Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
God bless yousuf.he is the backbone of pakistan.Such a gr88 player 👏 but so sad he got out on 192.In england he got out on 196 and now on 192. 😭 i was so looking forward for his double century........BUT he is the star for me 👏
amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey guyz after we reach 150 we'll make our new topic.So whoever wants to make the new topic just make it after we reach 150.Ok
kothra thumbnail
Guyz..we have already reached 150..
aanma plz do open a new PCFC...
thankx alot 😃
kothra thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolsonu

Mohammad Yousuf is just brilliant!!!!!!!👏
Imran farhat got out too early......then Hafeez took over.He played a good 57, a pretty controlled innings with patience.He was staying there....
AND YOUNIS KHAN! dunno wat has happend to him!! He got out playing a stroke!!!! Whereas he rarely plays such strokes in tests! Whats wrong with him? he was in such good form in England....hope he gets back to that form soon!
Sad Inzy got out on a duck...but he was just out of match practice for 2 mnths.....
And lastly, Shoaib malik!😆😳
He is playing well too.............hope he goes to his century!!Wud love to see that!😳 If he makes a century, that wud be 2 consecutive ones coz he scored 140 in his last test against Srilanka!!😛😛

Well i am really happy for pakistani team..a healthy lead by pakistani..they even fielded proprly..nw i can c the complete package in a pakistani team..

I am sorry for izni n younis i wish they would have performed..well inzi is out of match practice i dnt knw wat happened to younis 😭

kothra thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolsonu

Lets see wat happens tomorrow!!
I have lots more to write but I dont have tym rite now....so maybe tomorrow! 😊

Well yah nimra..pakistan need to bowl n filed well like they did in first inning..

100% the game is in our hand..all the best to pakistani team😃

kothra thumbnail

Originally posted by: mini2390

i know, i had to pinch myself to believe it, that a pak fielder caught a catch like that one 😆.......... wat a catch to get the last wicket of the WI..... he actually flew to get it, it was totally out of his whole position... it was lyk the best catch ever taken by shoaib malik... he kind of reminded me of mohammed kaif from india at that time ... kaif usually takes these kind of catches... at the end one can expect such catches from shoaib malik, hes always active. did u hear the commentators,  they always compliment shoaib malik by saying hes one of the best fielders on the pak team, which is so true.

Well few yrs back pakistan appointed jonnty rhodes as fielding coach..i think we dnt need any coach coz our fielder has alot of natural talent in the field 😃

mini2390 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kothra

Well yah nimra..pakistan need to bowl n filed well like they did in first inning..

100% the game is in our hand..all the best to pakistani team😃

we do have this game in our hands 4 sure..... just hope that pak fields and bowls well, just as they did in the first innings... and congratz to yousef for his 192...👏..... just wish he had made his double century as well.... but still he played a big role for pak, hes such a reliable player, always scores 4 the team....  hope pak plays well and gets early wickets on the 4th day to finish and win this test as soon as possible... 😊

coolsonu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: amna malik

u can't trust pak team.this alwayz happens.Wht if yousuf didn't play good in the first innings?ager woh acha na khelta to i bet kamran or shoaib bhi kuhc na ker sakte.The same thing happened in england also.Pak played good only in those matches in which yousuf younis inzi, either of them plays good

I think most importantly they r performing well coz :
1) Inzi is back
2) They know they have to win matches even without Shoaib n Asif, so yeh log fight kar ke khel rahey hain ab.
3) These r Pak pitches.We r very familiar wid these wickets......and its their home, so players other than yousuf r also batting well..

I will support Pak even if they lose or watever......
But Pak does need to b consistent...
And CONGRATTZZZ we finally won!!😛👏

coolsonu thumbnail

Well i am really happy for pakistani team..a healthy lead by pakistani..they even fielded proprly..nw i can c the complete package in a pakistani team..

I am sorry for izni n younis i wish they would have performed..well inzi is out of match practice i dnt knw wat happened to younis 😭

Yeah Pak fielding was pretty good.....atleast ball unkey haath se nahi nikal raha tha!Inzi is out of practice...but younis!!
He says he is facing problem in a few things and  he and Woolmer r trying to sort it out..............Hope they succeed soon...coz Younis is such an important player!
coolsonu thumbnail

Well few yrs back pakistan appointed jonnty rhodes as fielding coach..i think we dnt need any coach coz our fielder has alot of natural talent in the field 😃

Well they got Jhonty few months back!
Pak players do have a natural fielding talent....but they need to use it more often!!😆