Users

Frequent Posters

Drashtirocks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -chrys-

Aish you here???😊
HWZ you?

im good... finally got a days relief.. back to a super hectic schedule tomorrow...
-chrys- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: drashtirocks1

im good... finally got a days relief.. back to a super hectic schedule tomorrow...

Aww..

but study is important na...
-chrys- thumbnail
i really wish uttarans trp increase for next few month and Ekta's show Replace mb...plz God,have mercy on usπŸ˜†
Drashtirocks1 thumbnail

Aww..

yeah but right now the situation is maddening... with 4 project submissions dates clashing... assignments... and finishing touches to the college magazine going on... its tooo hectic... i am the editor of my college magazine and created a blunder yesterday... had to be up all night and then correct everything...
-chrys- thumbnail

absolutely... she just said there would be lots of twists and turns... but then she also said shes not gonna leave the show until it ends... so now im just hoping the show ends very soon...

insha Allah,it will end soon...
Drashtirocks1 thumbnail

i really wish uttarans trp increase for next few month and Ekta's show Replace mb...plz God,have mercy on usπŸ˜†

i totally agree... never have I wanted the shows TRP to drop sooo badly... i wish MB ends this month itself...
-chrys- thumbnail

yeah but right now the situation is maddening... with 4 project submissions dates clashing... assignments... and finishing touches to the college magazine going on... its tooo hectic... i am the editor of my college magazine and created a blunder yesterday... had to be up all night and then correct everything...
[/QUOTE]
  i can imagine...

everything will be fine😊
-chrys- thumbnail
Did you see Za's update...?πŸ˜†.πŸ₯±

Drashtirocks1 thumbnail

insha Allah,it will end soon...

yeah it should... nowdays I only look forward to DD's new pics.. photoshoot and all.. and interviews.. wish everyday that we get the news of it going off air... haven't watched a single episode after marriage...
Drashtirocks1 thumbnail

i can imagine...

everything will be fine😊

yeah πŸ˜Š