Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manishasatpathy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
i just hope it comes out and some one even tells her what all difficulties she wud have faced staying abroad without knowing english living in a society where a girl's houehold knowledge may not be as important but working and earning for herself and the family is and they believe in having complete education even for girls
i hope gunjan realises how much out of place he wud have felt and hope ranvi does take her abroad when he becomes a singer
Maansexi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its not a misunderstanding... The truth is out and its clear to them.
They know that the person is a abuser, they know that the person was married already, because they r so greedy, those 3 put a blind eye to it...
I mean common, gunjan went to sleep with that man for the sake of money and fame...
Ehh, thats not misunderstanding, thats called greed, and the person forgets moral... I eman look at them, they dont care about any relationship... Memeber when bansuri had a crash on that naheal, lol...
She can easily cheat on her husband, and thats what she tought to her dauter, 

SailorMoonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yea you guys are right, the truth is clear to them and they chose to not admit they were wrong. But I think only Bansuri and Baldev are doing that. I truly think that Gunjan is under a big misunderstanding and really believes that the NRI abuse thing is not true and Ranveera are liars.