Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
It maybe a mahaepisode of holi celebration , kya pata πŸ˜† Characters from other serials may also pitch in into this track to solve the problem πŸ€£
I never knew a gang of Four thugs two oldies πŸ˜†& two hotties πŸ˜‰would need the whole of zee channel to trap themπŸ˜‰ 

Nathulal track was a  plummeting track from the beginning . 

The creatives foolishly dived into it thinking it was a scuibba diving  but ended up all most drowning in the swamp  Now they need all the help to get out of it😳
pilli2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love how Kabir is now going to be more than just Rachna's boss.  He will "come to the rescue" so to speak.  Making him more part of the family, and a better relation for a wedding :)
 I can understand why Mayank is getting arrested, but it shouldn't be until the police find the guy alive, but rather until the case proves him innocent.  
marty999 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalluuu

track is yet to start n viewers are moving into conclusion.let the track start first n than who vl cherish for their fav time will tell.article is big time focus on mayan.so lets see

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I see its all about Mayan tooπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
marty999 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalluuu

every one knows at last the track vl b focused on gunjan who vl bash cvs n who vl thank .every one know.yeah 0.7 ka nahi 2.6 ka sawaal h

It like in Gunjan and Mayank sky they are giving little star a bit of screen spaceπŸ˜†
shalluuu thumbnail
rabir in limelight n mayans no yeh kitna bada joke lag raha h.arey wo do log kaun h jo promo m h n wo do log kaun th jo kal almost har segment m th.mayan are always in limelight either its zee chanel,articles or news.if anyone need proof i m free to post.hoe much mayan in limelight i vl clear u.i vl clear if others are coming for 3 min.mayan are coming for 3 segments.precap speaks mayan ,promo speak mayan n article is also abt mayan.so fav concept is still working on.Edited by shalluuu - 10 years ago
shalluuu thumbnail

Originally posted by: marty999

<font color="#0000cc"> It like in Gunjan and Mayank sky they are giving little star a bit of screen spaceπŸ˜†</font>

marty its common my dear even blind person could tell who is having more screenspace n to whom mass trps belong so i vl say either mayan help others or they take help from others .few love to bash them.so its good v enjoy their screenspaceEdited by shalluuu - 10 years ago
shalluuu thumbnail

Originally posted by: dramagirl123

from where did you get this information again???😳
if this was so called gunjan's track why get "old man's" help..she could do all by herself na😳

read the last lines on gunjan.At the end article itself is saying its gunjan track.see the written promo on zee u vl come to know its gunjan only there which say she is the master n others are followers.same questions i m asking u from where u get the information kabir are being use in track to increase the trps.do u hv any link to explain me
sidholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Really excited 4 the holi,hope 2 see some romantic parts on holi special. Specially RaBir parts!!!!!
nami1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so we are going to see mayan on holi...romance and drama together.πŸ˜ƒ

marty999 thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveplus

so we are going to see mayan on holi...romance and drama together.πŸ˜ƒ

You bet and I for one can't wait it will be good.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘