Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Farnazlover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
First of all, I just love your post👏 and agree with you😛, 
I am not a Ranjan or Veeba friend but huge Gundev friend.
This two sibling relationship is much more complicated than Ranveera.
I relay want to see their relationship but cvs 😡 always just destroy Gunjan
SeaOcean thumbnail

After a very long time, I've had read a sensible post on this forum. Everyone has become so anti-Gunjan that they have failed to analyse how horrible Baldev has been to Gunjan over all those years. For once, we should keep the Gunjan- ranveera relationship separate from Gundev's. Just becuase Gunjan is been shown grey/negative- does not cover the mistakes that Baldev and Bansuri have committed.

Baldev is a hyprocrite. He himself openly flirts with Veera, buys her gifts but if he sees Gunjan with anyone else- he creates a scene. Fair enough he has never liked Ranvi but if for e.g. he saw Gunjan with another man- would he have still reacted in the same way.

I must admit that Gundev have more chemistry as bro-sis as compared to ranveera but it is such a pity that we hardly get their scenes together and now with Gunjan marrying- there will hardly share screen space.

Once again- a brilliant post indeed. Take a bow
Farnazlover thumbnail
Please CVS give us a more Gundev sceane😭 I relay want to see their relationship progress
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Before the leap Baldev was shown to be extremely selfish, he could have cared less about anything or anyone and was the complete opposite of who he is now. I would have loved to see how this transformation occurred but I would like to believe that Balwant constantly putting Baldev down played a role in who he is today, I believe the insults and scolding made Baldev all the more determined to prove his father wrong. 

As for Baldev and Gunjan, I do not think its a matter of him treating Gunjan differently from how he treats Veera, its a matter of right v/s wrong. Baldev did blame Ranvi and Veera for Gunjan's wedding being called off but he never resorted to hurting them to an extent where he gets pleasure in their suffering. Its like he told Gunjan, there are limits even between enemies and Gunjan went too far.
Gunjan's actions on the whole lately have given Baldev enough reasons to scold her and be disappointed. 
Prii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SeaOcean

After a very long time, I've had read a sensible post on this forum. Everyone has become so anti-Gunjan that they have failed to analyse how horrible Baldev has been to Gunjan over all those years. For once, we should keep the Gunjan- ranveera relationship separate from Gundev's. Just becuase Gunjan is been shown grey/negative- does not cover the mistakes that Baldev and Bansuri have committed.

Baldev is a hyprocrite. He himself openly flirts with Veera, buys her gifts but if he sees Gunjan with anyone else- he creates a scene. Fair enough he has never liked Ranvi but if for e.g. he saw Gunjan with another man- would he have still reacted in the same way.

I must admit that Gundev have more chemistry as bro-sis as compared to ranveera but it is such a pity that we hardly get their scenes together and now with Gunjan marrying- there will hardly share screen space.

Once again- a brilliant post indeed. Take a bow

I agree that pre leap Baldev was an evil kid. I never liked him too. Baldev hasn't been horrible to Gunjan all these years. Atleast that is not what the makers have shown post leap. Now they cannot go back in time and play out those 15 years.
From what I have observed about him, Baldev would have reacted the same way if he found Gunjan with any other guy. He definitely is a caring brother and we have seen that. How would any brother react if his sister was called out to a spooky place in the night??
And Baldev has never flirted with Veera😕😕 Sorry I haven't seen such scenes played out so far. Veeba's relationship maintains its identity. And he hasn't roamed around with her or called her out. They almost always accidentally end up with each other.
herebedragons thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: parul2999

SO, What I would really, really appreciate in this show is if we actually get to see Gunjan and Baldev's dysfunctional relationship being properly addressed by the writers. We've seen how Ranvi and Veera's sibling relationship blossomed and it was wonderful. I would now really love to see how Gunjan and Baldev, against all odds (including crappy parents who only know how to show favouritism), manage to get out of their dysfunctional rut and develop a more healthy and mutually respectful and caring sibling relationship. (No, Baldev getting Gunjan an expensive gift for her birthday or "protecting" her from Ranvi by getting violent and aggressive does not count.)

What do you think?

I think I'd like to see this too.

Also, I think it'd be fascinating to get to see more with regard to the functioning of this family as a whole and their changing and growing relationships with each other as opposed to just the dynamics between Baldev and Gunjan (For example, the dynamics between Gunjan-Bansuri, Balwant-Baldev)...much in the way that we're privy to every nuance and change in dynamic with regard to relationships in the Sampooran family...if you know what I mean.

(Am I making sense? 😊 )

Your post made for an interesting (and insightful) read. Thank you for sharing.
Edited by herebedragons - 10 years ago
.GrangerMalfoy. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TM where are youuu? Javaab to do!
.GrangerMalfoy. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: moniloveasya

frist take a bow for this post
i agree with ur every point
i must say gundev relation is more realistic than ranveera.
its our reflection of our sociaty
bhai kisi ki bhi bahan ke sath ghum sakte hai but bahan ko kisi ke sath badarsat nahi kar sakte .
i love to see gundev relationship more than ranveera hope cvs so that

I wonder which society you live in 🤔 because where I live I'm yet to see double standards

I wonder why no one sees that Baldev shouted at both Gunjan and Ranvi. What double standards?

I agree he's sometime selfish and definitely VERY stupid, but hypocrite? No.Edited by ASRaddictKKG - 10 years ago
Farnazlover thumbnail
I think Baldev care her sister a lot😊 and Gunjan also care her brother no mater what she do with Ranveera ,Baldev never  show his feeling like ranvijay but my Ballu😃 love her sister.
I just hope I can see their relationship bonding 😭 but right know everyone just excited about Veeba and Ranjan 😲 not ranveera or Gundev. please guys don't hate me😳 for that command but I want to watch Gundev relationship more😆 
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ASRaddictKKG

[BR][BR]I wonder which society you live in [:[] because where I live I'm yet to see double standards [BR][BR][BR]I wonder why no one sees that Baldev shouted at both Gunjan and Ranvi. What double standards?[BR][BR][BR]I agree he's sometime selfish and definitely VERY stupid, but hypocrite? No.

i live in india .
my home town is in rural area n my work place is urban area so i expriance both type life of india .
i saw ruaral n urban sociaty very clearly
jayda dur kyu jana my elder same like baldev though he never interfere in my life i can do what i want .even its his decision that i can study to outside my house n do job but when it come to perssonal life he clearly not like when i rome with my guys friend but he easily rome with his friends who r girls .
so its reflection of sociaty
bro bhale hume support kare but when sis rome with guy they clearly doesnot like that .
i can say that 80to90% bro doesnot like this .
this is hypocrite