Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preity*zinta thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: svh2010

oh we're supposed to be talking about Dimini in the movie not how bad or good KANK was 😳

Thanks Shewta!! Please stay on topics discuss the movie in the bollywood section of the forum here you are to talk of Damini's role in KANK which was NOT there

desi_pryde thumbnail

Originally posted by: community_drive

the movie was simply disgusting, against our culture, ppl who do not understand the culture 😆 properly will understand this movie

haha so truee.. it was a waste of my money!! i didnt like the movie one bit.. well the songs were mad good tho -- that was worth watching

desi_pryde thumbnail
oh yeh and i didnt even see riva in the movie!! i gues that was just a rumor
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
well I havent seen it yet but there was another article where Riva said herself that she's not in the film...this article was a rumor 😭 😭 😭
razinah_mirza thumbnail
i hated it too..i love srk a lot buh this must b the fist movie of him that i hate cus after marrying u fall in love thats just crap!i dunt believe in stories like dat 🤢
srkangel thumbnail
hey guys just stick to the topic kank has nothing to do with it . and about kank just grow up people try to see the difference between fiction and reality. it was a movie plus shahrukh's acting as unfaithful husband was so amazing and strong that made people actually belive in his character.
ekdin thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i wouldnt say that kank was great but it was a tikh takh movie!! well its a family movie its a movie that you can see by yourself only! 😊
ShadowKisses thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: svh2010

oh we're supposed to be talking about Dimini in the movie not how bad or good KANK was 😳

exactly. btw, the movie was really good. I loved it!

I din't see Riva in it either....maybe change of plans.

~RexKiRani~ thumbnail
the movie was great and it rocked in every sense
it wud have been greta if riva was there too
but kank was awesomeeeeeeeeee
*67* thumbnail
all of u guys who sed stop talkin abt the movie talked abt it urself right after saying not to 😆 ...
(not trying to be mean, just making a point lol)