Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-chrys- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Ansh ,he is no more a part of MB...Then why to give importance to his Pankhas,ignorence is the best...according to me...😛
-chrys- thumbnail
Women's Day Special: Most Influential Women On TV; Drashti, Surbhi, Sanaya Top!

More Power To Women! Women's Day is here and to appreciate all the women artists on Indian television here is a list of the Most Influential women on Indian Television and their excellent character portrayal which makes them the heroine of many around them. Drashti Dhami, Sanaya Irani, Paridhi Sharma, Surbhi Jyoti, Deepika Singh top the list. It has been seen that from a very long time there have been serials made that have just focused on nothing other than women. These Women centric serials surely have brought some or the other kind of change in the society. The character portrayed by the leading ladies influences the audiences so much that they start considering them as role models and at times nothing less than a goddess. Here is the list of the most influential ladies of Television who play a major role in bringing changes in the society. Drashti Dhami (Madhubala) - Drashti's character as Madhubala shows her struggle since childhood and also shows her determination to make everything good in her life both as a wife as well as an actress.

Read more at:http://entertainment.oneindia.in/television/news/2014/womens-day-special-influential-women-tv-drashti-surbhi-sanaya-on-top-133629.html

Fortuitous thumbnail

Originally posted by: -chrys-

Ansh ,he is no more a part of MB...Then why to give importance to his Pankhas,ignorence is the best...according to me...😛

acha
for me i just cant tolerate anyone soing such stuff! i have to give it back to them hence my new tagline ðŸ˜†

but seriously..their posts...they call her fat, aunty, overreacting, wh**e, loser, morphed pics, bashing, etc. it is so disgusting and cheap!
i cant just see it and ignore it aur meri baaton ka unpe asar to hua hai thoda thoda ðŸ˜‰
-chrys- thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnshForums

acha
for me i just cant tolerate anyone soing such stuff! i have to give it back to them hence my new tagline ðŸ˜†

but seriously..their posts...they call her fat, aunty, overreacting, wh**e, loser, morphed pics, bashing, etc. it is so disgusting and cheap!
i cant just see it and ignore it aur meri baaton ka unpe asar to hua hai thoda thoda ðŸ˜‰

no use...😊
-chrys- thumbnail
http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Balika-Vadhu-Madhubala-and-Sasural-Simar-Ka-Womens-Day-episodes/39438
Fortuitous thumbnail
asha 
iss me tho dukhi lag rahi hai hamari pm (pyaari madhu) ðŸ˜­
btw where are the shortforms?
rs sir ke sath  shortforms bhi chale gaye ðŸ˜­
Edited by AnshForums - 10 years ago
Fortuitous thumbnail

http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Balika-Vadhu-Madhubala-and-Sasural-Simar-Ka-Womens-Day-episodes/39438

thanks for sharing asha ðŸ˜ƒ
that is great news!!!😳
waiting
-chrys- thumbnail
uMMM After RS LEFT  no shortforms.im missing her SF..
Fortuitous thumbnail

uMMM After RS LEFT  no shortforms.im missing her SF..

want rs to come bak ðŸ˜­
missing diaologues sooo much
i like that ainvay ainvay dialogue tho ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜† that was too phunny!
-chrys- thumbnail