep peacefully...she looking him in detail...then try to ease his frown line from forehead...lightly her finger travel on his cheeks... she softly kiss on his cheek...then try to move and turn side but stop by him...arjun quickly open his eyes...without saying anything...he claim her lips...kissing hard...sakshi hand goes around his neck...while arjun hand move on her body out line...kissing each other with open heart...sucking and nibbling...savour and tasting...both enjoy this soft kissing who become passionate soon...arjun hand roaming on her...pressing her soft body with his hard body...he kiss and suck her throbbing pulse on neck...which make her moan...he shift his attention on her front deep neck...sucking her chest bulging area...enjoying kissing each other for sometime more...then arjun rested his face on between the valley of chest...sakshi gliding fingers in his hairs...stay a while like this then they parted... sakshi get down and go to bathroom...after that arjun finish his morning chores...then both get down.

Ayaan is crying...when sakshi and arjun come down...both looking him...he is crying with tears...he bump his head...as he start crawling...and sitting...accidently get hit his head to the sofa...now crying programme start in full mood...sakshi comes to his side...and try to hold him from kareena hold...but everyone amaze to see ayaan action...looking arjun...he quickly bend himself towards arjun...like jump from his mom hold towards arjun...arjun is quickly hold him otherwise he just fall on floor...as he bend with his full power...that hard for kareena to hold him...he stop crying to go in arjun hold...ayaan nuzzle him more near arjun...and rest his head on his shoulder...while arjun softly pat him on his back...everyone just amuse to see ayaan resting head and calm state...arjun flip his fingers and he hold one finger and start sucking...and giggling...sakshi and kareena amuse...to see him happy in arjun hold.

Sakshi: wah bhai (she turn to ram side...who just coming from outside...said) hey ram...tumharay baitay nay party change lar li hay (she point on arjun side...who now sit on sofa and ayaan sitting on his lap...enjoy his finger and playing with hiswatch)

Ram: tum kyun fikr kar rahi ho...accha hay practise karnay do...tum ko hi asani hogi (he is ram...he tease her back...sakshi blush and give him hard glare...then go and sit next to arjun...ram wink at kareena and both husband wife laugh )

Ram: reena...what about breakfast?

Kreena: hhhmmm...ready hay...bas papa aa jain toh lagatay hain (she said)

Ram: mom kahan hain (he ask)

Kareena: kitchen main hain (she inform)

Ram: hhmmm...mom kitchen main hain toh kuch mazay ka hi ban raha hoga (saying this he comes and sit next to arjun and sakshi)

Sakshi try to get ayaan attention by calling his name and doing some other things but he is not giving her attention...still busy his work...sakshi leave him and sit straight...with bed mood...ram and kareena laughing to see her...then ram said

Ram: hey sakshi chor na...main toh tumhain batana chah raha tha...kay tumharay flight kay ticket aa gay hain (he inform)

Sakshi: accha...kab ki hay (she ask)

Ram: kaal afternoon ki hay...yahan say six hour ki journey hay...for San Francisco... Then by road two hour journey for carmel...jack say baat hogai hay...woh khud gadi lay kar airport par mojood hoga...cottage ki key aur driver bhi hoga...baqi tum uss say programme set kar laina (he tell in detail)

Arjun: San Francisco and Carmel...yeah sab kiya hay (he looks sakshi and ram one by one)

Kareena: arjun...yeah meri aur ram ki taraf say ek chota sa gift hay (she said)

Ram: haan arjun...Carmel is the most romantic and suitable place for honeymoon in America...wow...don't ask me yaar...what a place? (He said like in trance...like he recall his memory)

Kareena: haan...bohat hi khubsorat jagah hay...sakshi's second most loving and favorite place...yaad hay na...kiya kaha tha (she smile to see sakshi...while she blush...and shake her head)

Arjun: magar kiya khas baat hay...wahan par? (He ask)

Ram: khas...aaray bohat khas...like white sand beaches...natural scenery...top of it...quietness and calm (he look arjun and said) arjun woh ek aissi jagah hay...jaissi piyar karnay walay chahtay hain...like koi bhi na ho do piyar karnay waloon kay darmiyan. (he more clear for arjun...then wink him and said in whisper) khul kar piyar karnay kay liay best place hay...I enjoy myself...as me and kareena spend whole one week there and I know you also enjoy that's why I decide to send both of you there...dekhna baad main mujhay duain do gay(his naughty talk make arjun smile...he reply)

Arjun: ok...dekhain gay...tumhara carmel...aur romantic place (he smirk)

Their talk cut in middle when bari mami comes and ask everyone to have breakfast...leaving everything push back arjun enjoying breakfast...still holding ayaan on his lap...as he is not ready to go anywhere...every one smile on his state and make him puzzle...although, it's really difficult for arjun to have breakfast with child but anyhow he manage.

After breakfast, they all sit and chat then go and get ready for maria wedding...wearing reddish purple sari...which have dark green border...and wide necklace and wide earrings...sakshi get ready to go with arjun who wore two piece ash grey dinner suit with reddish purple shirt and grey and purple combination tie...both get ready and come down...bari mami and other like the couple and openly praise them...arjun and sakshi sit back...while ram drive and kareena sit next to him...bari mami and mama stay at home and stop ayaan as well...they give opportunity to enjoy both couples.

SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE

Edited by Rehana25 - 10 years ago
Shezi19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
REMAINING PART

They arrive in church...ceremony is about to start...music start "here comes the bride" and every one stand to give respect of bride...groom already stand with father and one fellow...bride join him...he raise his hand and bride hold that...both stand in front of father holding each other hand...when father start speech...in middle he ask bride and groom...question are they accept to each other...as a husband and wife

Bride say: I do...like her groom also say: I do...after that they exchange rings.

Then father announce their husband and wife and ask them to kiss...with that wedding ceremony is finish...arjun looking everything enjoying...especially, when bride throw back that flower bouquet and one girl catch that others congratulate her that she is going be marry soon...everyone go to hall where they arrange for reception...food and drink.

Open air garden...neatly arrange with round table and chairs...cover with white satin cover...white flower bouquet place in middle...one side buffet table...set with different food dishes...with plates and cutlery...one side some musician sit and play live music to entertain the guest...and most attractive thing...which amaze arjun...it's really beautiful wedding cake...three story cake...set one small table...with small plates and small spoon and cake cutting knife.

Bride and groom friends and family member share their view regarding the couple...waiter serving drinks...arakshi take only soft drink and avoid alcohol...same as kareena and ram did...then couple cut the cake...and everyone start having food and cake...roaming around...holding plates in hands...find favourite dish and have in plate...arjun enjoy the gathering...all look very decent and well mannered people...arjun enjoy surrounding when sakshi comes with one girl who wore red wine lace long dress... Hairs set in style...blue eyes and slim body...she is really pretty.

Sakshi: arjun...she is my friend Victoria (she come near him and introduces her with him) and Victoria...he is my husband arjun (Victoria raises her hand towards him...say hello)

Arjun: hello (he shake hand with that girl...who disturb him with her looking way...forget that she shake hand with her friend husband...she can't leave her hand...still holding and talking)

Victoria: wow, sakshi...your husband is so handsome (she wink sakshi) hot and sexy...pay extra care for him (she still holding arjun hand...arjun try to pull his hand but she is not in mood to leave his hand...continue holding and squeezing)

Sakshi: thanks...but I don't need to give him extra attention (she understand her friend intention...so hide her smile and said)

Victoria: why...he is so handsome and charming (she come near arjun and her one index finger start caressing on his cheeks) that anyone can try to snatch him from you...you are not afraid of losing him (she said surprisingly...then leave his hand)

Sakshi: no...I am not afraid for losing him (she said...while comes near arjun...stand other side for him...loop his arm with her arm...said) as I know...I am only the one who have right to enter in his life...nobody dare to come near him (she raise her brow and said) so no point of scared.

Victoria: hey can you give me him only two hour...please...I want to spend time with him only two hour (she say intoxicated way)

Sakshi hide her smile and said: hey...you drooling on my husband...careful hhmmm...it's not accepted (she warn her...but Victoria turn to arjun side)

Victoria: oh god...I start drooling on your hubby...can you please come on with me...just once...me and you...I want spend time with you...you are so charming and handsome...just like my ideal...but as you are sakshi husband...so, I just want some hours to spend with you...please (she ask with arjun in her eyes flattering in innocent way...try to glue with him)

Arjun standing in middle of two pretty ladies...one his beloved wife and second is her friend...their conversation confuse him...and Victoria shameless talking and action...waking from inside real arjun rawte...he try to control his anger...silently try avoid her talking but Victoria think that he like her action and talking...taking one more bold step...she is picking one white flower from near side bouquet...and place in his coat collar...while caressing his chest over his coat...she stand like glue...Victoria one arm slid wound around him...sakshi stand just some inch away...this is the limit...arjun become fierce...harshly shrug her arm from his waist...clench her hand in his hand...he shrug her hand very badly...then remove that flower from his coat collar and said

Arjun: I never seen any girl and friend like you...that your friend introduces you with her husband very happily and what you did...you start drooling on him...didn't think even one time... she is standing here (he point on sakshi) what she think about you...you break her trust...you are not good for her friendship (then he move to sakshi side...holding her with waist...he pull near him and said) and miss mind it (the show his finger to Victoria)  sakshi said right...only she have right on me...nobody dare to come to near me...I belong only for her...and your type of girls...I am sorry to say but I don't like that type of girl...you have no right to destroy any body life (he said in strong and determine voice) or I even didn't allow to you do that...understand or not (he finish talk and throw angry look on her)

Sakshi and Victoria exchange the sight...when both laugh...Victoria hold her ear lobes and said

Victoria: sorry arjun...please accept my apologise...it's all planned...as we bet that every man is easily flat on girl...but sakshi refuse and said...her husband is totally different (she smile to see sakshi...said) so, while meeting you here...we try to proof her wrong...but I accept that many Asian boys are really have strong family values and of course, they are very committed and devoted with their wives (she said in detail and continue) I really admit that you love her a lot...and she deserve it (Victoria hug sakshi...sakshi hug back her)

Ram and kareena comes with smile and introduce on tall and charming man with them.

Ram: he is William...victoria's husband (William say hello and raise his hand)

Arjun reply and shake hand with him...after that three couple chit chat with each other...while Victoria invite them at her home...sakshi softly refuse her as they travel tomorrow for Carmel and after that they have not much time...but she insist that when they are back then...after long argue sakshi accept her offer and Victoria sigh relief...some more time chit chat...they are ready to back home...as they have to catch flight for San Francisco...

Maria and her husband warmly say thanks for them to coming and they said good bye that newly wedded couple...they come home...sitting near mami...sakshi tell her whole function detail...mama ji also sit with them...whole family sit and enjoy some quality time...

ayaan naughtiness and his giggling attention everyone to his side...this time he easily comes in sakshi hold...sakshi sit near arjun and ayaan sitting on her lap but his hand roaming on arjun...arjun feel tickling on his hand and see that little cute baby...play with his watch...he raise his hand towards him and ayaan happily bend near him...sakshi give ayaan to arjun...who hold him very confidently...everyone smile to see bond between two of them...then busy talking many things...after some time arjun feel ayaan not much moving...he bend his head and see him sleep on his lap...he feel so clam and unknowingly...he kiss on ayaan cheeks...then give him back to his mom...kareena take him and get in...to put him on bed...while others also stand to go for sleep...tomorrow is a working day...ram remind sakshi all the detail and give the ticket and some relevant numbers...before going to his room...because he leave house early...giving each other good wishes...they off to go their room for peaceful sleep.

so, enjoy this big and long update with some photos

please, guys i am waiting for your views

do comments and get ready for such a romantic place

thanks

rehana25

Edited by Rehana25 - 10 years ago
aagana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
extrememly sorry for so late comments
the honeymoon moments are awesome'
loving to see arakshi enjoy together..u pen downs things so elegantly..hatts off 2 u😊
and thanks for such a long update
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome dear
i truly adore arjun and ayaan love 
awww so cute
zubiya92 thumbnail
Wow
Superb update
Love it
Cont soon
EshaalYousufzai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome update Rehana.

Don't even think about putting this wonderful piece of work to en end.

Really loved the update.

Arjun really became shameless. LOL.

But I like this Arjun.

Ayaan is soo cute.

Arjun also enjoyed his company.

The cake looked delicious. Yammm.

That girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really wanted to strangle her.

But then I came to know that it was just a mere act.

But I still loved it when Arjun gave her a speech.

Uploading the picture you helped us to imagine thing better.

Waiting for the next update.

Con soon... 

pango thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
superb
awesome
loved it
thanx for the pm
continue soon
Snehajain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update...

LOL...both ladies having problem in handling their shameless husbands...😆😆😆
Ayaan went only to Arjun...😃😃😃